Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (344623 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Euny1234: 10:32pm On Mar 23
Oriaku1:
please help.

Thanks for your response. I will do just so.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Euny1234: 10:34pm On Mar 23
Festaco:

In my opinion, nothing is impossible. Firstly contact the embassy, they will likely tell you to book an appointment for the child using your application's reference number so that the child won't have to wait for long should your interview come first before the child's own. But if your interview has not been scheduled, chances are high that they might merge both to be on the same day. You have to get the consent of the father in writing approving the child to leave the country. Try to get all the necessary documents and you will be fine.

Best wishes

Thanks for your response. I will do just so.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Campbell2: 2:51am On Mar 27
Hello fellow nairalanders, I have issues I will like every experienced person in here to contribute to, I have this German man I met online 4years back, since then we have been talking and getting along fine, though he has never visit Nigeria, he said Nigeria is so complicated. We met in one of the Africa country just to see and know each other and now we have both decided to get marry. I wish to have it done here in Nigeria but he insist that we have the marriage don in Germany. He said Nigeria takes much time in documents. Pls I will like to knw which is better and easy. Get marry here or in Germany. Secondly since he has never been here is it possible to get visa for him for the purpose of the marriage. What document his require of him when coming.
If I have to marry in Germany what document do I need.
Pls help
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DustnSheaButter: 2:07am On Mar 29
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DustnSheaButter: 2:07am On Mar 29
I think it is easier to get documents in Nigeria than in Germany (if you know, you know). I think it is easier to get married in Nigeria than in Germany, at least from what I have seen and heard from Nigerians in Deutschland. Unless they give exceptions to Germans

Campbell2:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I have issues I will like every experienced person in here to contribute to, I have this German man I met online 4years back, since then we have been talking and getting along fine, though he has never visit Nigeria, he said Nigeria is so complicated. We met in one of the Africa country just to see and know each other and now we have both decided to get marry. I wish to have it done here in Nigeria but he insist that we have the marriage don in Germany. He said Nigeria takes much time in documents. Pls I will like to knw which is better and easy. Get marry here or in Germany. Secondly since he has never been here is it possible to get visa for him for the purpose of the marriage. What document his require of him when coming.
If I have to marry in Germany what document do I need.
Pls help
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by heeedreeez: 10:25am On Mar 29
Has anyone been given appointment dates for family reunion visa appointment dates recently or is it that they have not being giving appointment dates to family reunion visa seekers recently?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Thegamingorca(m): 10:38am On Mar 29
Germany nah dead end
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Charlex23(m): 11:21am On Mar 29
Please can anyone tell me where and how I could learn and get a degree in language proficiency for Germany
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bashito: 11:28pm On Mar 29
FrauPosh:

Ok. I ll try that. Thank you. Please do you have their phone number?

Hello Frauposh.

Sorry about your nasty experience about the family reunion process. Bear in mind that longer time for your processing does not indicate that something is wrong. Berlin is a big city and they have lots of applications on their table. They always complain of shortage of staff too.

What you can do at the moment now is to change your immigration lawyer because obviously his best is not good enough. He/she needs to be proactive.

Also, tell your husband to write physical letters to the Ausländer in Berlin and submit it in person stating clearly the timeline of your processing.

Aside the letters, he should make calls and also wrote mails to them. Most times when the time is long like this, the issue is from Germany and not Nigeria. That was what happened to me when I was on my processing too. Within a week of the approval form Germany, I received my approval mail. Nigeria only waits for approval from Germany after your credentials have been verified.

Just keep calm and never ever forget the place of prayer. I can understand the frustration and the anxiety but don’t let it weigh you down. Your testimony comes forth.

Sending you cyber hugs

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bashito: 11:30pm On Mar 29
Charlex23:
Please can anyone tell me where and how I could learn and get a degree in language proficiency for Germany

Goethe institute is the only school that can give you a language proficiency certificate in Nigeria. Google it and get the information. You can attend classes there or just write exams there
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Charlex23(m): 10:03am On Mar 31
bashito:

Goethe institute is the only school that can give you a language proficiency certificate in Nigeria. Google it and get the information. You can attend classes there or just write exams there
Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Charlex23(m): 10:03am On Mar 31
bashito:

Thanks for the feedback
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by brown1234: 3:20am On Apr 01
nwigwemark:

Congratulations on your student visa after a long wait.

You have to open a block account in your husband's name and block the required amount in there.

If you have no need for extension of your residence permit, there will not be a need to block for yourself.

My advice for you is to get a student job. When your landratsamt contacts you, they will ask you for evidence of income or block account. Give them your work contract and ask them how much more money you need to block for your husband and baby.

With this they will calculate and tell you the amount to block which will be very small to what ever you were imagining.

I wish you good luck

I also came in a Student with letter of sponsorship. Now I want to bring my wife and 4years old kid. What kind of documents wil be required of me. Do I need to Block Acct for them or use my student part time job contract
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Marcgrace: 9:47am On Apr 01
Hello!
Has anyone submitted an application for a short-stay visa to visit their extended family members (a brother or sister) living in France?

Last year, I was granted a multiple-entry France Short-stay visa, but I was unable to use it at that time. After that, I have applied for visas twice but both applications were denied based on, "There are reasonable doubts as to your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa." I previously visited France once without overstaying.
Have you encountered this before?

Moreover, at the TLS contact Center in Lagos, do they collect the signed visa application form papers?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 12:00am On Apr 02
bashito:

Hello Frauposh.

Sorry about your nasty experience about the family reunion process. Bear in mind that longer time for your processing does not indicate that something is wrong. Berlin is a big city and they have lots of applications on their table. They always complain of shortage of staff too.

What you can do at the moment now is to change your immigration lawyer because obviously his best is not good enough. He/she needs to be proactive.

Also, tell your husband to write physical letters to the Ausländer in Berlin and submit it in person stating clearly the timeline of your processing.

Aside the letters, he should make calls and also wrote mails to them. Most times when the time is long like this, the issue is from Germany and not Nigeria. That was what happened to me when I was on my processing too. Within a week of the approval form Germany, I received my approval mail. Nigeria only waits for approval from Germany after your credentials have been verified.

Just keep calm and never ever forget the place of prayer. I can understand the frustration and the anxiety but don’t let it weigh you down. Your testimony comes forth.

Sending you cyber hugs

Ok. Thank you so much for your kind response.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ayomikun2820(m): 1:03am On Apr 02
Hallo, How long does it take to get a visa for an ausbildung program in Germany currently please?. Also, i don't see a lot of people talking about ausbildung programs, is there a reason behind that?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Marcgrace: 12:39pm On Apr 02
Hello @Ayomikun2820
Check out this website link below :
https://wig-consulting.com/
Maybe you can get some additional information from this website.

Ayomikun2820:
Hallo, How long does it take to get a visa for an ausbildung program in Germany currently please?. Also, i don't see a lot of people talking about ausbildung programs, is there a reason behind that?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 1:46pm On Apr 02
UCEKE:
which number?

Sorry for the late response. I was asking about KRV number. In line with what we were discussing.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by UCEKE: 10:30pm On Apr 02
FrauPosh:

Sorry for the late response. I was asking about KRV number. In line with what we were discussing.

This is the number I call them with in Munich +49 89 23344329. I don’t know if it is same with Berlin. Also, you need to look at the issue of your lawyer
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Abcquizzify: 9:04pm On Apr 03
Brother, this channel on YouTube called Deutsch Lernen Mit Spass, has helped me a lot in my German language learning. Feel free to check them out. I will drop one of their video here, feel free to check them out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkRMaAbvfl0

Charlex23:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Arogz12: 11:25am On Apr 04
Has anyone that booked for a visa appointment in December 2022 gotten an appointment?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauBasilia: 5:25pm On Apr 04
They just finished October 2022 last week. November applicants will start receiving mail from tomorrow

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by iropupa(f): 8:10pm On Apr 04
Hello,
I need some clarification on the family reunion visa.
My wedding is later this year, but interview is this month,will that affect my process in anyway.
Note:this is an hypothetical scenario..
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Optimisticprim: 5:13pm On Apr 10
[quote author=FrauPosh post=129029137][/quote]

Thanks sis. I wish you speed too.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by seekerme: 1:49pm On Apr 11
Hello Hosue,
Please those that had their interview recently can you help me answer this questions?
1. Is Lagos consulate now collecting visa fee by only POS as stated in their website.
2. How much is fee fees now.
Thank you for the anticipated replies
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by seekerme: 1:51pm On Apr 11
iropupa:
Hello,
I need some clarification on the family reunion visa.
My wedding is later this year, but interview is this month,will that affect my process in anyway.
Note:this is an hypothetical scenario..

If you have traditional wedding or court wedding i advice you go with the wedding picture or certificate because you must prove that your are married somehow.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Joddiealba: 10:12am On Apr 12
Doyenne2003:

I second this. I‘d like to know where the embassy is at, as regards Ausbildung\ work visa applicants.

Did you find any WhatsApp group or telegram group..can you please share?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by justt: 3:54pm On Apr 15
Hello all,
Has any November applicant been called? We are in the middle of the month already.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by newmanhere0808: 7:01pm On Apr 16
Mrbigman1:

Thank you very much brother. This will help.

Please how did the second interview go?

Anyone on this platform who have a second interview.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by newmanhere0808: 7:20pm On Apr 16
[quote author=Mrbigman1 post=111547282]

Can you please be able to share how the second interview went?what was the questions asked ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by newmanhere0808: 7:43pm On Apr 16
Sylviacool:
Family Reunion Visa approved..

April, 2019 applied for appointment
Dec/12/2019 my appointment day
March/2020 lawyer verification
April/17/2020 verification completed
Sept/30/2020 submission of new A1, former A1 expired
December/7/2020 second Interview (reasons- marriage doubt)
Dec/14/2020 I got approval mail
Dec/19/2020 I collected my original documents nd my passport with VISA stamp on it
destination : Berlin Germany
Thanks to God Almighty.. the whole visa process was frustrating, but l thank God as I'm with my husband now. Yours is around the corner, you just have to be patient...

Can you kindly share the second interview questions?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by newmanhere0808: 9:56am On Apr 18
MarvinAjereh01:
Please N/L I was denied since 2months and their decision why they denied me was all lies . I and my fiancé sued them at the administrative court (Verwaltungsgericht) in Berlin. Please I want to know , anyone has an idea when the court can make a decision regarding my visa and is there a chance that we can win it .

Can you please share with us the questions you were asked during your second interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.