Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. (17096 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / G / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by iterator: 12:43am On Oct 24, 2011
Hey guys, am a guy and my boss is asking me out. kind of weird to me, he keep sending me dirty mails, telling me to come f.u.c, k him, even paid some extra cash into my account. Pls should i tell my fiance about this, cos i don't want to cheat on her, and my boss is really pestering me, even after i told him i cant nyansh him, am in a cross roads now, cos if i resign what are my reasons, the job pays well, and don't want to lose it.

Mature minds pls advice me on to do? i want to quit, but the prospect of searching for another job is kind of scary, should i just do him and let him be? but i feel awkward about it, Pls lord show me the path to take, cry cry cry
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by InkedNerd(f): 12:45am On Oct 24, 2011
Is there a superior that you could possibly report him to?
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 24, 2011
Save the emails, the text or any evidence that you can.

As Inked asked, if there's a superior that you can report this to, then you should. This is simple assault.

If there's no superior, gently tell your boss that you can't; give him reasons.

If he persists, send those evidence to a newspaper office.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by iterator: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2011
no he is the CEO, its a young company with good pay and also a career development opportunity.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by iterator: 12:51am On Oct 24, 2011
And black mail is out of it, cos i wouldn't want to risk my life and that of my fiancee
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 24, 2011
iterator:

And black mail is out of it, cos i wouldn't want to risk my life and that of my fiancee

Nobody said aything about black mail.

Save those evidence now to save yourself later.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by InkedNerd(f): 12:55am On Oct 24, 2011
iterator:

no he is the CEO,  its a young company with good pay and also a career development opportunity.
iterator:

First of all, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. But you need to ask yourself, what's more important, your dignity or money? I would suggest talking to your fiance and letting her know what is going on before anything goes further--from there, you can decide what you wanna do.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 24, 2011
^^^ Its kinda hard to find a good paying job in Nigeria. I think it's better to publicize the harassment. I'm sure he's not the first.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by MrsChima1(f): 12:56am On Oct 24, 2011
OP

If you are not gay then just simply tell him. It is good to be HONEST than to tell a lie.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by InkedNerd(f): 12:57am On Oct 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ Its kinda hard to find a good paying job in Nigeria. I think it's better to publicize the harassment. I'm sure he's not the first.

I know it's hard but there are very few options that he has here undecided
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by iterator: 12:58am On Oct 24, 2011
exactly thats what has been on my mind but was scared of how to go about it, and how she will take it cos  she is not yet working just finished her nysc.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by InkedNerd(f): 1:00am On Oct 24, 2011
iterator:

exactly thats what has been on my mind but was scared of how to go about it, and how she will take it cos  she is not yet working just finished her nysc.

First just talk to her and let her know what is going on because if she finds out some other way, it may not look too good on your part.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by iterator: 1:02am On Oct 24, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

First just talk to her and let her know what is going on because if she finds out some other way, it may not look too good on your part.

thks i would do just that
Mrs, Chima:

OP

If you are not man-lover then just simply tell him. It is good to be HONEST than to tell a lie.
told him i wasn't into doing men, but h keep on pestering me.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by seedord247(m): 1:03am On Oct 24, 2011
My Dear.

do you have a reliable BF Currently?  . . . If you do discuss this with him and let him decide what you need to do and don't forget to pray to Baba God about this

because he's the only one that sink you of the plight.

But if you don't have any BF . . . You can give your Boss a trail. atleast that thing was giving to  lo Ofe.  and he no dey count meter.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by iterator: 1:05am On Oct 24, 2011
seedord247:

My Dear.

do you have a reliable BF Currently?  . . . If you do discuss is with him and let him decide what you need to do and don't forget to pray to Baba God about this

because he's the only one that sink you of the plight.

But if you don't have any BF . . . You can give your Boss a trail. atleast that thing was giving to  lo Ofe.  and he no dey count meter.
Am male how do i give him a trial?
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by seedord247(m): 1:07am On Oct 24, 2011
iterator:

Am male how do i give him a trial?

OOpsss. . . . I think say you be woman sorry.

Btw. . . . shey you get Idi Gan le be ni? . . . because i think guyz that have that kind of yansh na dem do Gay
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Samxiulee: 1:11am On Oct 24, 2011
Your girlfriend is the least of your problem,start looking for a new job while you are still working,because either way you are "screwed", he still going to lay you off soon as he's done with you.and if you don't play ball with him,he going to fire you.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by InkedNerd(f): 1:12am On Oct 24, 2011
Sam xiu lee:

Your girlfriend is the least of your problem,start looking for a new job while you are still working,because either way you are "screwed", he still going to lay you off soon as he's done with you.and if you don't play ball with him,he going to fire you.

Best idea so far. OP, please just start looking for a new job undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by iterator: 1:18am On Oct 24, 2011
/\/\ will try and see if i can get a job. BUT hmmmm getting this kind of pay, hmmm . baba i need you favour ohhh
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 24, 2011
gay men are always harrasing straight men.na wah for them
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by tellwisdom: 1:45am On Oct 24, 2011
Illiterator, bro, Do him a favor by linking him with one ALBINO WITH RED DICKKK we have here, SEXYSheelz. undecided undecided. Thank me later sad
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 24, 2011
iterator:

Hey guys, am a guy and my boss is asking me out. kind of weird to me, he keep sending me dirty mails, telling me to come f.u.c, k him, even paid some extra cash into my account. Pls should i tell my fiance about this, cos i don't want to cheat on her, and my boss is really pestering me, even after i told him i cant nyansh him, am in a cross roads now, cos if i resign what are my reasons, the job pays well, and don't want to lose it.

Mature minds pls advice me on to do? i want to quit, but the prospect of searching for another job is kind of scary, should i just do him and let him be? but i feel awkward about it, Pls lord show me the path to take, cry cry cry
wosh! scary! You should resign. Or perhaps try setting up your boss with some really attractive guy who is g/ay. . .that could work
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by BloodShed1: 2:38am On Oct 24, 2011
Get the hell out NOW!!!!

Either way you lose. If you let him do you know what then you might as well kill yourself. If you refuse, he'll probably fire you.

Cant let someone have that kind of power over you.

LEAVE!!
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by chikeuz(m): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2011
Hope its not the other way round? Chill. Am allowed questions right?
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by chikeuz(m): 7:12am On Oct 24, 2011
You will be fool if you leave that job, and a bigger fool if you sleep with him. Bottom line, he can't violate you, or can he? You have already told him that you don't do guys, even so, not him. So, now you're guilt free if you make the office hot for him
As you have been told, save all the evidences, tell your fiancee if you wish. Then deal with the boss. If i were you, his seat will soonest, be mine. Don't be rude or anything. Just be coolly indifferent, and make him wonder what's on your mind. It will give him less time to bother about what you have behind your Versaces (whichever).
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by iterator: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2011
chikeuz:

Hope its not the other way round? Chill. Am allowed questions right?
yeah its the other way round he wants me to have his ass,
Blood_Shed:

Get the hell out NOW!!!!

Either way you lose. If you let him do you know what then you might as well kill yourself. If you refuse, he'll probably fire you.

Cant let someone have that kind of power over you.

LEAVE!!
am going to call my fiancee later today that am resigning , will ask her to come over so i can give her the full gist
sauer:

wosh! scary! You should resign. Or perhaps try setting up your boss with some really attractive guy who is g/ay. . .that could work
setting up is out of it, don't want to get too involved, it might back fire you know .
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by pendo89(f): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2011
Now what kind of words are those poster. you can't nyansh him,do him,Bleep him. I try to read btwn lines.
Am trying to digest the story but it refuses to go down my throat.
Good luck though.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by shirleee(f): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2011
Pls should i tell my fiance about this, cos i don't want to cheat on her, and my boss is really pestering me[quote][/quote]
@ poster,it means u r considering doing ur boss already by stating u dnt want to cheat on her.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by freecocoa(f): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2011
Na wa o,poster I don't even know what to write.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Basildon1(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2011
Just think about it this way, what if the company went bankrupt, wont you find another job and survive. Take it that this is a sign from God that this is not your job.

Even if you develop the courage to do this, remember that it wont be a one off thing - u will have to keep doing this all year(s) long . He has literally told you that you have to be G A Yy to keep this job. Either way, brace yourself for hard times ( no pun intended, lol)
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2011
@topic.i will advise u dont do it at all,cos once u start?he would always want more and more and more and when he is done wit you he will sack u and theres nothing you can do about it.
So its better u tell him u cant and wont.and tell ur fiancee about it asap!
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by kpolli(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
For even considering it, u r gayy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love Is Never Enough. / My Second Experience With Babalawo / Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.