Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (345714 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Franzzy01: 10:49pm On Jan 18
Please I need help. I am doing pass for my child. My child was verified during family reunion verification. We went for appointment in Dec, I was told that I would go back the second time for notarization (still waiting for the appointment). Please I want to ask, when I go for the notarization appointment, will everything be done that day or will there be another visit to embassy again? Please I need help on this German pass process. Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 7:36am On Jan 19
Congratulations may Deutschland favour you
Martins00:
Visa Alert!

• 22nd February 2022: Application for the interview/application appointment
• 10th March 2023: Appointment Email Confirmation for April
• 6th April 2023: Interview Date/ Visa application submission.
- Submission of required documents including A1 language certificate
• 14th June 2023: Visitation of document verification officer
• 9th November 2023: Document verification notification
• 7th December: The immigration authority (Die Ausländerbehörde) requested for 2 documents.
- Copy of passport data page / ID (Ausweis)
- Informal signed declaration to start a family with the applicant, my wife.
• 5th January 2024: Embassy requests for passport and travel insurance submission via email.
• 11th January 2024: Submits passport and travel insurance to embassy.
• 15th January 2024: Passport with visa received via courier service.

Here are my tips for those currently at the brink of applying:

1. For spouses living in Germany, you can expedite the process by applying for "Nachbeurkundung" at your local Standesamt and submitting the required documents for verification. They have the capacity to kick-start the verification in parallel. This can be done while your spouse in Nigeria awaits the appointment date for the visa application submission.

2. The timing of attending the A1 German language course at Goethe Institute is crucial. It's advisable to aim for complet-ing the A1 certificate a few weeks after you submit your visa application at the embassy.

Good luck to you all!
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Optimisticprim: 3:06pm On Jan 19
FrauPosh:

Omor nothing o.But we are hopeful.Thanks Optimisticprim for your concern. How is yours going too ? The matter tire me so I just chill dey look.

Same here my sister. I just quiet for here, no strength to rant again sef. I used to think I'm a very patient person, German Consulate don show me pepper and have proven me otherwise.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by EbubeDelight(f): 3:31pm On Jan 22
Congratulations Martins! Please I just sent you an email
Martins00:
Visa Alert!

• 22nd February 2022: Application for the interview/application appointment
• 10th March 2023: Appointment Email Confirmation for April
• 6th April 2023: Interview Date/ Visa application submission.
- Submission of required documents including A1 language certificate
• 14th June 2023: Visitation of document verification officer
• 9th November 2023: Document verification notification
• 7th December: The immigration authority (Die Ausländerbehörde) requested for 2 documents.
- Copy of passport data page / ID (Ausweis)
- Informal signed declaration to start a family with the applicant, my wife.
• 5th January 2024: Embassy requests for passport and travel insurance submission via email.
• 11th January 2024: Submits passport and travel insurance to embassy.
• 15th January 2024: Passport with visa received via courier service.

Here are my tips for those currently at the brink of applying:

1. For spouses living in Germany, you can expedite the process by applying for "Nachbeurkundung" at your local Standesamt and submitting the required documents for verification. They have the capacity to kick-start the verification in parallel. This can be done while your spouse in Nigeria awaits the appointment date for the visa application submission.

2. The timing of attending the A1 German language course at Goethe Institute is crucial. It's advisable to aim for complet-ing the A1 certificate a few weeks after you submit your visa application at the embassy.

Good luck to you all!
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by enibal(f): 7:19am On Jan 24
Please how much is the visa fee 80 euro in naira?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Franzzy01: 5:14pm On Jan 25
Please can someone put me through German passport for a child process? I want to know both the stages and time frame.
Including Notarization too
Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Didibk: 8:40am On Jan 26
Hello. Please what documents for the child needs to be notarized?

Franzzy01:
Please I need help. I am doing pass for my child. My child was verified during family reunion verification. We went for appointment in Dec, I was told that I would go back the second time for notarization (still waiting for the appointment). Please I want to ask, when I go for the notarization appointment, will everything be done that day or will there be another visit to embassy again? Please I need help on this German pass process. Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Didibk: 8:55am On Jan 26
Ok. Thank you so much for the clarification.

Mopricelezz:

1. Your dad or mum has to go to the court to swear the Affidavit of Spinsterhood. Has to be done by either of your parents and at the court, stating that you were not married to anyone before you got married to your spouse.

2. I sincerely have no idea how to go about this, the letter has to be written by your spouse in Germany but since he isn't the child's father, I am not sure how to go about it..
.. I hope others can help with this

3. This also has to also be sworn at the court declaring your age and when you were born, it has to also be done by either of your parents.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Didibk: 9:01am On Jan 26
Yes, you are right. I already told him that he'll need to write a letter stating that he consents to my child joining us in Germany. He said he's going to write the letter. It's better to have additional documents and prepare for any eventuality. Thank you.
[quote author=nikdam post=127819649][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Didibk: 9:34am On Jan 26
Hi everyone. Please are children also required to pay verification fee or just the visa fee?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Festaco(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26
Didibk:
Hi everyone. Please are children also required to pay verification fee or just the visa fee?

In our case, we went with the verification fee for the child but it was not required. So I would advise you go with it and when they don't ask of it, you can take it back. Also for the visa fee, they collected half of the normal visa fee for adult, about 37k or so.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 3:32pm On Jan 26
Hello Mr Festaco, what kind of permit are you on? Is it skilled worker permit? Also how were you able to sort the sponsorship letter thing?

Festaco:
Please has anyone been asked to make application for Sponsorship letter in connection with Family reunification visa? In our case, the ABH contacted me last week to submit the needed documents and a form for sponsorship letter to be properly filled up. It is a bit confusing as I have never heard about getting a sponsorship letter for family re-union purposes.

Please let me know if anyone passed through this procedure.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 3:34pm On Jan 26
The verification fee paid by you will cover for your kid(s) as well. And the kid(s) visa fee is half of yours.

Didibk:

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Festaco(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27
Mopricelezz:
Hello Mr Festaco, what kind of permit are you on? Is it skilled worker permit? Also how were you able to sort the sponsorship letter thing?

Hi Mopricelezz,
I have an EU blue card. The ABH sent me a letter which listed the documents to submit as well as the form to be filled while applying for Sponsorship. I filled it up and submitted it together with other requested documents. After a while,I got an email that my financial status was ok to take care of my family, that I should book appointment to come and pick up the sponsorship letter.
That's my current status now....hope this helps.

Best wishes

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Franzzy01: 6:41pm On Jan 27
They are yet to tell me that's why I'm asking for the process

Didibk:
Hello. Please what documents for the child needs to be notarized?

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 9:54am On Jan 28
Festaco:

Hi Mopricelezz,
I have an EU blue card. The ABH sent me a letter which listed the documents to submit as well as the form to be filled while applying for Sponsorship. I filled it up and submitted it together with other requested documents. After a while,I got an email that my financial status was ok to take care of my family, that I should book appointment to come and pick up the sponsorship letter.
That's my current status now....hope this helps.

Best wishes

I appreciate the response.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by engkorede(m): 9:15am On Feb 02
Does anyone have an idea of which month they are as of today?

Even better if anyone knows a date.

Thanks in advance.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nikdam: 11:25am On Feb 02
engkorede:
Does anyone have an idea of which month they are as of today?

Even better if anyone knows a date.

Thanks in advance.

They are now in September 2022.
We got interview appointment on 22.01.2024
Requested for an appointment on September 02.2022

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nwigwemark: 6:17pm On Feb 02
Thank you for this information. We the November gang are patiently waiting

nikdam:

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by pquaver(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05
nikdam:

.. that means the people that applied Last year are ON a Long thing
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 1:56pm On Feb 06
pquaver:

Something longer than "a long thing." They should ask their predecessors.

Mouth no let person talk again.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Purplelemon: 5:13pm On Feb 06
Annie2059:
Pls what affordable travel insurance can I get easily online with three months coverage?
Hello please what's the difference between the pre-approval and the Erklärung zum Beschäftigungsverhältnis for the Skilled worker visa for the Ausbildung path and how are the two gotten. Is it the employer that applies and what documents do they usually need from the employee. I'm confused about this.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Annie2059: 8:08pm On Feb 06
Purplelemon:
Hello please what's the difference between the pre-approval and the Erklärung zum Beschäftigungsverhältnis for the Skilled worker visa for the Ausbildung path and how are the two gotten. Is it the employer that applies and what documents do they usually need from the employee. I'm confused about this.

The employer will fill the Erklärung Form.. it gives details about your job, salary, contact of the employer etc Your employer may also apply for the pre-approval to fast track your visa but you can ask them if they can do that for you cause not all employers do that for their employees.. they will require your passport for that
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Purplelemon: 12:45am On Feb 07
Annie2059:

The employer will fill the Erklärung Form.. it gives details about your job, salary, contact of the employer etc Your employer may also apply for the pre-approval to fast track your visa but you can ask them if they can do that for you cause not all employers do that for their employees.. they will require your passport for that
Okay thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 12:07pm On Feb 07
pquaver:

Hmm How many people are on this family reunion P sef that German Embassy is doing like this. are there chances that applicants are more than a thousand a month

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Zinny07: 10:51am On Feb 13
Hello everyone, good day, the last time I posted on this platform, I was waiting for my German student Visa, after almost 2years of waiting I am now residing here in Germany. God has been good, it's not been easy but it's super worth it.

So now I am trying to bring my husband and my son to Germany as a student, we have almost gotten everything ready except for getting an apartment. But I still have some questions especially as to the financial proof for my family. When I wrote the consulate in Nigeria asking about the funds for my family I was informed that the sum for both of them will be €8400 for both of them.

So please my questions are to other students who have gone through the family reunion process;
1. Will I need to open another blocked account in my Partners Name or I can use mine?
2. Will I also need to complete my own Blocked Account for 1year as well to submit to the consulate when submitting my documents i.e (€11,200 + €8,400) making it [€19,600][/b]?
because I'm sincerely confused, as I have only been able to raise the funds for only them and I don't have mine just yet.

Please help a sister, Biko.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nwigwemark: 11:36am On Feb 13
Zinny07:
Hello everyone, good day, the last time I posted on this platform, I was waiting for my German student Visa, after almost 2years of waiting I am now residing here in Germany. God has been good, it's not been easy but it's super worth it.

So now I am trying to bring my husband and my son to Germany as a student, we have almost gotten everything ready except for getting an apartment. But I still have some questions especially as to the financial proof for my family. When I wrote the consulate in Nigeria asking about the funds for my family I was informed that the sum for both of them will be €8400 for both of them.

So please my questions are to other students who have gone through the family reunion process;
1. Will I need to open another blocked account in my Partners Name or I can use mine?
2. Will I also need to complete my own Blocked Account for 1year as well to submit to the consulate when submitting my documents i.e (€11,200 + €8,400) making it [€19,600][/b]?
because I'm sincerely confused, as I have only been able to raise the funds for only them and I don't have mine just yet.

Please help a sister, Biko.

Congratulations on your student visa after a long wait.

You have to open a block account in your husband's name and block the required amount in there.

If you have no need for extension of your residence permit, there will not be a need to block for yourself.

My advice for you is to get a student job. When your landratsamt contacts you, they will ask you for evidence of income or block account. Give them your work contract and ask them how much more money you need to block for your husband and baby.

With this they will calculate and tell you the amount to block which will be very small to what ever you were imagining.

I wish you good luck

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Zinny07: 12:24pm On Feb 14
nwigwemark:

thank you so much, I actually have a student job with the Deutsch post and I am planning on doing my extension in March or April as it would have less than 6months validity by then.
Thank you for your response you have relived my mind from so much financial stress. I'm super grateful.

Congratulations on your student visa after a long wait.

You have to open a block account in your husband's name and block the required amount in there.

If you have no need for extension of your residence permit, there will not be a need to block for yourself.

My advice for you is to get a student job. When your landratsamt contacts you, they will ask you for evidence of income or block account. Give them your work contract and ask them how much more money you need to block for your husband and baby.

With this they will calculate and tell you the amount to block which will be very small to what ever you were imagining.

I wish you good luck

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Droxford: 11:36pm On Feb 15
Hello everyone,
Please house, I have a question. I request your kind response. Constructive criticism is fine but no insult pls. My marriage has been scheduled to hold in July with my GAAYY partner in Germany. I know I can't go around talking about this so I don't get arrested or jailed according to the Nigerian SSMPA (Same Sex Marriage Prohibition Act) enacted in 2014. I know its crazy to do this but that's what's up for now. My fiancé is a full blooded GERMAN CITIZEN with good job, has a house and all.. we are super cool with each other so well.

My question is this..
My VISA appointment is in a few weeks time, will I also pay for verification of documents after all has been verified already by the Marriage Registry in Germany and approved with our wedding date fixed?

2. What is my chance for GERMAN A1 to be waived cos I really wish to leave as soon as I can cos of the threat I get due to the fact that I'm gaaayy.. I can study the language when I get to German but for now my fiancé wants me to come over as soon as possible. All documents have been translated to German, I am all good to go except language proficiency cert.

3. What documents are my expected to come along with?

4. Does anyone have an idea of the exact amount the visa cost now since $1 is now about N1,600 now.

5. Anyone who has gone through this route should pls send me an email so we can discuss better pls..

Thank you all.
Pls no insult...

E get y.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VeeDee22(f): 4:33pm On Feb 16
Droxford:
Hello everyone,
Please house, I have a question. I request your kind response. Constructive criticism is fine but no insult pls. My marriage has been scheduled to hold in July with my GAAYY partner in Germany. I know I can't go around talking about this so I don't get arrested or jailed according to the Nigerian SSMPA (Same Sex Marriage Prohibition Act) enacted in 2014. I know its crazy to do this but that's what's up for now. My fiancé is a full blooded GERMAN CITIZEN with good job, has a house and all.. we are super cool with each other so well.

My question is this..
My VISA appointment is in a few weeks time, will I also pay for verification of documents after all has been verified already by the Marriage Registry in Germany and approved with our wedding date fixed?

2. What is my chance for GERMAN A1 to be waived cos I really wish to leave as soon as I can cos of the threat I get due to the fact that I'm gaaayy.. I can study the language when I get to German but for now my fiancé wants me to come over as soon as possible. All documents have been translated to German, I am all good to go except language proficiency cert.

3. What documents are my expected to come along with?

4. Does anyone have an idea of the exact amount the visa cost now since $1 is now about N1,600 now.

5. Anyone who has gone through this route should pls send me an email so we can discuss better pls..

Thank you all.
Pls no insult...

E get y.

To answer your questions, to the best of my knowledge
1. Can’t say if you will be made to pay verification fee again, so it’s best to just go with it anyways, along with your verification documents and forms. If they don’t need it, they’ll tell you that day, or return them later.

2. In any case, except your spouse is a blue card holder or researcher, you’ll need A1. If you haven’t already prepared for it, they will give you time to submit it later. So it’s best to just prepare for it. Even if you’re getting married to a full-blooded German, you’re still required to submit A1. Except maybe because in your case, you’re getting married outside the country. You can probably ask the consular on the day of your interview.

3. The documents you need are on the website. Nigeria.diplo.de

4. I read somewhere that it’s about 68k now. But please go with more cash if you can, you might have to pay for some unplanned expenses like photocopies, print outs etc.

5. I do know someone (not personally, and not gay), who got his visa via the engagement/ license to marry route. Can help you ask him if he would be able to help you better.

3 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by pquaver(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17
JahBwoy:

Hmm How many people are on this family reunion P sef that German Embassy is doing like this. are there chances that applicants are more than a thousand a month

With the way it is here, i am forced to believe so ooo... God will make it happen for you who i waiting.. Germany is worth it if you know what you are doing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.