Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (346883 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mnetfaze: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow! Your appointment request was fast. Is it a work visa or family reunion visa appointment? Please let me know. I booked an appointment on October 2019 but I haven't received an interview date yet.

quote author=stereo post=86772730]Hello everyone.

I applied for the work visa on Feb 17th and got appointment date yesterday for March 27.

Despite seeing the one year waiting period.
It's my first time ever applying to travel.

This just to encourage you all.

@Temidayoolu any tips for me please. [/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by janettee(f): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
dumebiotugo:
good evening house.. please i have a quick question... my mom is a Nigerian and also a German citizen with a good job there... i am 30 years, can i still apply for a reunion or is my age over the limit?

You can't. You are already over 18.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nolia66(f): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Yes
mnetfaze:

Please which visa category did you apply for? Is it family reunion?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
mnetfaze:
Wow! Your appointment request was fast. Is it a work visa or family reunion visa appointment? Please let me know. I booked an appointment on October 2019 but I haven't received an interview date yet.

quote author=stereo post=86772730]Hello everyone.

I applied for the work visa on Feb 17th and got appointment date yesterday for March 27.

Despite seeing the one year waiting period.
It's my first time ever applying to travel.

This just to encourage you all.

@Temidayoolu any tips for me please.

It's the work visa. Specifically, the eu blue card.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by hillshark: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2020
Please I need useful advice on this matter. I came to Germany a year ago to start a masters program. I work alongside. But my main issue is about which possibilities and chances I have to make my fiancé get a visa to come join me here in Germany. I know about the family reunion visa, but I don’t know if it also applies to students who are working. I will appreciate useful response please.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Warthon: 6:52am On Feb 29, 2020
hillshark:
Please I need useful advice on this matter. I came to Germany a year ago to start a masters program. I work alongside. But my main issue is about which possibilities and chances I have to make my fiancé get a visa to come join me here in Germany. I know about the family reunion visa, but I don’t know if it also applies to students who are working. I will appreciate useful response please.

This link right here is the answer to your question.
https://www.studying-in-germany.org/bringing-your-family-to-germany-on-a-student-visa/

So it is possible with a student visa so far you follow the guidelines on the link above.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, please does anyone have any idea of what epassport is all about cos the German embassy updated their requirements for family reunion visa and added it.

Please help a sister, interview date is fast approaching

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hi, is your passport E-passport?
nolia66:
I still have my maiden name on all my documents and passport, can i do a change of name and go along with the documents just incase, then if they request for me to change my passport name to my husband, i can go about that after the interview.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nolia66(f): 1:23am On Mar 02, 2020
E-passport is the one that contains your biometric data, so yes.
Potymarket:
Hi, is your passport E-passport?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Okato: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2020
Hello everyone, please apply for family reunion date in July 2019? I just want to know if july people has received interview date,thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hello, kindly check your email, the embassy had started issuing appointment date for those that applied in July 2019, I also requested for appointment 1st of July 2019, and I Just got an appointment date for April 14th 2020.
So yours should also come today or this week. Keep checking.
Good luck

Okato:
Hello everyone, please apply for family reunion date in July 2019? I just want to know if july people has received interview date,thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by drnoel: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
Warthon:

This link right here is the answer to your question.
https://www.studying-in-germany.org/bringing-your-family-to-germany-on-a-student-visa/

So it is possible with a student visa so far you follow the guidelines on the link above.

What u posted is for family reunion. I doubt Germany recognises fiancee as common law partner. Cos I know in our time they strictly only allowed direct family members i.e wife and kids.
Also the EU blue card is not regarded as a visa. Am hearing it being called a visa here but I think that's wrong. Am not sure myself.
Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hello everyone, please for those who went for long term visa application (family reunion), was your passport taken from you during the whole waiting period, or was it given back to you after interview on appointment date.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nolia66(f): 12:35am On Mar 03, 2020
Hello everyone, please I still have my maiden name on all my documents and passport, can i do a change of name and go along with the documents just incase, then if they request for me to change my passport name to my husband, i can go about that after the interview.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Dsalz(m): 2:51am On Mar 03, 2020
stereo:

It's the work visa. Specifically, the eu blue card.

I got a job over there and the company is talking about applying for the blue card when I get to Deutschland but if applying for it from here makes the visa process faster then I think that 's the best bet

I already booked an appointment under "work visa" so is it advisable to cancel that appointment and book again? @temitayoolu @Sam8850
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DisturbingEU(m): 4:07am On Mar 03, 2020
nuel80:
Hello everyone, please for those who went for long term visa application (family reunion), was your passport taken from you during the whole waiting period, or was it given back to you after interview on appointment date.

Passports are being given back.. until after verifications and they are been given the go ahead to issue u ur visa.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Firstlady001: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
nolia66:
Hello everyone, please I still have my maiden name on all my documents and passport, can i do a change of name and go along with the documents just incase, then if they request for me to change my passport name to my husband, i can go about that after the interview.

I think it is advisable to do change of name on newspaper publication and court affidavit and take it along with you for the interview ,since you booked for appointment with this passport , go with it for your interview then after the interview you can now do change of name on your passport

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
DisturbingEU:

Passports are being given back.. until after verifications and they are been given the go ahead to issue u ur visa.

Thanks for the info, I’m happy about this as it will enable me attend an international event�

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Do you qualify to apply for the Blue card? If your salary is above 55,200 euros and you have a university degree, then you qualify. You can cancel the one you applied for currently and reapply for a blue card visa

Dsalz:

I got a job over there and the company is talking about applying for the blue card when I get to Deutschland but if applying for it from here makes the visa process faster then I think that 's the best bet

I already booked an appointment under "work visa" so is it advisable to cancel that appointment and book again? @temitayoolu @Sam8850
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Desmond1120: 1:17am On Mar 05, 2020
Please can I present the Affidavit for declaration of age as the birth certificate at the Germany embassy for student visa application instead of the NPC birth certificate cos my date of birth comes a month before the NPC birth declaration which is November 1992 and the NPC birth certificate is only accepted for those that were born after December 1992.

I need an advice from anyone with a better knowledge of this pls

Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 05, 2020
Dsalz:

I agree with @zamani234.

Cancel your previous appointment and re-apply for the EU Blue Card if you meet the criteria for obtaining it.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Good evening everyone. Can anyone help clarify me if proof of residence permit and up to date proof of residence re the same cos they re included in the requirements for family reunion visa. Thanks alot

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nolia66(f): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2020
No they are not
Potymarket:
Good evening everyone. Can anyone help clarify me if proof of residence permit and up to date proof of residence re the same cos they re included in the requirements for family reunion visa. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2020
Please can u explain better? Thank you.
nolia66:
No they are not
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by knogbu: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
German Residence Permit is sort of ID card that every immigrant has. Proof of Residence is a paper showing that you have a registered accommodation here. Also, the person who is inviting you gives u all this docs and i feel such question should be directed personally to the person. Or are u inviting yourself to here .
Potymarket:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by elefind(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
will the embassy reject people applying for work permit if they don't have a Degree but skilled and learned?
because alot of people that testified to get work permit here are all graduate, what is the possibility of an SSCE holder but skilled?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
No dear, I'm not inviting myself over. I just wanted to get someone else's opinion. That's for the explanation anyways wink
knogbu:
German Residence Permit is sort of ID card that every immigrant has. Proof of Residence is a paper showing that you have a registered accommodation here. Also, the person who is inviting you gives u all this docs and i feel such question should be directed personally to the person. Or are u inviting yourself to here .
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by elefind(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2020
elefind:
will the embassy reject people applying for work permit if they don't have a Degree but skilled and learned?
because alot of people that testified to get work permit here are all graduate, what is the possibility of an SSCE holder but skilled?
make una answer me na abi my question doesn't make any sense.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Dsalz(m): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2020
stereo:

I agree with @zamani234.

Cancel your previous appointment and re-apply for the EU Blue Card if you meet the criteria for obtaining it.

Thank you both, I've done that now. Hopefully, I get a date in April as i'm supposed to resume in May but they said they can push it back to June for visa delays.

Is it compulsory to fill the residence portion of the visa application form when applying for blue card entry visa?

I have a rental agreement with a real estate company over there but don't want to pay till i actually get the visa and am sure of going (i've informed the landlord)
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
You can put the address of your company over there.

Dsalz:

Thank you both, I've done that now. Hopefully, I get a date in April as i'm supposed to resume in May but they said they can push it back to June for visa delays.

Is it compulsory to fill the residence portion of the visa application form when applying for blue card entry visa?

I have a rental agreement with a real estate company over there but don't want to pay till i actually get the visa and am sure of going (i've informed the landlord)
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Babadee30(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2020
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nolia66(f): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hi guys, please If I have my birth certificate from the birth registry, do I still need declaration of age by my parent?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

Viewing this topic: Didibk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.