Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (345169 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by pquaver(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17
Codedboy95:
Berlin Brandenburg (close to the airport)

Flughafen BER😊.
The S9 or S45 runs there right?
Adlershof komme ich ab und zu.. Obwohl ich dort nicht wohne sondern in Hamburg..

You live in a very nice Area..
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Princezd1(m): 9:00am On Feb 18
Good Day
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Billyjim: 9:14am On Feb 20
Good morning everyone,

Please I would like to ask if Germany recognises islamic wedding. I mean the one conducted at the mosque. Can one uses that for family reunion?
Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Droxford: 6:25pm On Feb 20
VeeDee22:

I really can't thank you less for this well detailed explanation. I appreciate your time VeeDee22.. I would also appreciate you link me up with the person you know. Actually, I belive it doesnt matter who am getting married too. Its the same process for all. So pls kindly help me ask. Thank you so much

To answer your questions, to the best of my knowledge
1. Can’t say if you will be made to pay verification fee again, so it’s best to just go with it anyways, along with your verification documents and forms. If they don’t need it, they’ll tell you that day, or return them later.

2. In any case, except your spouse is a blue card holder or researcher, you’ll need A1. If you haven’t already prepared for it, they will give you time to submit it later. So it’s best to just prepare for it. Even if you’re getting married to a full-blooded German, you’re still required to submit A1. Except maybe because in your case, you’re getting married outside the country. You can probably ask the consular on the day of your interview.

3. The documents you need are on the website. Nigeria.diplo.de

4. I read somewhere that it’s about 68k now. But please go with more cash if you can, you might have to pay for some unplanned expenses like photocopies, print outs etc.

5. I do know someone (not personally, and not gay), who got his visa via the engagement/ license to marry route. Can help you ask him if he would be able to help you better.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by frankoreal: 4:08am On Feb 24
nikdam:

They are now in September 2022.
We got interview appointment on 22.01.2024
Requested for an appointment on September 02.2022

Hello bro please could you help provide answers to these questions as i am in the October 2022 list.

1. Are you a bluecard holder
2. Did they collect the verification money from your spouse, and how much is it now
3. How much is the current visa fee for adults
4. What date did the appointment mail come in, and what date was the appointment.
Please help me with these answers and also i don't know why october 2022 applicants aren't getting apointments yet. I also want to check if the visa will be out exactly 6 weeks after the appointent without the verification process.
Thank you for the initial update anyways, we really appreciate.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by pquaver(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24
Purplelemon:
Hello please what's the difference between the pre-approval and the Erklärung zum Beschäftigungsverhältnis for the Skilled worker visa for the Ausbildung path and how are the two gotten. Is it the employer that applies and what documents do they usually need from the employee. I'm confused about this.

Erklärung zum Beschâftigungsverhaltnis = Employer (Arbeitgeber)
Pre-approval is an internal mechanism between (Federal Job Agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit) and the Foreign Office (Ausländerbehorde).
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by damsellynda95(f): 12:01am On Feb 25
They are already sending mails for October 2022 applicants, someone that booked 14th October 2022 got her mail this week Friday
frankoreal:

Hello bro please could you help provide answers to these questions as i am in the October 2022 list.

1. Are you a bluecard holder
2. Did they collect the verification money from your spouse, and how much is it now
3. How much is the current visa fee for adults
4. What date did the appointment mail come in, and what date was the appointment.
Please help me with these answers and also i don't know why october 2022 applicants aren't getting apointments yet. I also want to check if the visa will be out exactly 6 weeks after the appointent without the verification process.
Thank you for the initial update anyways, we really appreciate.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by frankoreal: 1:51am On Feb 25
damsellynda95:
They are already sending mails for October 2022 applicants, someone that booked 14th October 2022 got her mail this week Friday

Please how can i get in contact with the lady.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by damsellynda95(f): 7:19am On Feb 25
Let me tell her
frankoreal:

Please how can i get in contact with the lady.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MrKcc: 12:04am On Feb 26
Hello everyone, please is there a group chat for this family reunion discussion that’s more organised?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Didibk: 1:39pm On Feb 26
Hmmm. With this delay, i won't be surprised that the lawyer's verification is still not as speedy as one expects it to be. We have no choice but to wait for the email.
damsellynda95:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VeeDee22(f): 8:14pm On Feb 26
MrKcc:
Hello everyone, please is there a group chat for this family reunion discussion that’s more organised?

A telegram group was created from here I believe
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by frankoreal: 8:58pm On Feb 26
VeeDee22:

Please how can i join the telegram group? any links?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VeeDee22(f): 11:04pm On Feb 26
frankoreal:

Please how can i join the telegram group? any links?
It was actually public before, but due to security and privacy reasons, they made it private. You can text me privately so I can connect you to the group. I don’t think it’s possible to drop links here… is it If it is, I’ll ask for a link and drop it here
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by brown1234: 1:36am On Feb 27
VeeDee22:

It was actually public before, but due to security and privacy reasons, they made it private. You can text me privately so I can connect you to the group. I don’t think it’s possible to drop links here… is it If it is, I’ll ask for a link and drop it here

I am interested in the telegram group so I sent you a message.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Peters09: 8:41pm On Feb 27
VISA TESTIMONY ALERT!!!

How I Got My Intended Marriage (Family Reunion) Visa In 1 year.

This process is for the purpose of intended marriage in Germany to be married to my German Spouse.

28th June, 2022: Applied for appointment
September, 2022: Wifey collected required documents from me
2nd November, 2022: Wifey submitted documents for background check
16th January, 2023: Lawyer in Nigeria started the background check
4th May, 2023: Verified documents arrived back in Germany
26th May, 2023: Documents translated to German
29th June, 2023: Marriage Registration
20th July, 2023: Got appointment mail from the Embassy
10th August, 2023: Went for the Visa interview
8th September, 2023: Embassy requested for A1 German Language certificate
17th October, 2023: Submitted A1 certificate at the Embassy
30th October, 2023: ABH requested additional documents from Wifey
31th October, 2023:Documents submitted at ABH
1st November, 2023: Approval Mail to submit passport for Visa
2nd November, 2023: Passport and travel insurance was dropped off at the Embassy.
9th November, 2023: Received passport with visa via DHL
22nd November, 2023: Traveled to Germany
We got married in December 2023. Glory be to God....

We also made a detailed video of this timeline on our channel. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0269japCgXI?si=82X5190dSxnGJGz7
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 3:21pm On Feb 28
Congratulations
Peters09:
VISA TESTIMONY ALERT!!!

This process is for the purpose of intended marriage in Germany to be married to my German Spouse.

2nd November, 2023: Passport and travel insurance was dropped off at the Embassy.

We also made a detailed video of this timeline on our channel. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Link:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by xty0205: 5:40pm On Feb 28
plzzz i heard that the embassy is sending people Am& Ad( Appoint mail and date) and they stoped at june 13 to continue as soon as possible. plzzz how true is this
Am worried becos i have not gotten a job contract yet.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nikkyra: 10:13am On Feb 29
VeeDee22:

Please can I be added to the telegram group
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Didibk: 1:39pm On Feb 29
Congratulations. I guess your spouse will not need to return to Nigeria again for the family reunification visa?
Peters09:
VISA TESTIMONY ALERT!!!

Link:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jarrot(m): 3:38pm On Feb 29
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 11:30pm On Mar 04
It's been over 27 months now since I started this FRV process. My lawyer came for verification 10 months after my interview. As if that was not enough, it's been 5 months of resounding silence since the lawyer visited.
What's really going on? Has the duration of the whole process been changed? I just want to vent here. My head don full🤯😓😓
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 1:09am On Mar 05
Ewatominiyi:

No ,they havent oooo

Hello. How far have you gone?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 1:12am On Mar 05
VERASONDUBABE:
So sorry dear I feel your pain, I think is better to involve lawyer, he will know the law that backs your application up, this journey is really draining both physical emotional and mental health.

Me I have been waiting for approval for over a year plus now and yet nothing, just tired of the whole process.
ABH should go and collect award of wickedness from the devil they really scored
100% there.

Hello sis. How far? How is it going?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Didibk: 6:32pm On Mar 05
Wow! 5 months after? Have you tried to send them an email? I suspect that the process has changed because we are in March and i am yet to get an email for our interview. Based on the email i got sent a few years ago when i first attempted this process, they kept to their 12 months timeline then email with an Interview date. It seems all that has changed and there's no email either to at least keep us updated. It's exhausting.
FrauPosh:
It's been over 27 months now since I started this FRV process. My lawyer came for verification 10 months after my interview. As if that was not enough, it's been 5 months of resounding silence since the lawyer visited.
What's really going on? Has the duration of the whole process been changed? I just want to vent here. My head don full🤯😓😓
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 6:49am On Mar 06
Didibk:
Wow! 5 months after? Have you tried to send them an email? I suspect that the process has changed because we are in March and i am yet to get an email for our interview. Based on the email i got sent a few years ago when i first attempted this process, they kept to their 12 months timeline then email with an Interview date. It seems all that has changed and there's no email either to at least keep us updated. It's exhausting.

Well I applied march last year too but they increased the waiting time to 1 year 6 months. tiring

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 10:02am On Mar 06
Didibk:

We have done everything we could do but no response. I have sent a million mails.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Didibk: 2:47pm On Mar 06
I applied on the 31st of January last year. I haven't gotten an email inviting me for an interview neither did they send an email to update me on the new 18 months waiting time. Na wa o
JahBwoy:

Well I applied march last year too but they increased the waiting time to 1 year 6 months. tiring
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by heeedreeez: 4:04pm On Mar 06
Didibk:
I applied on the 31st of January last year. I haven't gotten an email inviting me for an interview neither did they send an email to update me on the new 18 months waiting time. Na wa o

This is really serious. So if you add up the lawyer visitation time, that is over two years of waiting for family reunion visa
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 9:36am On Mar 07
FrauPosh:

We have done everything we could do but no response. I have sent a million mails.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 10:11am On Mar 07
Berlin office? Oh really? Please what's the name of the office in particular? Is it the Bundesvervaltungsamt?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 10:22am On Mar 07
[quote author=Mopricelezz post=128818775]

Have you or your hubby sent a mail to the Berlin office? They give updates as regards applications. Your husband should call them[/quote

Please what's the name of the office? Can I have the phone number ? Thanks for this information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.