Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (68252 Views)

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by sacramento1212: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2019
Toks2008:

Many of them who troll my thread do desire me and I Appreciate that though.

One certain saffi was clear about that.

And ishiloove cheesy
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Toks2008(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2019
sacramento1212:

And ishiloove cheesy

Ishi is my padi for life.
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2019
The real guys don't talk but rather read to add to their knowledge. There are Men, and there are Boys. We believe that all lies on God's Grace, but as humans we ought to have "self control." Trust me, if I love a certain girl, that girl alone I stick with. Unless, if I found her in wrong paths many times, I walk away(not to cheat but stay single).
Meanwhile before you be my one & only girl, I must have analyse you in most aspect of life known to me. In summary, not to boast but guys like we/me are hard to find. Only pray & be jovial to people around you, one may come your way. But you must give yourself time to study guys, pretend to flow with the rhythm & always know what you want. Always be Real!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by sacramento1212: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2019
Toks2008:

Ishi is my padi for life.

I know na. e don tey no be today. Make una do enter registry this year oooo
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by djoe21(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2019
Teespice:

A post that pits women against each other is what you want to "manage".

Have a nice day abeg.

No, not at all. That is not the essence of the post. If you you would be objective and remove any preconceived notion you have about the op and his posts you would see that this very post tells more of the weakness of the male being when it comes to sexual matters.
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Mysociallife: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2019
djoe21:

No, not at all. That is not the essence of the post. If you you would be objective and remove any preconceived notion you have about the op and his posts you would see that this very post tells more of the weakness of the male being when it comes to sexual matters.
oga it is not all male beings.

Stop generalising.

That you are weak when it comes to sexual matters does not mean all men are.... Capichè?
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by happydavies(f): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2019
okoroemeka:
ola otu,ikpu,ohu,otele,ha Nile dicha uto
just negodi comment
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=Judybash93 post=74519407][/quote] . grin Toks2008 be putting fear for babe's mind. Ladies in da house make una no fear.as long as una guys love una and they are attracted to u they wont cheat.
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Judybash93(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2019
lefulefu:
. grin Toks2008 be putting fear for babe's mind. Ladies in da house make una no fear.as long as una guys love una and they are attracted to u they wont cheat.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Toks2008(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2019
lefulefu:
. grin Toks2008 be putting fear for babe's mind. Ladies in da house make una no fear.as long as una guys love una and they are attracted to u they wont cheat.

More like aligning them with the stark reality of life.

Any lady who hinges her marital happiness on her man's faithfulness towards her should start rehearsals on how to shed tears....O YES I know there are faithful guys out there....but this is just a fact every lady should prepare for.
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by lexy2014: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sparro:

I love your logical standpoint. Let's tow the logic line then.

Any data or information aimed at creating knowledge for public use is very useful. If not for you, then there are people who have learnt not to trust any woman with their male partner just by reading through the article.

My friend, please go and kill a full grown lion with your bare hand for me. I know you can do it. After all, Samson did it in the Bible. Was it only Samson that killed a lion with his bare hand? No. Even David did it. So, I believe you can do it too.

I came back home, upon my arrival, my wife whom I love so much offered me something to eat, Something we were both warned not to eat o. This is the woman I love. We share same blood and same vein. Now, upon her offering me whatever it was, you now expect me to reject it. If that was to be the case, you will be the first to shout 'men are scum. They are selfish, they are unromantic.'

If you don't know, Adam acted out of love and trust.

Men have natural instinct to procreate for the sake of continuity. Count love out of it. Nature must win. Any available female can fertilize a man's egg.

Using Joseph and Adam's case as an analogy to demonstrate your stance is not really logical. Why? Because you omitted the circumstances relating to their respective cases.

That said, Any man or woman who thinks he/she can keep his/her partner to him/her self alone is foolish. You can't just tie a full man to yourself alone hoping that he will never admire, mate or sex any other female all his life. That is foolishness in the highest order. Are you the one that created him?

If u say Adam ate d Apple Eve gave him out of love, then y didn't he take responsibility & defend his wife? Y did he blame her&God? Is that ur definition of love? If he loved his wife, he would have defended her b4 God which he didn't and that is d pattern this write up is encouraging. Which is, d woman is d problem 4 ur indiscretion as a man.

When u talk about logic, I clearly don't c how ur own analogy of Samson& David killing a lion has any bearing 2d points I raised. D crux of my argument is simple. as a man and as d head that we claim that we are, we are supposed 2 lead by example, in dignity, self control and self discipline. So it is convenient 4u to call urself d head but when it comes to self control, u now put that responsibility on ur partner. There are temptations all around us but u as a man have a responsibility to resist such not 2b giving excuses. U don't want ur wife 2 tie u to herself but at d same am sure u will clap 4 her when she goes out with other men right under ur nose
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Toks2008:

You just got it twisted bro. Fleeing from a married woman is not the same as having passion for a single lady.

Am not getting it twisted. From d bible u quoted Proverbs 30 and Genesis, did d Bible distinguish sexual sin based on married women & single ladies? Or is it just a case of convenience? As a man, what does d Bible expect of u?

Like i said earlier, what I expected from ur thread was to challenge men based on who we are, not 2c unfaithfulness as a norm. But ur thread hasnt done that

1 Like

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Toks2008(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
lexy2014:

Am not getting it twisted. From d bible u quoted Proverbs 30 and Genesis, did d Bible distinguish sexual sin based on married women & single ladies? Or is it just a case of convenience? As a man, what does d Bible expect of u?

Like i said earlier, what I expected from ur thread was to challenge men based on who we are, not 2c unfaithfulness as a norm. But ur thread hasnt done that

How old are you? No pun intended but you don't sound mature in age.

Some things only make sense when you attain certain level of maturity.
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by lexy2014: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Toks2008:

How old are you? No pun intended but you don't sound mature in age.

Oga, address d issues I raised and leave my age out of d discussion. Someone has been questioning ur marital status, u got offended. now u are asking my age. It clearly confirms what I said earlier. When its convenient 4u its right. When its not convenient 4u, it is wrong

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Toks2008(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
lexy2014:

Oga, address d issues I raised and leave my age out of d discussion. Someone has been questioning ur marital status, u got offended. now u are asking my age. It clearly confirms what I said earlier. When its convenient 4u its right. When its not convenient 4u, it is wrong

As i wrote..no pun intended but I had to ask cos you kept twisting my write up.

Even the proverbs I quoted stated clearly "young" and in other translations maid was used meaning unmarried young lady but you kept making reference to Joseph fleeing from a married woman.

Is it not even odd by your own reckoning to juxtapose this to joseph fleeing from a married woman?How on earth will Solomon refer to a married woman in that verse when adultery was a clear sin?, How many married men even get lured by a married woman to start with?

Sometimes I could just keep mum without responding to some off point comments but I just feel it's not the ideal thing to do..
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
lexy2014:

If u say Adam ate d Apple Eve gave him out of love, then y didn't he take responsibility & defend his wife? Y did he blame her&God? Is that ur definition of love? If he loved his wife, he would have defended her b4 God which he didn't and that is d pattern this write up is encouraging. Which is, d woman is d problem 4 ur indiscretion as a man.

When u talk about logic, I clearly don't c how ur own analogy of Samson& David killing a lion has any bearing 2d points I raised. D crux of my argument is simple. as a man and as d head that we claim that we are, we are supposed 2 lead by example, in dignity, self control and self discipline. So it is convenient 4u to call urself d head but when it comes to self control, u now put that responsibility on ur partner. There are temptations all around us but u as a man have a responsibility to resist such not 2b giving excuses. U don't want ur wife 2 tie u to herself but at d same am sure u will clap 4 her when she goes out with other men right under ur nose

My borrowing the story of Samson, David and lion is a misfit but the story of Joseph and his master's wife is a perfect example abi? Weldone

Did you say as a man, as in, as the head of the home, u are supposed to be a role model to answering nature's call? Lolss.

Are you saying you can stop your heart from racing and pumping when you see a beautiful woman at the same time you are Hot?

Are you saying you can stop your spermatozoa from secreting gametes and/or you can prevent them from wanting to meet an egg?

Are you saying you can stop yourself from having what they call wet dreams where you will find yourself making love to strange demonic women in your dreams. Because if you don't air out those pent up feelings physically, they will come out forcefully through wet dreams.

Are you saying you can stop the constant headache, fatigue and unexplainable moody countenance of a man due to his over accumulation of sperm?

If you can't stop all these, ok, maybe you can program the wife to be able to meet his sexual demands *ALL THE TIME*

WOMEN ARE BUILT TO BE SEXED AND REPRODUCE.

LISTEN TO THIS: IF A MAN CAN CONTROL HIMSELF 100% FROM FANTASIZING ON A YOUNG WOMAN, THEN, THE WIFE IS IN TROUBLE. THE WIFE CAN HARDLY BE ADMIRED AND FANTASIZED UPON.
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by lexy2014: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Toks2008:

As i wrote..no pun intended but I had to ask cos you kept twisting my write up.

Even the proverbs I quoted stated clearly "young" and in other translations maid was used meaning unmarried young lady but you kept making reference to Joseph fleeing from a married woman.

Is it not even odd by your own reckoning to juxtapose this to joseph fleeing from a married woman? How many married men even get lured by a married woman to start with?

Sometimes I could just keep mum without responding to some off point comments but I just feel it's not the ideal thing to do..

Am not twisting ur write up. I am stating d facts. If there's anything I said that isn't true, then prove it. If u ask how many married men are lured by married women? I also ask, how many married men are lured by unmarried women? What u saying is that it is unmarried ladies who LURE married men, right? When u even say lure, in majority of sexual relationships, who does d luring? Isn't it d men?
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by lexy2014: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sparro:

My borrowing the story of Samson, David and lion is a misfit but the story of Joseph and his master's wife is a perfect example abi? Weldone

Did you say as a man, as in, as the head of the home, u are supposed to be a role model to answering nature's call? Lolss.

Are you saying you can stop your heart from racing and pumping when you see a beautiful woman at the same time you are Hot?

Are you saying you can stop your spermatozoa from secreting gametes and/or you can prevent them from wanting to meet an egg?

Are you saying you can stop yourself from having what they call wet dreams where you will find yourself making love to strange demonic women in your dreams. Because if you don't air out those pent up feelings physically, they will come out forcefully through wet dreams.

Are you saying you can stop the constant headache, fatigue and unexplainable moody countenance of a man due to his over accumulation of sperm?

If you can't stop all these, ok, maybe you can program the wife to be able to meet his sexual demands *ALL THE TIME*

WOMEN ARE BUILT TO BE SEXED AND REPRODUCE.

LISTEN TO THIS: IF A MAN CAN CONTROL HIMSELF 100% FROM FANTASIZING ON A YOUNG WOMAN, THEN, THE WIFE IS IN TROUBLE. THE WIFE CAN HARDLY BE ADMIRED AND FANTASIZED UPON.

U are d one who said my analogy was illogical. Y are u now feeling uneasy cos I also said yours is illogical.

If u as a man are doing all this, then u don't have self control and u shouldn't expect same from ur wife. U are only holding unto all this as a justification 4 cheating. D problem is that u think its only men who fantasise. U think women don't fantasise. U think women don't have sexual urges just like u. She feels it just like u do. U no y? because she is human just like u. That is y I told u that as u are fantasising & cheating on ur wife& u expect her 2 accept it as d norm, also accept it as d norm if she does same under ur nose.

Sparro:

This is an excuse every man who wants 2 cheat will give. What has fantasizing on a young woman got 2do with ur wife at home? Ur excuse is shallow cos u are saying 4u to admire ur wife ur wife, then u need 2 fantasise about other women. How's that logical? Its even d reverse. D less u spend thinking of other women, d more time u will focus on ur wife at home
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by yemicoal(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
ednut1:
angry i have slept on the same bed with ladies and i no try to nack. My future wife is lucky tongue
smh
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by smat101(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
Michelle55:
My bf doesn't cheat undecided We still have real men with morals and values out there. So I suggest you speak for yourself @Op. Not all men are cheats.. Period!!
You say?

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by smat101(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
ednut1:
angry i have slept on the same bed with ladies and i no try to nack. My future wife is lucky tongue
Gay spotted grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
lexy2014:

U are d one who said my analogy was illogical. Y are u now feeling uneasy cos I also said yours is illogical.

If u as a man are doing all this, then u don't have self control and u shouldn't expect same from ur wife. U are only holding unto all this as a justification 4 cheating. D problem is that u think its only men who fantasise. U think women don't fantasise. U think women don't have sexual urges just like u. She feels it just like u do. U no y? because she is human just like u. That is y I told u that as u are fantasising & cheating on ur wife& u expect her 2 accept it as d norm, also accept it as d norm if she does same under ur nose.

This is an excuse every man who wants 2 cheat will give. What has fantasizing on a young woman got 2do with ur wife at home? Ur excuse is shallow cos u are saying 4u to admire ur wife ur wife, then u need 2 fantasise about other women. How's that logical? Its even d reverse. D less u spend thinking of other women, d more time u will focus on ur wife at home

If you call those natural occurrences/symptoms weakness, then, I am proud to be a weak man.

Let me also take you somewhere. Every single person on earth has a distinct hormonal traits. Some people have a high libido, others have low libido.

Why do people commits suicide? Killing one self is the height of cheating but people still do it anyway; not to talk of sexing outside a confined arena. What damage does sexing outside the union does compared to people that kills themselves? You can't kill yourself but there are people who sees the opportunity as a privilege. You forget that environment, upbringing and one's lineage contributes to weather they can stick to one spouse or not? Do u want to call people that commit suicide weak too?

If my wife cheats on me, personally, I will be faced with two options . It is either we part ways or we live with it. Simple. All in all, before I start blaming her, I will have to consider a lot of factors like background, upbringing, environment, her lineage.

My dear, life is not a do or die affair na
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sparro:

If you call those natural occurrences/symptoms weakness, then, I am proud to be a weak man.

Let me also take you somewhere. Every single person on earth has a distinct hormonal traits. Some people have a high libido, others have low libido.

Why do people commits suicide? Killing one self is the height of cheating but people still do it anyway; not to talk of sexing outside a confined arena. What damage does sexing outside the union does compared to people that kills themselves? You can't kill yourself but there are people who sees the opportunity as a privilege. You forget that environment, upbringing and one's lineage contributes to weather they can stick to one spouse or not? Do u want to call people that commit suicide weak too?

If my wife cheats on me, personally, I will be faced with two options . It is either we part ways or we live with it. Simple. All in all, before I start blaming her, I will have to consider a lot of factors like background, upbringing, environment, her lineage.

My dear, life is not a do or die affair na

No one is saying life is a do or die affair.

These are ur natural occurrences, right?:
Sparro:

Are u saying u can't control urself cos u c a beautiful woman? So if 20 beautiful women pass u at d same time, u loose control?

Does ur spermatozoa control ur urge 4 sex? What has spermatozoa got 2do with ur ability to control ur emotions?

Wet dreams are common during adolescence. As u grow older, u outgrow it. If u keep ur mind focused on just sex, ur body will move in that direction.

Which biology textbook did u read that accumulation of sperm causes headache, fatigue& unexplainable moody countenance?

How is killing oneself d height of cheating? Sorry bro, but that doesn't fit into d discussion.

Like I said earlier, all u are giving are excuses. We all have urges. Not just urge 4 sex. We have urges to steal, urges to lie, urges to do all sorts. But in all of this, we always have a choice. Irrespective of our background, lineage, upbringing, we always have a choice. Its either we choose to cheat or we choose not 2 cheat. In d end, a cheat will never take responsibility. He/she will blame someone or something 4 his/her indiscretion. In this case background, libido, lineage, upbringing e.t.c. A cheat knows what he or she is doing is wrong but will always justify it by saying "its not my fault. Am not responsible 4d act". Indeed, a cheat isn't responsible.

Am surprised u have two options in d case of spousal infidelity. Leaving her shouldn't b an option cos I don't think u will want her 2 leave u if u cheat on her. So after assessing her lineage, background & environment, are u going 2 tell her to stop cheating? Based on what u have said, it will b hypocritical to tell her to stop cheating

1 Like

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Honesty007(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2019
The reason for such issues of mistrust are lust,seduction,envy and jealousy
1st category:A lady who has a bf or a wife who has a husband would think that she satisfies him in everything ,not until a person who has seducing spirit comes.you would discover that the man or bf is no longer satisfied with any thing his lady or wife does.seducers would make the man insatiable to them only.it means they would be fed up of their wife or gf.consider it vice versa.that is what seducers do! and seducers wax worse because they break homes and break trust between 2 people.
whenever 2men or women r fighting over a man,it means he has seducing spirit and vice versa
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Honesty007(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2019
Lust can make people to be cheaters anyday.lust makes a person desperate to be satisfied once.lust and seduction are like matches and lighter.while seduction is the lighter,lust is a matchstick.a lighter makes insatiable ,matchstick burns out,meaning it is satisfied once.
so u c that anyone who has lust would want to have what is not theirs.but in the case of seducers,its automatic.a seductive lady snatches someone instantly upon 1st contact.it is not like lust that takes time to break trust btwn 2 people.
envy and jealousy are generally spurred by insecurities of a lady or wife which is not good because it brings unease and makes suspected person actually do what the suspecting person has been thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy In Lagos With Phone Number / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex / What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.