Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio (43120 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / Sowore’s AAC, PRP Form Alliance Ahead Presidential Election / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by musa234(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=Adebowale89 post=74502351]

kid, have u forgotten is the same abokii you're canvassing vote for in a month to come?

ipob with their backward thinking grin[/quoteKai dabba ne Wanda yake wulakanta ga iyayensa.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by DeOTR: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:

you PDP supporters are mostly illiterates. you praise and acknowledged anyone that make his opinion in favour of yr party and form ignorant against those that oppose it

APC won't loose northwest to PDP
I'm not voting for either APC or PDP, so get that to your skull.
You're dishing out percentage of expected votes from the south west as if you were born in the 21st century. In case you're too young to know, your Buhari can't do better than he did four years ago in the south west. You can come back here and quote me after the election if otherwise.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Redhot111(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Alepa:

Sai baba till 2023.
You will wail to death

Are you so foolish as not to be able to voice ur opinion and let others do same without throwing insults? Idiot like you
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by helinues: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

Sorry man perhaps I misjudged you for those bigots who have been fueling tribal sentiments all over NL. Peace!

Is okay bro.

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Adebowale89(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
DeOTR:

You're dishing out percentage of expected votes from the south west as if you were born in the 21st century. In case you're too young to know, your Buhari can't do better than he did four years ago in the south west. You can come back here and quote me after the election if otherwise.

Mr old Man shut your mouth. we are talking about Nigeria election that PDP laid the foundation and you're splitting thrash

you need to touch your head and wake your brain up! buhari will be reelected and that's the fact anyone can take it to the Bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Adebowale89(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=musa234 post=74502469][/quote]

shut up ipob! you can cram Hausa and Arabic if you like. I know ipob when they talk

people of low brain cheesy
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Lokostic77: 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
DeOTR:

don't mind him jare bros, some yoruba guys has lost their senses bcoz of buhari,, I want buhari to win this election everybody will see what their messiah wanted to offer again infact some people said if buhari can win again in second term many people will leave Nigeria bcoz fear won't let them stay in Nigeria,, we shall All see,I am yoruba too but I love saying the truth.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by musa234(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:

shut up ipob! you can cram Hausa and Arabic if you like. I know ipob when they talk

people of low brain cheesy
i would rather be ipob than be a Yoruba coward like you who are known for backstabbing and betrayals.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by jrusky(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:
Reno fueling ethnicity unrest all in the name of politics.

Pastor my foot

What ethnicity did River State people care who the hell is Amaechi except his nonsense ikwerre people and who give a f u c k as per them

When it affect apc it's fake news or fanning ethnicity or hate speech but when it's pdp oh yummy, so good and so cool to abuse any pdp and call them thieves isn't

Una never sabi anything. What you sow you shall reap apc are reaping what they sowed.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Adebowale89(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
musa234:
i would rather be ipob than be a Yoruba coward like you who are known for backstabbing and betrayals.

I'll rather be a Yoruba than be an inconsistent Igbo that's highly confused and unrepentant slaves and remnant tools of North war experiment

you Igbo are slaves and the most foolished tribe according to Ralph Uwazuruike.

you personally your slavery is even legendary somewhat that you're sweating learning Hausa and Arabic grin

no wonder your kinsmen tagged you people pigs and ediots grin
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by nonsobaba: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
jrusky:

What ethnicity did River State people care who the hell is Amaechi except his nonsense ikwerre people and who give a f u c k as per them

When it affect apc it's fake news or fanning ethnicity or hate speech but when it's pdp oh yummy, so good and so cool to abuse any pdp and call them thieves isn't

Una never sabi anything. What you sow you shall reap apc are reaping what they sowed.

Take it easy on yourself. Buhari will win this election and with a much larger margin than in 2015. You can take it to the bank.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by jrusky(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
musa234:

Bro sorry not all Yoruba are zombies foolish follower of identity theft president and in the same way not all igbo are IPOB so kindly educate him. He is likely one of those Yoruba from Aregbesola village or Fayemi village or Tinubu village in Iragbiji people from those 3 village are so easy to identify by their slavery die hard mentality.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by musa234(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
jrusky:

Bro sorry not all Yoruba are zombies foolish follower of identity theft president and in the same way not all igbo are IPOB so kindly educate him. He is likely one of those Yoruba from Aregbesola village or Fayemi village or Tinubu village in Iragbiji people from those 3 village are so easy to identify by their slavery die hard mentality.
You are very correct bro. He's a paid agent. BTW are you Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by jrusky(m): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
nonsobaba:
Take it easy on yourself. Buhari will win this election and with a much larger margin than in 2015. You can take it to the bank.

Bro I'm not talking about winning election now but I'm.saying I stand and support any payback pdp unleash on apc. Pls I don't mixed issue up and I'm very direct person the topic right now is not about who to win but Amaechi insulting his boss so talk about that ok. God bless.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by CapitanS: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:
Reno fueling ethnicity unrest all in the name of politics.

Pastor my foot
How is he fuelling ethnic unrest?
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by ayenika1: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Dogeland:

Who is more likely to 'factory reset' Nigeria ; Buhari or Atiku?

It might be you bro. Don't get it twisted. I'm not a political fanatic. All I want is a better Nigeria for all.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by jrusky(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
musa234:
You are very correct bro. He's a paid agent. BTW are you Yoruba?

No I'm not a Yoruba but if you follow my post I don't do tribal stuffs because naturally tribal stuff is not my thing. I was born in SW grew up partly in SE where my parent came from and I grew partly in the north as well so I mixed up a lot and have sensible friends across board. Thanks bro.

All what really matter now is apc deserve no peace and must be booted out of this country before Nigeria become Somalia.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by SojiCash(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
VaselineCrew:

Please instead of note voting, vote for Sowore, Please!!!!!!!!!

Oh you are right has has my Vote gba #nottoyoungtorule

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by DeOTR: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:

Mr old Man shut your mouth. we are talking about Nigeria election that PDP laid the foundation and you're splitting thrash

you need to touch your head and wake your brain up! buhari will be reelected and that's the fact anyone can take it to the Bank
You're not capable of engaging in any discussion without insult. That says everything about who you are.
I'm not saying your messiah will not win the election, all I'm saying is that minus the Omoluabis from your list of people who are without a mind of their own. While most northerners are not aware of what is happening on social media and would vote for Buhari, even illiterates in the south west knows how well a particular politician has performed and it's based on that he will be evaluated in the next poll. There's no magic. This is Yorubaland where you get just what you deserve.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by musa234(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
jrusky:

No I'm not a Yoruba but if you follow my post I don't do tribal stuffs because naturally tribal stuff is not my thing. I was born in SW grew up partly in SE where my parent came from and I grew partly in the north as well so I mixed up a lot and have sensible friends across board. Thanks bro.

All what really matter now is apc deserve no peace and must be booted out of this country before Nigeria become Somalia.
please keep it up. I also hardly do tribal stuff here on Nairaland unless I'm being push to the wall. As for apc,its over for them insha Allah.. Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Afamed: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=JasonScoolari post=74499652]Cc: Corrinthians, Momsi, Modath, Midolian, CilicMarin, Buterflyle0, Domeolo, , pigsandidiots, Igbos, Caseless, Madridguy, Afamed, StOla, Caseless, myboy2111, Garrikoro, Guestlander, deomelo, ImperialYoruba, Jonathan, ItsMeAboki, Shukuokukobambi, Evilmetahuman raumdeuter, quickberry al.

Happy New year. Make una come hear. [/quote
]
As you know, we don't respond to wailing wailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Shikini: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just imagine what Rotimi Amaechi is saying. grin But he's right you know, the country is going nowhere and the lifeless one who does not listen, who cannot read, who is so dumb, who cannot provide his WAEC certificate is begging to be re-elected.

I release thunder to any zombie who will say that this is a doctored audio and a propaganda from the PDP.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, from the minister of transportation himself, the driver said the country is going nowhere, so you better jump down from the lifeless vehicle and get yourself working again.

Spits on the miserable Zombie below me.

Cc NessaBoo, what other excuse do you want to give this time?

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Afamed: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
musa234:
please keep it up. I also hardly do tribal stuff here on Nairaland unless I'm being push to the wall. As for apc,its over for them insha Allah.. Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon.
Hey! Wake up from your sleep
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Denikayan: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Some people will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.
BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARY 2019
INSHA ALAH AMIN

grin grin grin

Are you an Arsenal F.C fan?
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by yrex01(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
What r they discussing that leads to that conclusion? If reno really sure of him self, he should just release d tape for once rather than cutting where we need most. I can now fully conclude that only sane Nigerian support MR President. Nd I swear down 70% of those happy bout d doctored audio doesn't have a PVC.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by CORRECTMAN788: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
festacman:
Why are so concerned about the shadows instead of the substance?

Why are we so excited about amaechi audios when we should be demanding for policies and program proposals?

If Atiku wins in February, what policies and programmes would he be implementing to better Nigeria? Is he going to implement #amaechi audios, fake news, or press statements?

Who did this to us?

First thing first! Have u agreed that APC and Buhari failed and does not deserve re-election? Am surprised you Buharist didn't claim that voice is not Amaechi's... The situation we are today in Nigeria, anything but this killers(APC and Buhari) is accepted.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Jowanson: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tonyosas101:

Let me guess undecided you didn't listen to the audio angry
How on earth did you not notice anything weird within 4 to 7secs of the first audio

You listen to the audio very well and stop making excuses..Amaechi said what he said cos he knows the truth but cos of politics he will keep playing along..

Buhari govt is a scam they sold to us in 2015. And you want this same scam to continue abi?
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Denikayan: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
AAA593:

Na only one vote u get. E go be like drama to u when e Don happen

You said it all! Can only be a drama and not reality

Are u serious about you believing Atiku will win Buhari in the next election or you just joking?
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by kosiebe(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
This idiot should just allow us rest.. We ain't interested in all this audio stuffs.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Jowanson: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
yrex01:
What r they discussing that leads to that conclusion? If reno really sure of him self, he should just release d tape for once rather than cutting where we need most. I can now fully conclude that only sane Nigerian support MR President. Nd I swear down 70% of those happy bout d doctored audio doesn't have a PVC.

You will shocked as to how PDP will win this election...
You think its 2015 when Buhari scam was sold to us?

Not anymore!
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by MrCEO69(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tonyosas101:
Huh!!!
Nigeria is truly going nowhere with the way people don't ask questions

The audio is purely doctored & nobody seems to notice it,,

Trust me, the original (complete) audio will be release sooner or later

Buhari has said much more in his life time and I believe he doesn't care about the onitsha goat seller..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud / Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere / Our Rescued Daughter Returned To Her Boko Haram Husband - Heartbroken Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.