Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri (17091 Views)

Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by deafeyez: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Some people would save their salary to maintain a woman who will still ask them what have you done for me.

9 Likes

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by lafuria1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Which investment does Reno has that he is maintaining?
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Galaticos444: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Dude, i will kill myself over that pussy before i kill over money.

The pussy is the way and the means!
Yoruba demon spotted

1 Like

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by marvel2011(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
he has a point,but sissy men wont listen!!!
PROBABLY, THE WIFE WAS RIGHT BEHIND HIM WHEN HE WAS POSTING THIS.
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by babyfaceafrica: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
shachris02:
What's all the investment in the world if you've not found someone to share it with?

most of us men spend most of our lives chasing irrelevance that,at the end of the day, we find out that what really matters in life are the simple things....and they are free.
you must not share them with a lady?...family and friends

1 Like

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by babyfaceafrica: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
marvel2011:
PROBABLY, THE WIFE WAS RIGHT BEHIND HIM WHEN HE WAS POSTING THIS.
who knows,,,when women show you...even a IndecentStar will become reverend father
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Newboss(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
sacramento1212:

Yes one will definitely spend in the relationship but at the same time ensure you don't dwell on it for so long so that your investment won't catch fire. Once you commence a relationship, also make plans to convert to marriage so that the investment is secured.
Then she divorces you and takes half of your investment grin grin
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Adebowale89(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
Reno sometimes gives guy like me psychological vibes

I pity guys that go extra mile to satisfy girlfriends. who I pity most are those Yahoo guys that do night vigil chatting and end up making money and still end up slashing it on a girl wey many guys dey bang?

guys this is 2019, money won't make a lady to really stay loyal to you. stick with ladies that want you regardless

5 Likes

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by nwakibie3(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Adebowale89:

I pity guys that go extra mile to satisfy girlfriends. who I pity most are those Yahoo guys that do night vigil chatting and end up making money and still end up slashing it on a girl wey many guys dey bang?

guys this is 2018, money won't make a lady to really stay loyal to you. stick with ladies that want you regardless

you dey behind bro

we have moved on to 2019 since 3 days ago ooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Welcomme: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
I have been telling fuvkboys this same thing
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by nigeriagospel(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thats a statement of fact, I part with my ex simply because I can't afford sending her money monthly for feeding and upkeep, some how I formed a nice attitude and try apologising her response was I don't even care how she feed and bla bla she went, then I reminded her of the little money I did sent her ,she was like how much? That one na money! Could you believe around November she flashed me ( she would never call) and said I just forgot about her like that , a nigga got to play along fast forward to December she travelled home and ask for my financial support I laughed and tricked her we have not been paid,

That same girl is stranded in the villa and is begging me to send her money to come back my response was stay till Easter transport fare go Don come down. Mind you she works and would never sacrifice hundred naira airtime to call. Guys need to treat women as they present themself, if you sense she plays game don't complain just play along and watch who loose at the end.

8 Likes

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by sacramento1212: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Newboss:

Then she divorces you and takes half of your investment grin grin

If you are concerned about that, then sign a prenuptial agreement before marriage so you can be rest assured that your investment is still very intact should there be a change in decision in future.
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Ayobami7(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
国加
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Haric(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Adebowale89:

guys this is 2018, money won't make a lady to really stay loyal to you. stick with ladies that want you regardless
2018?
you're dwelling in the past, man
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by shachris02: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you must not share them with a lady?...family and friends

you mean you want to be 50 and still sharing stuff with your family and friends?

Say God forbid because that's an old sad life to lead.
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by olisaokere(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Dude, i will kill myself over that pussy before i kill over money.

The pussy is the way and the means!

Anu Mpama!
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Some guys can be very foolish u know, investing on another man's property thinking that they re doing themselves any good by maintaining such liability in the name of girlfriend.
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Newboss(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
sacramento1212:

If you are concerned about that, then sign a prenuptial agreement before marriage so you can be rest assured that your investment is still very intact should there be a change in decision in future.

grin grin For Nigeria? grin
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Adebowale89(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Haric:
2018? you're dwelling in the past, man

na mistake nagrin
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Adebowale89(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
nwakibie3:

you dey behind bro
we have moved on to 2019 since 3 days ago ooo grin grin

you ain't cewious cheesy
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by sacramento1212: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Newboss:

grin grin For Nigeria? grin

Yes sir if the aspect of 50:50 split after divorce is already implemented in Nigeria, then the aspect of prenupt will as well be in place. So nothing to fear because for every problem, there's a solution
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by wristbangle: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
sacramento1212:

Yes one will definitely spend in the relationship but at the same time ensure you don't dwell on it for so long so that your investment won't catch fire. Once you commence a relationship, also make plans to convert to marriage so that the investment is secured.

Your comment and that of the guy you quoted is spot on.

In addition, it's advisable men stick to a woman with a mindset of vision, success driven and home builder. Investing in such women will improve your financial worth, business concept and leadership role. Just that such women are rare to meet nowadays.

In respect to the guy's comment below, if you meet a lady whose focus in life is willing to form a family with you whilst imputing her support where necessary, there is no need to go for spare. Having ladies as spare leads to unnecessary spending. It's expensive to have plenty ladies in one's life.

1 Like

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Judek2(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
MyTototear:
Women are also investments. It's that the many men choose to have many of them.

And men that have only one dies of heart attack.
Its better to have spare parts ready for replacement.
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
MyTototear:
Women are also investments. It's that the many men choose to have many of them.
I don't understand
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by twosquare(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Earthbound:
There's stuff I'll never share with any woman at all, not even my mother.

I remember that guy that told his mum he cums quick. grin
And what was the mom's reaction? grin
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by MyTototear: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I don't understand
in most cases you end up dating your wife before marriage. Knowing she is going to be your wife and the mother of your unborn kids, you spend time in maintaining or investing in that woman . It could be in form of cash, your time, other forms of support, encouragement etc.
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by sacramento1212: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
wristbangle:

Your comment and that of the guy you quoted is spot on.

In addition, it's advisable men stick to a woman with a mindset of vision, success driven and home builder. Investing in such women will improve your financial worth, business concept and leadership role. Just that such women are rare to meet nowadays.

In respect to the guy's comment below, if you meet a lady whose focus in life is willing to form a family with you whilst imputing her support where necessary, there is no need to go for spare. Having ladies as spare leads to unnecessary spending. It's expensive to have plenty ladies in one's life.

True, that's why it's also advisable not to immediately jump into any relationship even with all the physical attractive packages. Start observing those primary essentials while as friends and once you have confirmed that the necessary ingredients are in place, relationship kicks in and don't waste time further on the aspect of implementation (marriage) there by saving a lot on wastages which many boyfriend and girlfriend involvement are.

1 Like

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
MyTototear:
in most cases you end up dating your wife before marriage. Knowing she is going to be your wife and the mother of your unborn kids, you spend time in maintaining or investing in that woman . It could be in form of cash, your time, other forms of support, encouragement etc.
Alright... Someone like me will do it in such a way that even if she leaves, I won't regret.... [I mean while dating]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know / My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. / Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.