Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Have Had Sex With Over 900 Ladies- Ghanaian Actor, Nana Tornado (video). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Had Sex With Over 900 Ladies- Ghanaian Actor, Nana Tornado (video). (589 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Had Sex With Over 900 Ladies- Ghanaian Actor, Nana Tornado (video). by InforOrbit: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2019
Ghanaian actor, Nana Tornado has stated that he has slept with more than 900 women and still counting. The actor whose real name is Emil Gerald Wood made this known on ETV Ghana’s “In Bed With Adwen” show.

When a viewer sent in a text in which he bragged about haven slept with 120 women, Nana Tornado belittled him by telling him to step his game up.

According to Nana Tornado, the last time he and his friend did a count on the number of women he has slept with, they amounted to 900 women and more.
Watch the Video In the Link Below:
https://www.informationorbit.com/i-have-had-sex-with-over-900-ladies-ghanaian-actor-nana-tornadovideo/

Re: I Have Had Sex With Over 900 Ladies- Ghanaian Actor, Nana Tornado (video). by Alphafeezay(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2019
See achievement..... When productive people are counting achievements this one dey talk
Re: I Have Had Sex With Over 900 Ladies- Ghanaian Actor, Nana Tornado (video). by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Makydebbie, help us tell your brother to lie small small. Starting out at primary 4, I've lost count of my body count but I'm sure I've not hit 30, not counting money for sex services.

The only thing be say some girls dey on steady cum and go. They make me feel like my body count Don reach 500. grin

(1) (Reply)

Enjoying Sex And Orgasm / First Round Saga / No Date, No Sex For 6 Years- My Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.