Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation (12939 Views)

Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by Shollyjay90(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
He looked back because he didn't believe in the kingdom. It is the same thing as hearing the world of God and rejecting it just as atheists do and just as you are doing now. You have heard the Good News that Christ wants to save you once and for all eternity, yet you rejected it and chose to save yourself by trying not to sin. You have rejected Christ's finished work on the cross and have opted to depend on yourself.
This verse u just quoted never talk about salvation but Ministry, Pls stop quoting bible out of context. If u want to know more about bible visit www.livingwordmedia.org. You will never regret u visited that website. Visit and download.
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by BigBudi(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
OP are you a Baptist?
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by Ayobami7(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
没有
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by ecstasy357(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The passage doesn't say not sinning is what gets you saved. The more sin, the more grace abounds.

Romans 5:20
Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

Because of grace, shall we continue in sin?
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by alBHAGDADI: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
ecstasy357:

Because of grace, shall we continue in sin?
Paul said we shouldn't. Nowhere did he say sinning will prevent us from heaven.
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by alBHAGDADI: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
BigBudi:
OP are you a Baptist?
I will be as from this month. My grandma was a Baptist and I use to be when I was a kid. We did go together.
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by Princealex1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
@alBHAGDADI, what do you have to say about APOSTASY
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by alBHAGDADI: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Princealex1:
@alBHAGDADI, what do you have to say about APOSTASY
Such never believed in Jesus like Judas.
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by shadeyinka(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
olaorestephen:

Let the scripture speak, not just using your own understanding to interpret it.. There are several passages which emphasis our call in righteousness and Holiness and whosoever continue in sin knew him not,
Salvation can be lost through
1.Renouncing christ.
2.Continous sin which corrupts the mind..
Shalom.
So you didn't see scriptures in my post!? I see, I didn't quote KJV.

I seems you have reduced salvation to:
"By WORKS we are saved through Faith: for indeed that is what you preach."

Let me ask you a direct question.
1. At what point does a Christian loose his salvation (if indeed he was really saved)?
2. If a Christian looses his salvation, can he repent again?

The grace of God is too much for us to comprehend (such a great love)! But as human beings, we feel the grace cannot be that big. We feel we must add something to it to make it whole. So what's the point in Christ dying?!

Let me give you a scripture, perhaps the gravity of what God did for is in Christ Jesus will make sense.

To whom God had Foreknown He Predestined to comform to the image of His dear Son (Jesus)...

Simple explanation:
If God in the eternal past Knew YOU
and
He Predestined you to Comform to the Image of Christ

How do you end up with the insinuation that God's Fore-knowledge about a person is Faulty and that He made mistake by conforming an unworthy soul to the image of His dear son?

2 Likes

Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by Rhectz(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
2 Corinthians 11:3-4 KJV
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

[4] For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him .

2 Likes

Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by Princealex1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Such never believed in Jesus like Judas.

May i ask what you consider as proof/evidence that one believes or have believe?? With biblical reference if possible
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by sanmitee(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
LordIsaac:
Heresy....!!! Scripture says whosoever puts his hand on the plough and looks back is not fit for the kingdom of God.

HERESY is an understatement sef. I supported the pretrib doctrine with you alBHAGDADI, because it's the truth. But this is a no no(a lie).

Answer, why did Jesus tell Peter you kept referencing up there, that the devil desire to have him If it were not possible he won't try to have Peter!!

Also, to clear all doubts, in the book of Revelation when Jesus was speaking to the early Churches that had believed (He personally commended their faith in Him initially in the text! ) and He specifically WARNED them that 'I WILL BLOT OUT YOUR NAME FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE IF THEY FAIL TO REPENT And RETURN TO THE FIRST LOVE THEY HAD FOR HIM' Please stop listening to our common friend about that doctrine.

A believer can sure lose his/her salvation and go to hell.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by alBHAGDADI: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Rhectz:
2 Corinthians 11:3-4 KJV
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

[4] For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him .

Verse 3 actually speaks if those who have made the simplicity if Jesus Gospel complicated by saying you can lose your salvation. Up to the 20th century, no one believes they could lose their salvation except the Catholic Church which gave birth to all these Pentecostal rubbish. Verse 4 speaks of them because they brought the alas gospel of losing salvation.
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by alBHAGDADI: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
sanmitee:

HERESY is an understatement sef. I supported the pretrib doctrine with you alBHAGDADI, because it's the truth. But this is a no no(a lie).

Answer why did Jesus tell Peter you kept referencing that the devil desire to have him If it were not possible he won't try to have Peter!!

Also in the book of Revelation when Jesus was speaking to the early Churches that believed and specifically told them I WILL BLOT OUT YOUR NAME FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE IF THEY DIDN'T RETURN TO THE FIRST LOVE FOR HIM Please stop listening to our common friend about that doctrine.
Satan's desire is in no way a certainty that it must happen. Jesus only spoke of it but it doesn't mean it was going to happen. Just as you desiring to have 50 private jet, which is impossible.

Jesus didn't say he will blot any church out in the book of revelations
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by daveP(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hehhehehhehhhe

This is one of the crapppiest topics and explanations I've seen on any online forum concerning salvation, and as usual its the same OP.

He is tryna say that backsliding never happens in our Christian walk? hahahahhahaha

Then if we are saved once and forever, why is it called a race? and a race to strive, struggle and fight thru to win? As usual the OP will no let the question sink cos he doesn't use thinking rather he uses logic. Something close to what Nicolaitans and Epicureans do.

The spirit keeps lusting after the flesh and vice versa. Not many Christians already saved can survive this struggle, so they backslide.

Very crappy thing to say that once saved, forever saved. This is doctrine of demons and devils. Sin is inherent in us all cos we are Adam descendants. But now we took a decision to change our destiny and destination thru Jesus Christ's Salvation. So sin doesnt control you cos you subject it to be under you via the victory over death by faith. Smh.

Salvation starts from repentance to confession of sins and Jesus to be your Lord and Master, Saviour. Why cos Sin has been the previous master, death the former ruler.

To whom you yield yourself to, you become slave to. If sin, so be it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by alBHAGDADI: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Princealex1:

May i ask what you consider as proof/evidence that one believes or have believe?? With biblical reference if possible

The proof is that you believe in God's word which says the moment you believe in Jesus, you immediately have eternal life.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Eternal life means life everlasting. Once you believe in Jesus, you automatically have eternal life. But those who say you can lose it are liars because if it were possible, then it means the life God gave you for believing in his son was never eternal for it to have ended like that.

Now, the moment you believe you can lose that eternal life which God gave you for believe in his son, just know that you never had the eternal life which means you never believed in God who gives it. You have called God a liar because you didn't believe in the record he gave of his son which is that all those who believe in him have eternal life.

1 John 5:10-11
10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

The moment you believe you can use your salvation, it means you never believed the grace of Jesus saved you once and for all. You are trusting in your works to save you.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by Ubenedictus(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
You need a little history lesson.
Before protestantism began there were already christians from 33AD to 1500AD, Catholic and Orthodox christians and none of then taught once saved always save, that doctrine was invented by John Calvin 500 years ago and it is now taught differently from how he taught it, the current strain of that doctrine is about 200 years old and developed in america

So any how you look at it once save always saved is a new invention \heresy, the original form by John Calvin and the current form more recent. it did not exist for the first 1500years of christianity.
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by alBHAGDADI: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ubenedictus:
You need a little history lesson.
Before protestantism began there were already christians from 33AD to 1500AD, Catholic and Orthodox christians and none of then taught once saved always save, that doctrine was invented by John Calvin 500 years ago and it is now taught differently from how he taught it, the current strain of that doctrine is about 200 years old and developed in america

So any how you look at it once save always saved is a new invention \heresy, the original form by John Calvin and the current form more recent. it did not exist for the first 1500years of christianity.
Roman Catholicism is a false religion. It is the LovePeddler of Babylon and the Pope is the biggest false prophet alive.

Roman Catholic LovePeddler of Babylon gave birth to the Pentecostals through the Reformation. They carried most of her falsehood along with them.
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by daveP(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Satan's desire is in no way a certainty that it must happen. Jesus only spoke of it but it doesn't mean it was going to happen. Just as you desiring to have 50 private jet, which is impossible.

Did you just slight the exact words of Christ by giving it your own meaning and definition? What the hell do you mean by "it does not mean"?

Did you just try lay a foundation for us to not take the words of Christ to not be direct and not with weight? Cos thats all im seeing! You are saying That he was lying right there. I see you know nothing. Absolutely nothing about Inference and its consequences and you may need to visit a law court or a lawyer to send that deep into your skull.

May God forgive you for this slander!!!

He meant every word when he said blot!!!

Then once again you just prove you know nothing about the powers pf the devil and Jesus compared with a mortal man that is limited to mere imaginations, of which most are inspired by the devil. Did you just underate the devil and level him equal with mere mortals. He is an angel and has power too. Jesus is the superior however. But this blind underrations shoes you dont read the bible you claim to talk aout atallll.

Pseudo-ruler of this world that would require another spiritual battle before he is ended and you say Satan's desires dont happen. Smh.

I've concluded that youre no christian. You are a false teacher.... Repent and let Christ live thru you cos you are misleading many ignorant christians to damnation.

Take heed to deceiving spirits!!!

1 Like

Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by Princealex1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The proof is that you believe in God's word which says the moment you believe in Jesus, you immediately have eternal life.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Eternal life means life everlasting. Once you believe in Jesus, you automatically have eternal life. But those who say you can lose it are liars because if it were possible, then it means the life God gave you for believing in his son was never eternal for it to have ended like that.

Now, the moment you believe you can lose that eternal life which God gave you for believe in his son, just know that you never had the eternal life which means you never believed in God who gives it. You have called God a liar because you didn't believe in the record he gave of his son which is that all those who believe in him have eternal life.

1 John 5:10-11
10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

The moment you believe you can use your salvation, it means you never believed the grace of Jesus saved you once and for all. You are trusting in your works to save you.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

In conclusion,

Believing in God's word = being saved ??
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by alBHAGDADI: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
daveP:
Did you just slight the exact words of Christ by giving it your own meaning and definition? What the hell do you mean by "it does not mean"?

Did you just try lay a foundation for us to not take the words of Christ to not be direct and not with weight? Cos thats all im seeing! You are saying That he was lying right there. I see you know nothing. absolutely nothing about Infetencr and its consequences and you may need to visit a law court or a lawyer to send that deep into your skull.

May God forgive you for this slander!!!

He meant every word when he said blot!!!

Then once again you just prove you know nothing about the powers pf the devil and Jesus compared with a mortal man that is limited to mere imaginations, of which most are inspired by the devil. Did you just underate the devil and level him equal with mere mortals. He is an angel and has power too. Jesus is the superior however. But this blind underrations shoes you dont read the bible you claim to talk aout atallll.

Pseudo-ruler of this world that would require another spiritual battle before he is ended and you say Satan's desires dont happen. Smh.

I've concluded that youre no christian. You are a false teacher.... Repent and let Christ live thru you cos you are misleading many ignorant christians to damnation.

Take heed to deceiving spirits!!!
The passage is 8n Revelations 3:14-22

He didn't say he would blot the church out from the book of life. He only said he will spit them out. Read the passage for more understanding.
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by daveP(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
i wonder how you can try to be a teacher of the word and be so foolsih and ignorant of the place history played in the word. For Christ's sake, even Peter had to recount history so he can establish the truth of who the Messiah was, and it is the most effective preaching ever to a large crowd in NT history.

Here, the OP keeps playing the fool by not even recognizing history's role in Christianity atall. When called back, he relegated it to the background like its some irrelevance.

The Blind leads the blind, into a pit. Dont be fooled people. This isnt the true rep of Christian Life atall. Its been twisted and reshuffled to suit the evil concept of the OP. Be wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by alBHAGDADI: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Princealex1:

In conclusion,
Believing in God's word = being saved ??
Yes.
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by daveP(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Paul said we shouldn't. Nowhere did he say sinning will prevent us from heaven.
People, hear him.... a leopard cant change its spots.

This is blasphemy to the identity and reason for the Messiah comming to want to save us.... Pls be wise i say.

He quotes the bible but refuses to acknowledge that no sin sha enter heaven. since the downfall of lucifer, nothing evil and sinful shall enter heaven, but here the OP says sin cant prevent you from entering heaven. When we all know that that's the reason God created hell.

smh.

I wish i have a larger time to take you for all your words, but i dont. You keep blaspheming Christ's and his identity.
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by sanmitee(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

No Jesus was very serious about it. He even had to pray for Peter.

HAAAHH @Second paragraph!!!

Read yourself N stop following 'prophets':

Revelation 3 King James Version (KJV)

And unto the angel of the CHURCH in Sardis
write; These things saith he that hath the seven
Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy
works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and
art dead.
Be watchful, and strengthen the things which
remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found
thy works PERFECT before God.
Remember therefore how thou hast received and
heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou
shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief,
and thou shalt not know what hour I will come
upon thee.

Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which
have not defiled their garments; and they shall
walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed
in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name
out of the book of life, but I will confess his name
before my Father, and before his angels.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit
saith unto the churches.
And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia
write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is
true, he that hath the key of David, he that
openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and
no man openeth;

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee
an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou
hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and
hast not denied my name.
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of
Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but
do lie; behold, I will make them to come and
worship before thy feet, and to know that I have
loved thee.
Because thou hast kept the word of my
patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of
temptation, which shall come upon all the world,
to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which
thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the
temple of my God, and he shall go no more out:
and I will write upon him the name of my God,
and the name of the city of my God, which is new
Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven
from my God: and I will write upon him my new
name.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the
Spirit saith unto the churches.
And unto the angel of the church of the
Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen,
the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the
creation of God;

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold
nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and
neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my
mouth.
Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased
with goods, and have need of nothing; and
knowest not that thou art wretched, and
miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the
fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment,
that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame
of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine
eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be
zealous therefore, and repent.
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any
man hear my voice, and open the door, I will
come in to him, and will sup with him, and he
with me.
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with
me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am
set down with my Father in his throne.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the
Spirit saith unto the churches.
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by Princealex1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Yes.

Is the Devil(satan) together with his demons saved??
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by Rosebloom: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
He looked back because he didn't believe in the kingdom. It is the same thing as hearing the world of God and rejecting it just as atheists do and just as you are doing now. You have heard the Good News that Christ wants to save you once and for all eternity, yet you rejected it and chose to save yourself by trying not to sin. You have rejected Christ's finished work on the cross and have opted to depend on yourself.

So false a preacher.

Be very careful or the wrath of God will visit you for the souls you are endangering with your false teachings.
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by daveP(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Eternal life is not starting once the believer gets it by confessing Christ. Its for the future and is not to be lived in mortal flesh. Thats why we get transformed on Rapture day. So we are still.passing thru this world of sin, we arent living eternal life in this world but in another world that no corruptible body can go there. So ther you have it once again. Misinterpretation of the Word once more.
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by goat22: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
We are all sinners as long as we are in the flesh. But once you are born again, you get a new spirit. This means your soul is saved but your flesh remains the same. That flesh will keep making you fall to sin, but as long as your spirit is saved, nothing can ever make you miss heaven. Nothing can pluck you out of God's hand, not even you because God is stronger than you and all. That's why Jesus proudly said he cannot lose all that God has given him.

John 19:27-30
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know
them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one.

Chai you are a fool. Satan is warming his fire for you. People like you don't deserve theological reasoning but a dirty slap across the face and mouth. Continue with your soul is saved, hell go shock you.
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by daveP(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
The passage is 8n Revelations 3:14-22

He didn't say he would blot the church out from the book of life. He only said he will spit them out. Read the passage for more understanding.
Hahahhahaahha

Pls read Rev 3vs 5. Lemme assume you skipped that so well!! grin
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by alBHAGDADI: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
sanmitee:
No Jesus was very serious about it. He even had to pray for Peter.

HAAAHH @Second paragraph!!!

Read yourself N stop following 'prophets':

Revelation 3 King James Version (KJV)

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed
in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name
out of the book of life, but I will confess his name
before my Father, and before his angels.

Overcome what?

Christ was talking about the great tribulation which is why the book of revelation was written. If you can overcome it, which you will, he will never blot out your name. Or was the verse talking about overcoming sin? If you can overcome sin, then what's the essence of Jesus dying ?
Re: Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation by alBHAGDADI: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
daveP:
Hahahhahaahha

Pls read Rev 3vs 5. Lemme assume you skipped that so well!! grin
He didn't say he will blot out the church, but individuals.

Was church not what you said will be blotted out.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Earring-wear Bishop - Td Jakes / God Does Not Approve Of Praying Facing The East. / A Man Of God Called Rain Down During A Crusade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.