Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass (13730 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2021
We all know that when it come's to beauty nigeria is realy blessed.beauty ranging from dark beauties(tiv's) and light beauties(fulani,igbo,egbira,akwa cross,esan,idoma etc).although beauty is said to be in the eyes of the beholder,but big ass is said to be in the eyes of a man with eyes grin . So ladies and gentle men with wasting too much of your time,i present to you the tribes with the most well endowed ladies. cool
6.Gbagyi:any person that have come in contact with this damcel will testify to their endowment.
5.afon:mostly dark but their shape is everything.
4.egbira'okene:damn! The ladies from this tribe desearves to be crowned the most beautiful women in naija.
3.edo:extra large.
2.igbos:claiming the number two spot in this group.the igbo women are truely endowed.
1.yoruba!:call it ikebe,call it ukwu the yoruba women carry first.seeing a well endowen woman is like seeing a house fly. The agbo women is a testiment of the endowment of the yoruba women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by DonCortino: 6:48pm On May 17, 2021
yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by McStoic(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2021
No kind post wey person no go see for here. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by abudc(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
We all know that when it come's to beauty nigeria is realy blessed.beauty ranging from dark beauties(tiv's) and light beauties(fulani,igbo,egbira,akwa cross,esan,idoma etc).although beauty is said to be in the eyes of the beholder,but big ass is said to be in the eyes of a man with eyes grin . So ladies and gentle men with wasting too much of your time,i present to you the tribes with the most well endowed ladies. cool
6.Gbagyi:any person that have come in contact with this damcel will testify to their endowment.
5.afon:mostly dark but their shape is everything.
4.egbira'okene:damn! The ladies from this tribe desearves to be crowned the most beautiful women in naija.
3.edo:extra large.
2.igbos:claiming the number two spot in this group.the igbo women are truely endowed.
1.yoruba!:call it ikebe,call it ukwu the yoruba women carry first.seeing a well endowen woman is like seeing a house fly. The agbo women is a testiment of the endowment of the yoruba women.
Take gbagyi out of that list please.. those ones no get anything for back na only front

2 Likes

Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2021
abudc:
Take gbagyi out of that list please.. those ones no get anything for back na only front

actualy i dont know where you met them though,but the ones in enugu are well endowed.
Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by YungMillionaire: 11:32pm On May 17, 2021
cheesy Your mates are starting business and employing others but you are here doing ikebe competition cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 12:58am On May 18, 2021
YungMillionaire:
cheesy Your mates are starting business and employing others but you are here doing ikebe competition cheesy
Mr Jeff Bezos, please don't be offended

16 Likes

Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2021
Boy you are very stupid o
Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
Boy you are very stupid o
how kwanu undecided
Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by PoloG: 9:22am On May 18, 2021
Igbo girls don't have ass.. they are very masculine, have yam legs, and have strong flat asses and small boobs like lemon grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2021
PoloG:
Igbo girls don't have ass.. they are very masculine, have yam legs, and have strong flat asses and small boobs like lemon grin grin

The fact that "igbo" is in head, heart and mouth shows that you regard them as a mighty people.

5 Likes

Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by Cerebellum: 11:16am On May 18, 2021
OP is A Eleribuu OP cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by Tastemoney(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2021
PoloG:

Yet, they win almost all the beauty contest in Nigeria wink
Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by annro101(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2021
Have you visited nassarawa eggon before? Their girls back side be like Cameron mountain. How about efik calabar especially the bakassi girls... Na die lipsrsealed
Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by Bigmanpickin: 1:13pm On May 18, 2021
Yoruba girls with their big nyash but ugly face

6 Likes

Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by escapefromusa(f): 1:19pm On May 18, 2021
Tastemoney:

Yet, they win almost all the beauty contest in Nigeria wink

Boy do they make em stupid these days.

Beauty queens may have tits but they never have buns only hips.
Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by tnerro1(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2021
Yoruba girls asses are always soft, no tell my babe ooo, she is igbo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by debbydams(f): 4:08pm On May 18, 2021
DonCortino:
yoruba
u grab..come to KWASU I mean Kwara state university, all of them with big ass..

4 Likes

Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by debbydams(f): 4:08pm On May 18, 2021
grin grin
tnerro1:
Yoruba girls asses are always soft, no tell my babe ooo, she is igbo grin
Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by luminouz(m): 4:15pm On May 18, 2021
Bigmanpickin:

cheesy cheesy
You won't make heaven
Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by luminouz(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2021
debbydams:
I'm coming there next month to see a professor who taught me before.

Are you a schooling there?
Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by debbydams(f): 4:43pm On May 18, 2021
luminouz:

I'm coming there next month to see a professor who taught me before.

Are you a schooling there?
nop I v store der
Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by luminouz(m): 4:45pm On May 18, 2021
debbydams:
nop I v store der
Wow...oya na...when I am around I go let you know...you will take me around,okwaya? grin
Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by debbydams(f): 5:00pm On May 18, 2021
luminouz:

Wow...oya na...when I am around I go let you know...you will take me around,okwaya? grin
I might even know u but I'll avoid u as much as I can.. I might be busy tho..I'm trying to avoid NL guys grin

1 Like

Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by luminouz(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2021
debbydams:
I might even know u but I'll avoid u as much as I can.. I might be busy tho..I'm trying to avoid NL guys grin
Haaaaa...avoid me for what na? shocked

For me, it would be cool to see someone who knows the ground and can show me around. I'm staying a week or two. Strictly platonic. NL guys online are the same men you still see offline in kwasu na.

2 Likes

Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by kendrick9(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2021
Bigmanpickin:
Exactly Like Kenya girls.
Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by debbydams(f): 5:13pm On May 18, 2021
luminouz:

Haaaaa...avoid me for what na? shocked

For me, it would be cool to see someone who knows the ground and can show me around. I'm staying a week or two. Strictly platonic. NL guys online are the same men you still see offline in kwasu na.

na platonic e dey start from na..nd where do u want to stay..anyway I'm not saying I won't take u around o but dats if I'm free I don't v anybody who can stay in my store for me...reason why I don't v friends I hardly leave shop..if u will give me the gain I'm getting a day I'll show you around..malete is now a big village tho grin grin
Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by luminouz(m): 5:17pm On May 18, 2021
debbydams:
na platonic e dey start from na..nd where do u want to stay..anyway I'm not saying I won't take u around o but dats if I'm free I don't v anybody who can stay in my store for me...reason why I don't v friends I hardly leave shop..if u will give me the gain I'm getting a day I'll show you around..malete is now a big village tho grin grin

Lol...you are scared of falling in love? grin grin

No worries, I'm not going there to steal your heart and definitely not staying in your house too. Will lodge in a hotel or guest house.

Refund your shop gains in a day? Better make it a week tongue

Heard that malete is now big.. anyways,once I'm ready..will let you know. The professor is on sabbatical and should resume next month. Pray it works out like that
Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by DonCortino: 5:22pm On May 18, 2021
debbydams:

lol
Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by tnerro1(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2021
debbydams:

Really, any samples, local man is interested grin
Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by debbydams(f): 5:25pm On May 18, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...you are scared of falling in love? grin grin

No worries, I'm not going there to steal your heart and definitely not staying in your house too. Will lodge in a hotel or guest house.

Refund your shop gains in a day? Better make it a week tongue

Heard that malete is now big.. anyways,once I'm ready..will let you know. The professor is on sabbatical and should resume next month. Pray it works out like that
fall kwa orisirisi..ah no get house sef..a week bawo no o I can't go a day without opening shop the last I locked my shop was when I was sick..money is not a problem tho..malete is big but u can only enjoy it when the student is around if u really want to enjoy kwara state den u will go to Ilorin..malete is boring the only thin here I used to feed my eyes with different types if luxury cars everyday..

1 Like

Re: Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass by debbydams(f): 5:25pm On May 18, 2021
tnerro1:

Really, any samples, local man is interested grin
asewo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? / Dedicated to dark and skinny black girls / Are Women Still Moved By Words????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.