Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,066 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (346927 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by elefind(m): 12:57am On Mar 09, 2020
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nolia66(f): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Please which of the application forms should we fill, the online one or the downloaded one. Are the both of them accepted
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
I'm filling both, but they always collect two copies of the downloaded one.
nolia66:
Please which of the application forms should we fill, the online one or the downloaded one. Are the both of them accepted

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 7:53am On Mar 10, 2020
Good morning everyone, pls has anyone gone for interview recently? Please can u share your experience with us?
And pls who knows how long it takes before the embassy comes for verification? Thank u
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Amrachipee: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2020
Pls has those who applied in July gotten an appointment yet because am still waiting. ....Pls any update with the current month they are now ....
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2020
Yes they have started issuing appointments for July 2019 applicants. I have gotten mine, guess you should check your email carefully inbox and spam folder. Otherwise, still wait more

Amrachipee:
Pls has those who applied in July gotten an appointment yet because am still waiting. ....Pls any update with the current month they are now ....
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by knogbu: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2020
Pls when did u apply and what date did you get for appointment
Potymarket:
Good morning everyone, pls has anyone gone for interview recently? Please can u share your experience with us?
And pls who knows how long it takes before the embassy comes for verification? Thank u
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Warthon: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hello peeps,
Pls how long does it take to be called for interview. I have applied for family reunion visa close to like 6 months now. No date yet.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
10 months!
Warthon:
Hello peeps,
Pls how long does it take to be called for interview. I have applied for family reunion visa close to like 6 months now. No date yet.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
June 2019 nd app is 6th of next month. U
knogbu:
Pls when did u apply and what date did you get for appointment
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by knogbu: 7:44am On Mar 11, 2020
August, nothing yet
Potymarket:
June 2019 nd app is 6th of next month. U
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Justarandomguy: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2020
hi guys, how can i register my birth certificate with the authority of deputy chief register, i received an email saying i need to re register my birth certificate because it was done after 12 months
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Warthon: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Anyone being waiting for interview date this long? I applied for family reunion in September and yet to receive a date for interview.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please naw, can anyone with recent interview experience share? I'm kinda scared pls.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
I also waited long before I got mine. At some point, I was calling the embassy sef. Lol. U will get definitely but u hv to wait for 10 months.
Warthon:
Anyone being waiting for interview date this long? I applied for family reunion in September and yet to receive a date for interview.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Warthon:

Bro cool down , we are both in the same September , I applied in 22 .. You will just be hoping in May because that's the 9th month and just maybe, They will issue dates in May for September applications .. As for me, I am cool off in depression.. It's not easy ..
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by knogbu: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
If u are already scared, then Oga Paulinus (Gateman at the German Embassy) will be happy to meet you. Believe me, he likes when u r already scared. It makes his job very easy. One advice though, if he starts dealing with u, No one, not even the embassy police will say PIM. The man makes sure he leaves an impression on every candidates mind.
Thw
Potymarket:
Please naw, can anyone with recent interview experience share? I'm kinda scared pls.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by emmanero: 6:35am On Mar 12, 2020
Good day .
Please I need your advice. I am yet to receive a date for my interview and my passport will expire September. Should I renew it now?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
I advice you go renew your passport, however, you will be required to have a minimum of 6 months validity on your passport.

emmanero:
Good day .
Please I need your advice. I am yet to receive a date for my interview and my passport will expire September. Should I renew it now?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Vvision: 6:37am On Mar 13, 2020
Family reunion visa delivered... Glory. My best wishes to other waiting to reunite or making career moves.

10 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Prettty1: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2020
Family reunion visa delivered... Glory. My best wishes to other waiting to reunite or making career moves.

Congratulations dear,happy for u

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2020
Congratulations dearie. I tap into your blessings
Vvision:

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vvision:
Glory Glory, Congratulations but when did you book appointment? Don't be offended with the question but I just want to know ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Yes I applied in june and hv gotten date
Okato:
If you apply for Family reunion date in June,2019 and you 've gotten a date,please let me know.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hi nolia, please I want to ask a question cos I'm kinda confused here. Are all your spouse's documents original or scanned or photocopies? Cos I'm wondering how possible it is to use my spouse's original documents
(residence permit nd proof of residence) for the interview since the embassy is going to hold them for a while. Thanks for your response.
nolia66:
I applied in june 2019 and just got my appointment for 2nd of April
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sylviacool: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vvision:

Congrats dear, please can you share your timeline, Interview date, verification date and visa call. Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nolia66(f): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
The only original you need is his proof of residence, the other's are scanned or photocopy.
Potymarket:
Hi nolia, please I want to ask a question cos I'm kinda confused here. Are all your spouse's documents original or scanned or photocopies? Cos I'm wondering how possible it is to use my spouse's original documents
(residence permit nd proof of residence) for the interview since the embassy is going to hold them for a while. Thanks for your response.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by sissyborlahdey(f): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vvision:
Big congratulations, quick question please, how long did it take from your interview? Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Vvision: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
About 2weeks

sissyborlahdey:
Big congratulations, quick question please, how long did it take from your interview? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Vvision: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Thanks.

Applied late May, interview was on Feb 27th, request for passport and insurance March 3rd,passport delivered March 4th just before close of work, passport returned on the 12th of March. Best wishes

Sylviacool:

Congrats dear, please can you share your timeline, Interview date, verification date and visa call. Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Vvision: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
May last year

Ajereh01:
Glory Glory, Congratulations but when did you book appointment? Don't be offended with the question but I just want to know ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Vvision: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amen for you.. Yours ll come soon

Potymarket:
Congratulations dearie. I tap into your blessings

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

Viewing this topic: seeker63(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.