Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (345953 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by evetyson(f): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Please is there nobody to update their status in other to encourage others? Am yet to hear from the embassy still hopeful. But has anyone gotten his or her visa since after lawyer visit and again I asked some people that got their visa and most of them did not get any verification complete mail so my question is does everybody get the mail before getting visa?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by gistme24(m): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hi,

Sorry for my late response. The only platform I know are the usuals : XING and LinkedIn.

Functional roles are client facing, so it may be a bit difficult to come across English speaking roles, but I am sure you’ll find them on those platforms. Also, as you may be aware, In SAP, networking is key, so seek out the key people you can find on social media platforms.

It would also be preferable that questions be asked right here so that we could benefit.

comprende:
Hi @gistme

I am also an SAP consultant although functional. I would appreciate if I could get some information from you especially on searching for English speaking opportunities in Germany.
Please how can I reach you privately?

[quote author=comprende post=76636240]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MidEastPrince: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hello house, I have a question on behalf of my cousin.

His wife is presently studying in Germany and they'd like to apply for a family reunification visa. The issue is that he is presently a resident of another country. How will the lawyer go about the interview and subsequent investigation.

Thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Snowflake23: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hi, I plan to go visit my boyfriend of 2 years for 2 weeks he is sponsoring everything and also a German native . Right now I am not doing anything cause I am studying German, How do i go about it I need tips on the interview and application
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dany5(f): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
No dear
evetyson:
Please is there nobody to update their status in other to encourage others? Am yet to hear from the embassy still hopeful. But has anyone gotten his or her visa since after lawyer visit and again I asked some people that got their visa and most of them did not get any verification complete mail so my question is does everybody get the mail before getting visa?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by cityella: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
MidEastPrince:
Hello house, I have a question on behalf of my cousin.

His wife is presently studying in Germany and they'd like to apply for a family reunification visa. The issue is that he is presently a resident of another country. How will the lawyer go about the interview and subsequent investigation.

Thank you.

I think his best bet is to check the website of the German embassy in the country he's residing in. I believe the process of family reunification differs with respect to the country one is applying from.
I also think that verification is done because we don't have a good data base because if we do, the only thing that would be required is just an identification number which will show all information needed when imputed into the system.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by cityella: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
evetyson:

Hallo,
most of my colleagues got the verification complete email.its also at that point that they were asked for further documents.
sometimes the email goes like this,
"we have established your identity to be ******* born on ***** and married to ********. please kindly submit the following documents (name of documents and reason for request)
kindly submit to the undersigned.""
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by cityella: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Snowflake23:
Hi, I plan to go visit my boyfriend of 2 years for 2 weeks he is sponsoring everything and also a German native . Right now I am not doing anything cause I am studying German, How do i go about it I need tips on the interview and application

Hallo,
your best bet is to check the website of the German embassy . Remember that getting Am is solely dependent on your ability to convince the visa officer that you will be back after your visit.

checklist:.
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/schengen-visa/1015534

Appointment booking:
https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MidEastPrince: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
cityella:

I think his best bet is to check the website of the German embassy in the country he's residing in. I believe the process of family reunification differs with respect to the country one is applying from.
I also think that verification is done because we don't have a good data base because if we do, the only thing that would be required is just an identification number which will show all information needed when imputed into the system.

Thank you very much.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by evetyson(f): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
Have you gotten your visa or still waiting?

Hallo,
most of my colleagues got the verification complete email.its also at that point that they were asked for further documents.
sometimes the email goes like this,
"we have established your identity to be ******* born on ***** and married to ********. please kindly submit the following documents (name of documents and reason for request)
kindly submit to the undersigned.""[/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dany5(f): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hi Guys,whats up
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dany5(f): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Babe how far?u just bone?
Triumphantglory:
Awesome

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dany5(f): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hello,any update on your side?
kingaaj:
Is there a way to find out the status of family reunion visa. My wife and kids went for interview Sept 2018, document verification was done dec 2018/jan 2019. The lawyer verification has been done since jan 2019 but we are yet to get feedback from the embassy.

I have a blue card and have been in germany since august 2018.

We have sent numerous mails to the embassy but there has been no response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by kingaaj: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
cityella:

Hallo,
If the embassy haven't sent you verification complete email, it means they ain't done verifying your wife..
I'll advise you to be more patient. they'll write to you soon.
I know the waiting period is terrible but be please patient.

My wife was contacted 3 weeks ago that here document verification was done and that she should resubmit spinsterhood and change of name with the right names. She submitted it the next day. We are yet to get any feedback from the embassy. We have sent mails to the embassy but no response. Please how long should the remaining process take.

This very long wait is killing.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dany5(f): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mine was in feb...stil waiting ooo chai...It is well.I believe we wil be called to bring our passports this month.
kingaaj:

My wife was contacted 3 weeks ago that here document verification was done and that she should resubmit spinsterhood and change of name with the right names. She submitted it the next day. We are yet to get any feedback from the embassy. We have sent mails to the embassy but no response. Please how long should the remaining process take.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by cityella: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2019
kingaaj:

If the embassy is okay with the document she submitted, then they won't contact her anymore. rather they will contact the auslanderbehörde of the place where you reside who in turn will write you asking that you submit some documents.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Asal: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hi at Sam 8850 pls how did you get through to them? Am asking because it over 5 weeks my husband was interviewed
For a work visa with a pre- employment letter from Germany. He has sent them mail to know the status of his application but no response he even called but was told such info can't be let out on phone, so how did u get to to respond to you, thanks in advance.
Sam8850:
I called the Embassy and they said I'll get it by next week.

Very optimistic, I'm supposed to resume work next Monday.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by kingaaj: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Thank you.

cityella:

If the embassy is okay with the document she submitted, then they won't contact her anymore. rather they will contact the auslanderbehörde of the place where you reside who in turn will write you asking that you submit some documents.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by slimmsyyetty: 1:39am On Apr 15, 2019
temitayoolu:
You can search jobs here https://con.arbeitsagentur.de/prod/jobboerse/jobsuche-ui/?FCT.ANGEBOTSART=ARBEIT&FCT.AKTUALITAET=100&FCT.BEHINDERUNG=AUS&page=1&size=10&sort=Aktualit%C3%A4t&s=3

Most tech jobs here are english speaking jobs because most tech and softwares are majorly built in english smiley

Mr. Tayo, please help a sister in need of your advice.
I graduated with a 2.2 in Pure and Applied Physics in 2010. I will really like to relocate to Germany. The working experience I have all these years is on teaching. Although, I applied for a german visit visa in 2016 as a self employed caterer, but I was denied. I again applied for visiting visa on the 28th of Feb this year also as a self employed caterer and was denied again. I wrote an appeal letter and was a bit considered because I was told to bring further supporting docs relating to my CAC certificates and 6months bank statement, I only submitted the ones I have as the rest they requested was not applicable to the nature of my business registration name, as a sole proprietor(FIRS Company allied Matter Act..... and FIRS tax Clearance certificate). I submitted the ones I have exactly 2weeks ago and I'm yet to get any response from them. Pls, can u suggest for me how I can get a job in physics field. Also, since embassy is aware that I cater (although, I submitted my educational certificates to show that I'm a graduate), won't there be any contradiction if I'm applying for a work visa at the embassy, peradventure I later get a job in Germany (now that embassy is aware I'm a caterer). Moreover, if favour is on my side and I get my one month visiting visa, how do u think I can utilize it in getting a good job in Germany. Thank u
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by slimmsyyetty: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2019
temitayoolu:
Is there anyone that has applied for any tech related jobs or want to apply in Germany and needs advice. Please post here and I'll try to respond as soon as possible.

I keep getting mails from recruiters everyday about open offers and tho most of them are tech jobs that require at least four years experience.

Please I am still waiting for your response. Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Marshalynk: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2019
Hi everyone, please is it possible for a fresh graduate to get job in Germany from Nigeria?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by slimmsyyetty: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Snowflake23:

I will ask you some questions for you to know if it will be possible for you to get your visa because in issuing a schengen visa, most times third person status e.g the person inviting you or your legal adviser can not be put into consideration but your present economic and family ties:

1) You said you are not doing anything but just learning German: is that what you will fill in your schengen application form and also them tell them during your interview? NUMBER ONE ERROR

2) Since you are not working presently, I will assume you do not have any source of income, so how will you defend your present source of income during the interview? or even if you have money in your account (perhaps your bobo is sending you Euro), how will you then defend the source of the money in your account? ERROR NUMBER TWO

3) Will you tell them during your interview that the person inviting you is your boyfriend? grin YOU DARE NOT! CAPITAL ERROR NUMBER THREE.

4)One of the major reasons why embassy has denied me twice was because they said I am still single and childlesss (I am not in my twenties oo) and I do not have any care responsibilities, so if you are likewise single and childless presently, and worst still you are under 30 years, ERROR NUMBER 4.

Do you know what I will tell you my dear if you want to hear the truth, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY!

Listen to my suggestion:

Do not rush to apply now. there are so many things you need to work on. It is better for you to be patient and apply successfully than to rush and mess up things, so tell me if you wont still have to undergo the 'waiting period' you impatiently avoided.

There is nothing you can do to change your family ties status i.e being single and childless ( I am assuming these for you grin), but you can work on your economic ties even though it is still a 50-50 thing

1) Genuinely claim you are doing something, either self employed or working as an employee (with meaningful salary ), but mind you for any document you submit, you must submit a document to back it up and embassy will verify them

2) if you are claim you are an employee, then get ready to submit your original letter of introduction from your employer, leave letter from your employer, employment contract and payslips of the last three months ( I will suggest you submit six because embassy may later tell you to bring the past six months of your payslip), original bank statements of the last three months (only stamped and signed bank statements are accepted). Also, I will suggest you submit six months too because when I wrote an appeal letter after the second denial, embassy now told me to bring my bank statements for the past six months till date.

3) if you claim you are self employed, you will submit: Certificate of your CAC, Memorandum and Articles of association/ Company and Allied Matters Act, (you will only submit this if this is applicable to the nature of your CAC business name registration type), Federal Inland Revenue Service Tax Clearance Certificate/Company income tax Clearance certificate of the past year (you also submit this if this is applicable to the nature of your CAC business name registration type), your personal bank statements and company bank statements of the last three months- (I will suggest you submit six months)

4) Also how you will be able to convince them thoroughly that you will return before the expiry of your visa is another factor.

5) How you will defend the relationship between you and the person inviting you, but please i strongly advise you not to tell them he is your boyfriend

6) Lastly, I hope the person inviting you did not in a 'cunny' way got his papers, I mean if embassy should check his status on their system, I hope he did not use visiting visa to 'cunnyly' maneuver his stay because that will affect you seriously.

This is my little kobo, and I hope it helps.

4 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by tonygeegentle: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Family Reunion Visa approved..
Aug/20/2018 my appointment day
Jan/09/2019 verification completed
April/09/2019 I got approval mail
April/16/2019 I collected my original documents nd my passport with VISA stamp on it
destination : Stuttgart Germany
Thanks to God Almighty.. the whole visa process took 8months.. Yours is around the corner, you just have to be patient...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MidEastPrince: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
tonygeegentle:
Family Reunion Visa approved..
Aug/20/2018 my appointment day
Jan/09/2019 verification completed
April/09/2019 I got approval mail
April/16/2019 I collected my original documents nd my passport with VISA stamp on it
destination : Stuttgart Germany
Thanks to God Almighty.. the whole visa process took 8months.. Yours is around the corner, you just have to be patient...

Congratulations. Have a blessed trip.

Please for the sake of those who are still awaiting the almighty AM and others who are looking to start this process, can you share the step by step process from applying to AM. Thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sufisunni: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hi guys!
Family reunion visa wahala. The embassy confirmed the conclusion of my spouse documents verification via a mail.
What's next please?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sufisunni: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hi! Those sending me pm I can't reply ooo
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by silentachieverr(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2019
temitayoolu:
Information technology // Software or any IT related jobs.

Not to sound somehow but writing good sentences would also increase your chance of landing a good job smiley
Hi Temitayo. I got a job offer in Germany, to resune August 1st but it is looking like they might give an appointment in 5 to 7 months tine. Is there a way I can get an appointnent date soon? Do u suggest I write to the embassy or wait? I also sent you a DM request because it seems you are quite knowledgeable in this. Danke.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by silentachieverr(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2019
temitayoolu:
Is there anyone that has applied for any tech related jobs or want to apply in Germany and needs advice. Please post here and I'll try to respond as soon as possible.

I keep getting mails from recruiters everyday about open offers and tho most of them are tech jobs that require at least four years experience.

Hi Temitayo. I got a job offer in Germany, to resume August 1st but it is looking like they might give an appointment in 5 to 7 months time. Is there a way I can get an appointnent date soon? Do u suggest I write to the embassy or wait? I also sent you a DM request because it seems you are quite knowledgeable in this. Danke.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zemyra: 1:59pm On May 02, 2019
Hi guys,
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dany5(f): 5:48pm On May 06, 2019
AM has dropped.Glory be to God..For those expecting the Lord will do it for you as well.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.