Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (344665 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Please what happened to the one (affidavit of spinsterhood) she submitted?

MintyChoccochip:
Good afternoon everyone, I want to post my mom's family reunion interview transcript because reading from the experiences of others helped us prepare for ours.

Booked appointment: 21/10/2021
Appointment mail: 15/11/2022
Appointment date: 15/12/2022

We got there around 5am, immediately we were accosted by these canvassers saying we'd need to get a pass before queuing at the German embassy and they'll need to check her documents and everything. We already knew this was all a bid to make money but we were confident that our documents were complete so we let them perform the drama they wanted to.

After they realized there was no money to be made, they waved us away without the so called pass. Please remember to bring everything on the checklist and make your photocopies complete unless you want to be a money horse for those canvassers.

At the embassy we were told by the security to hang around till it was 6:30am since her appointment was by 7am. But by 6am, another security arrived and told everyone around to arrange themselves on a line and those without appointment to leave to the park. It was at this point I had to leave my mom and sister to their fate. I warned them about Oga Paulinus and was like whatever he says or shouts, remember to stay calm.

I waited till 12pm at the car park and witnessed a lot of people being taken advantage of because they were not fully prepared. When they finally came out, she told me about their experience. My sister wasn't asked any questions. Oga Paulinus of course flexed muscle a bit when she wasn't fast enough arranging the documents as he asked but she said he wasn't as bad as she expected.

The questions she was asked was similar to the questions on page 130 and she was asked about me since I wasn't a part of the interview. She was asked to bring a new affidavit of spinsterhood and a better proof of residence of her spouse and that was it. Now we await the lawyer for verification.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by krone101: 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hello all,

Please which of the application form is accepted?

- Is it the online videx application form? or
- the normal pdf form which can be downloaded and filled off-line?

Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by klodgirl: 6:35am On Dec 16, 2022
Good morning all,
Please what does the highlighted sentence mean.
Thanks

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Softy1407: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2022
klodgirl:
Good morning all,
Please what does the highlighted sentence mean.
Thanks

It means if you want to remain a Nigerian....You should tick yes and in the column for "if so where"... Write NIGERIA
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hey guys for those wanting to learn German for A1 or more.

You can contact this person, she taught my wife within 4 weeks online (Friday; Saturday, Sunday) and she pass successfully.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Babbbbbbbbby: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
*Interview questions I was asked*
1. What is your husbands name
2. When was he born ( repeated this question several times )
3. Where was he born, which village and local government.
4. What sort of job is your spouse doing in Germany
5. When was your court marriage (date and place) ,white (date and place),tm ( I said my father's compound and was asked the address) ( repeated this several times)
6. When did your spouse go to Germany and how long has he been there?
7. What's his german house address? ***after asking my spouses address, he also confirmed it
8.What's your own address?
9. What did you study in Uni, do you work and where?
10. Do you have children
11. Presently who do live with here in Nigeria
12. Since after your wedding have you and your spouse lived together? Did you by chance live together before the wedding
13. Who sponsors your welfare ( I said my spouse and my self )
14. How much does your spouse earn and how much does he have after tax deductions
15. When last did you see your spouse (after answering he checked the entry and exist stamps?
16. Have you applied for visa to any country before,if yes which countries and why? I was also asked how long I stayed in the countries I went to
17. Introduce yourself in German
18. I was asked the Meaning of my spouse names ( middle name and surname?
19. What year did you meet your spouse for the first time and where?
20. Describe how it was the first time you meet your spouse, how you felt, how it became a relationship that now lead to marriage
21. How long you knew your spouse before marriage
22. When and where did you spouse propose and did you accept immediately
23. Apart from your spouse do you have any other family member in Germany? If yes what's the relationship with the person and the persons name.
24. Have you visited Germany before or stayed in Germany for any reason
25. Why wasn't all my weddings in the same year ( my answer **because of lock down)
26. Where was the last place you saw your husband(my answer ** in the airport when I was seeing him off)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MintyChoccochip: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
It wasn't given by a head of family
VERASONDUBABE:
Please what happened to the one (affidavit of spinsterhood) she submitted?

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Okay thanks

MintyChoccochip:
It wasn't given by a head of family
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please contact me if you need Euros in exchange for naira.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by GraceIsaac09: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hi all, please has anyone that completed family reunion interview in October been contacted by a lawyer for verification?
It's 2 months today since my interview...after waiting 14 months for the interview appointment.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by marenkurz: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Blessings777:
Please share your timeline. How long did it take to get the visa from your interview date? I assume it is the family reunion visa.
Timeline.
Applied for an appointment: 21.11.2021
Appointment date: 19.01.2022
Immigration contacted spouse in Germany: October 2022.
Approval email: 18.11.2022

Note: Spouse is a researcher in Germany. So, physical verification of spouse living in Nigeria was not required.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Adegbeanna(f): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Yes
GraceIsaac09:
Hi all, please has anyone that completed family reunion interview in October been contacted by a lawyer for verification?
It's 2 months today since my interview...after waiting 14 months for the interview appointment.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by GraceIsaac09: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Has a lawyer finally come for your verification?
I remember reading a post from you that they came for your friend...

Adegbeanna:
Yes
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by klodgirl: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Softy1407:

Ok .Thanks .
It means if you want to remain a Nigerian....You should tick yes and in the column for "if so where"... Write NIGERIA
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by klodgirl: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ok. Thanks
Softy1407:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Wawoooh! please do you live in Lagos or a close by state? I think distance determines how fast the verification will be.

Adegbeanna:
Yes
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Judyhamz: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Good day everyone, please someone should put me through on how to get court order for child custody
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Adegbeanna(f): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
Yes
GraceIsaac09:
Has a lawyer finally come for your verification?
I remember reading a post from you that they came for your friend...

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Adegbeanna(f): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
No I don't live in lagos
VERASONDUBABE:
Wawoooh! please do you live in Lagos or a close by state? I think distance determines how fast the verification will be.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Abereowo: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Pls nairaland I need help ooo, my questions has not been answer...
I have a job offer sometime around September this year, I applied for work visa on 31 August this year and I have been waiting patently for appointment email until I come across fast track processing..
My employer send me some of of agreed documents which contains work contact, rent agreement and A pre approval document from Bundesagentur fur arbeit, (ZAV). I am confused because I don't know (base on the time factor on it) waiting for 1 years plus for an appointment or Can I use (rebook)this pre approval for skill work visa which has 6 weeks or I wait for 1 year for my appointment at the embassy.
Under skill work visa I was thinking if the pre approval is what the meant then I qualify for for skilled work visa ..
Please I God to beg the gurus in the house to come to my help....I am very confused at the moment...
I can be reach through abescojay@gmail.com.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
Okay thanks alot �

Adegbeanna:
No I don't live in lagos
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by isArray: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
Abereowo:
I have a job offer sometime around September this year, I applied for work visa on 31 August this year and I have been waiting patently for appointment email until I come across fast track processing..
My employer send me some of of agreed documents which contains work contact, rent agreement and A pre approval document from Bundesagentur fur arbeit, (ZAV). I am confused because I don't know (base on the time factor on it) waiting for 1 years plus for an appointment or Can I use (rebook)this pre approval for skill work visa which has 6 weeks or I wait for 1 year for my appointment at the embassy.
Under skill work visa I was thinking if the pre approval is what the meant then I qualify for for skilled work visa ..
Please I God to beg the gurus in the house to come to my help....I am very confused at the moment...
why can't you apply for blue card visa?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Abereowo: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
My salary is below €40000. Moreover my employer was the one that send me to apply for work visa....
What do I do now....the ZAV I showed, is it for pre approval for visa. Can I used it for skilled work visa or how do I go about....
Make una help me ooo
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Abereowo:

For the fast track process. Your employer needs to apply to the Immigration service in their state. It’s different from ZAV approval and it costs 411 Euros
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by NameNotBlank: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2022
Merry Christmas,

I would like to know if all returned documents should be resubmitted when submitting letter of remonstration at the German embassy in Lagos or is the letter and say confirmation of block account enough? Spouse got rejection letter days ago cry thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
NameNotBlank:
Merry Christmas,

I would like to know if all returned documents should be resubmitted when submitting letter of remonstration at the German embassy in Lagos or is the letter and say confirmation of block account enough? Spouse got rejection letter days ago cry thanks

You don't need to submit the original documents again.

Except additional documents that were not there at first.

What was the basis for the rejection?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by NameNotBlank: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ahmed4002:

You don't need to submit the original documents again.

Except additional documents that were not there at first.

What was the basis for the rejection?

Thanks for your reply. Reason for rejection is “a means sustenance can not be guaranteed at this moment”. Whatever that means, i wonder how they reached that conclusion without contacting me. However, I have blocked an account and ready to appeal. Lastly, is email submission enough? Or does one need to send hard copies via DHL ? Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
NameNotBlank:

Thanks for your reply. Reason for rejection is “a means sustenance can not be guaranteed at this moment”. Whatever that means, i wonder how they reached that conclusion without contacting me. However, I have blocked an account and ready to appeal. Lastly, is email submission enough? Or does one need to send hard copies via DHL ? Thanks

You can send via post.

Include the block account confirmation and as well as your 3 months payslip and work contract (unbefristet)

Attached house contract also, that has a breakdown of your rental payment monthly as well.

All the best man.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by horbaf01: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
horbaf01:
I did an interview and submitted documents for an EU blue card on Nov 11th, 2022 but yet to get an email.
What can I do?

Please does it take this long to get a response after the interview? Your response will be highly appreciated guru's in the house
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Abdulhameed123: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Biggybee:

This is sad.

As at January when I updated about mine. A couple of people that mailed me privately tried it and they got dates on time and visas too.

I hate to say it but its not only a Nigerian thing, some other countries are affected too. Foreign offices are clogged especially with the Ukraine thing...

Plus, I think they really consider where you work or what body you are under.

In all, just try.. You never can tell.
Please I need your help about how German reunion. Please can I have your email so that I can send you a message?

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.