Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio (43127 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / Sowore’s AAC, PRP Form Alliance Ahead Presidential Election / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Denikayan: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gandollar:
If buhari rigs, he will be roasted like those corpers he killed!!

The election requires no rigging! Its going to be won with a wide margin on a clean slate

Stop shouting rigging in advance! Its a North-Western alliance move coming to play again.

Atiku is a light weight to Buhari and quite aware deep inside him and thats why him and his ^party are not investing much in campaign.

Its a lost battle beyond redemption.

Its a walk-over and wont even be a close one.

An Atiku with Obi as a vice? grin grin grin

You dont know the play!

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by chocolatelady(f): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
jrusky:

Bro you didn't understand what is going on all what you are saying is like preaching and at the moment that is not what we want. Apc started all these fault finding, abusive and embarrassing politics in Nigeria and apc will never see peace till they are booted out of power it's a promise we will not stop attacking apc, exposing them and provoking them if need be they started it all let's all enjoys it.

Now you are preaching but were you not in Nigeria 2014/15 to witnessed horror Gej and pdp face in apc hand Are you not in Nigeria or don't you read newspaper to hear all sort of childish, unguided, embarrassing statement from Oshio Chimps, Amaechi, Garba Shehu, Tinubu etc in recent time

So bro keep your pope Benedict sermon apc will not see peace for what they did 2014 till date. Pls if you are fed up of it then dont come to NL again. If you know the horror apc member in NL unleashed alone in last General election hhhmmm.....its unbearable so it's payback time. Take it or burst it. No preaching pls.
U will wail till 2023 ! Sai Buhari, all the way !
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by brainbox80: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Saheed9:
It's actually true we have to kill them all, including Atiku. Same reason ain't voting at all
NO BRO, WE HAVE TO VOTE, WE ALL HAVE TO COME OUT ENMASSE AND VOTE THE DULLARD OUT THERE SO THAT WE CAN GET A CHANCE TO KILL THE WICKED SOULS OFF THIS NATION IF WE CAN
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by IbrahimDamola: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
festacman:
Why are so concerned about the shadows instead of the substance?

Why are we so excited about amaechi audios when we should be demanding for policies and program proposals?

If Atiku wins in February, what policies and programmes would he be implementing to better Nigeria? Is he going to implement #amaechi audios, fake news, or press statements?

Who did this to us?

Get out, because your zombie camp has been hit by Reno's missile, you are here preaching objectivity. If it were against PDP you'd be masturbating happily and licking your own semen. Useless dumboharist.

grin
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by yrex01(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jowanson:

You will shocked as to how PDP will win this election...
You think its 2015 when Buhari scam was sold to us?

Not anymore!
check d past 3 consecutive votes result wen no one know bubu, he came 2nd wit unknown party. Nd report also v it that he's d winner but rig out even yaradua testify to it. I swear down, I repeat I swear down it's only ALHADU BELLO THAT CAN BEAT BUHARI IN NIGERIA. wu need ur votes by d way, if not for insults Nigerian presidential candidates shouldn't even take Igbo serious coz u deliver less in Nigeria votes.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Denikayan:

grin grin grin

Are you an Arsenal F.C fan?
ARE YOU A DELUDED,AGGRESSIVE,JOBLESS,IDIOTIC PIG OF SAI
BABARIAN?
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by eph12(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
festacman:

Why are we so excited about amaechi audios when we should be demanding for policies and program proposals?

If Atiku wins in February, what policies and programmes would he be implementing to better Nigeria? Is he going to implement #amaechi audios, fake news, or press statements?

Who did this to us?
You're a bmc and have sworn to vote for Buhari. What are his policies and program proposals?
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Rindo69: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Alepa:

Sai baba till 2023 . You will wail to death

I don’t mind! Him staying till 2023 doesn’t affect me on the other hand, you obviously fall into the third category.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Alepa(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Rindo69:

I don’t mind! Him staying till 2023 doesn’t affect me on the other hand, you obviously fall into the third category.
Wail to death cheesy
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Adebowale89(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
DeOTR:

You're not capable of engaging in any discussion without insult. That says everything about who you are.
I'm not saying your messiah will not win the election, all I'm saying is that minus the Omoluabis from your list of people who are without a mind of their own. While most northerners are not aware of what is happening on social media and would vote for Buhari, even illiterates in the south west knows how well a particular politician has performed and it's based on that he will be evaluated in the next poll. There's no magic. This is Yorubaland where you get just what you deserve.

now let me expose your illiteracy. who do you think would win the 2019 election? sowore, moghalu, Hashim or oby?

the reality is, the race is btw APC and PDP and PDP would have been a threat if others remnant parties align with PDP.

is it sowore's party, Hashim, oby that don't have party political structure in wards that will defeat an incumbent govt in an election average Nigerians see as time to get free money grin

Macron won his election in France because his political party he represent structure had long existed in France. even these parties knows the realities, no party structure from ward, local govt and state level and your here splitting gibberish.

now let's come back to the two Messi and C Ronaldo. take a clue back to the scene of osun state, if APC wanted to rig osun election they would have and everyone will shout and end up in court but they applied political tactics to pocket PDP upper hand in the election through omisore

this is just the reality, do not ever think federal might is fiction
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Damian10(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Reno you are nobody, you a piece of shit and PDP's puppet, tell me why you weren't lambasting PDP through the 16 years of the national crippling there inflicted on us.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin... hmmm Amechi was on something light... when he was actually speaking the truth...

Its well with Naija

Lol.. wetin concern me Concern Onitsha Goat seller...
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by rapid101(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2019

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:
Reno fueling ethnicity unrest all in the name of politics.

Pastor my foot
sharappppppppppppppp
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
jrusky:

So bro keep your pope Benedict sermon apc will not see peace for what they did 2014 till date. Pls if you are fed up of it then dont come to NL again. If you know the horror apc member in NL unleashed alone in last General election hhhmmm.....its unbearable so it's payback time. Take it or burst it. No preaching pls.

nigerians are allergic to the truth, even when parents tell there children the truth ,its like they are preaching grin what the guys said is as true as what amaechi said , its democracy amaechi is entitle to his opinion in private ,if reno want to die he can go jump into ocean.
nigerians have kicked out gej for good who ever is in pain will just die for nothing becos gej will never come back. buhari will certainly win save ur energy to wail beta.
lf america & nigeria swap citizens today will america progress or retrogress ... that is a true test of amaechi words.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Kingspin(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
festacman:

Who did this to us?
But he's right you know, the country is going nowhere . Did you hear that part. His claim is a serious matter
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by DeOTR: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:

now let me expose your illiteracy. who do you think would win the 2019 election? sowore, moghalu, Hashim or oby?

the reality is, the race is btw APC and PDP and PDP would have been a threat if others remnant parties align with PDP.

is it sowore's party, Hashim, oby that don't have party political structure in wards that will defeat an incumbent govt in an election average Nigerians see as time to get free money grin

Macron won his election in France because his political party he represent structure had long existed in France. even these parties knows the realities, no party structure from ward, local govt and state level and your here splitting gibberish.

now let's come back to the two Messi and C Ronaldo. take a clue back to the scene of osun state, if APC wanted to rig osun election they would have and everyone will shout and end up in court but they applied political tactics to pocket PDP upper hand in the election through omisore

this is just the reality, do not ever think federal might is fiction
Now I understand why they call you guys zombies. I just punctured your claim that Buhari will win in the south west with a landslide, but all you have to say is how the race is between APC and PDP. Do you think I care who win the goddamn election?
You're really talking about Osun guber election here? The same won by PDP in the first instance?
I underestimated your fooliishness.
I have every reason to conclude you're a robot programmed to post certain things, sensible or not. Please do me a favor by not mentioning me again.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Adebowale89(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
DeOTR:

Now I understand why they call you guys zombies. I just punctured your claim that Buhari will win in the south west with a landslide, but all you have to say is how the race is between APC and PDP. Do you think I care who win the goddamn election?
You're really talking about Osun guber election here? The same won by PDP in the first instance?
I underestimated your fooliishness.
I have every reason to conclude you're a robot programmed to post certain things, sensible or not. Please do me a favor by not mentioning me again.

you're nothing but irredeemable imbeciles. replying you a political neophyte like you is a waste of time

PDP aren't on ground here. go and check the states PDP hold in southwest before, they're unsettle

a party structure in a state, ward and local govt level gives me the confidence of my earlier assertion. PDP is more or less like a mushroom party in southwest

despite PDP was the president then in 2015 PDP suffer defeat to Buhari when they still control some states and constituency. how many senatorial district does PDP control in southwest? in local govt level presently

who will deliver west for Atiku? Gbenga Daniel that was politically grounded in his own state?

come here let me teach you pol 101. nonsense
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
I am yet to be convinced that Amaechi was not being quoted out of context; all the recordings are far too short and could have easily been lifted out of the main body of a conversation to give it a different meaning.

Amaechi sounded more like someone catching fun; he was laughing and joking throughout the conversation; he didn't sound sound bitter or disappointed like someone frustrated and therefore bad mouthing the president - it is quite possible that he could even be jokingly mimicking someone to another person when that short version was cut out.

Reno should try harder next time and produce more convincing evidence which had not been severely edited out but the conversation still intact and within its main original body context.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by ferdybillion(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
It's so painful that we Nigerians never learn from our past, like fela said suffering and smiling. This PDP and APC are they not the same people strangling this our country? Some say dem support buhari others atiku, my people what do they have to offer us. They promised us the leaders of tomorrow now we have children what dream are we going to sell to the. You let yourselves become political thugs on the Internet. My brother let's use our head those people don't deserve our time and vote, vote in someone different and a youth who has something upstairs not thieving old men using us as chess game.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:32am On Jan 07, 2019
Thatdopekelly:

Hahahahahaha, Epic troll to these zombies.
Meanwhile, say no to #APC and #PDP. They both attend same class

Please do not include me in the list of those you call Zombies, it is an insult; otherwise I'd be oblige to apply forum rule no2 against you - especially over what is obviously a fraudulently edited version of the original tape by a known serially discredited liar, like Reno Omokri.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:38am On Jan 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Cc: Corrinthians, Momsi, Modath, Midolian, CilicMarin, Buterflyle0, Domeolo, , pigsandidiots, Igbos, Caseless, Madridguy, Afamed, StOla, Caseless, myboy2111, Garrikoro, Guestlander, deomelo, ImperialYoruba, Jonathan, ItsMeAboki, Shukuokukobambi, Evilmetahuman raumdeuter, quickberry al.

Happy New year. Make una come hear.

Hear what; a doctored lie by Reno?
Only the gullible would believe that discredited serial liar, a supposed pastor caught in so many lies already.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Alejob: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
SojiCash:
I see no reason voting for that man in Duara since his team mates knows we ain’t going to where .. I won’t vote at all This year I will make sure I relocate from this dead country

Chairman whatsapp or call my number in the signature below. From the laptop powerbank guy Regards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" / South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.