Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio (43122 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / Sowore’s AAC, PRP Form Alliance Ahead Presidential Election / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Thatdopekelly(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Cc: Corrinthians, Momsi, Modath, Midolian, CilicMarin, Buterflyle0, Domeolo, , pigsandidiots, Igbos, Caseless, Madridguy, Afamed, StOla, Caseless, myboy2111, Garrikoro, Guestlander, deomelo, ImperialYoruba, Jonathan, ItsMeAboki, Shukuokukobambi, Evilmetahuman raumdeuter, quickberry al.

Happy New year. Make una come hear.

Hahahahahaha, Epic troll to these zombies.
Meanwhile, say no to #APC and #PDP. They both attend same class
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Alepa(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
bukynkwuenu:

he is not a fool... he is a grand fool..... I don't want him to vote Atiku .....i want him to agree he just wants is kinsman in power n has no love for Nigeria....

n I want u to know that you lack basic sense...
Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique justwise
What’s happening?
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Dogeland: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
ayenika1:

Bro,it is not about berating Buhari. It is the ballant truth every Nigerian speak about everyday. Just because of his position,it denegerated to political attack.

To be sincere,the last part was the TRUTH. Nigeria needs factory reset. How? Ameachi said it,kill them all..

Who is more likely to 'factory reset' Nigeria ; Buhari or Atiku?
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Tonyosas101(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
cardoctor:

I believe so too. These people can do anything especially now that the elections is just round the corner. Id rather watch a video of this than accept this so called audio tape.

My point exactly, the audio is clearly edited
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by GoldHorse(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Anybody who thinks Buhari will, in just 8 years, clean the rot in the police, army, immigration, customs, civil service, Jamb, politics, etc not to talk of the populace is just being naive BUT a journey of 1000 years always start with a single step.

Buhari is that step and please note WE ARE WITH BUHARI BECAUSE OF BUHARI not because of Tinubu or Amaechi. So please give us Aisha audio abusing her husband and WE will still vote Buhari.

Sai Baba!

3 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amaechi is partially right. And he has a unique perspective on Nigeria's retrogression, in that he himself knows how much money he has stolen personally, how much he is still planning to steal, and how his cabinet colleagues and the President's own proxies are also stealing money hand over fist. Where he gets it wrong is that even if their current set is wiped out, this yahoo generation coming after them is going to be a million times worse.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by okworekene: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
festacman:
Why are so concerned about the shadows instead of the substance?

Why are we so excited about amaechi audios when we should be demanding for policies and program proposals?

If Atiku wins in February, what policies and programmes would he be implementing to better Nigeria? Is he going to implement #amaechi audios, fake news, or press statements?

Who did this to us?

Fyck you zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by DWJOBScom(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tonyosas101:
Huh!!!
Nigeria is truly going nowhere with the way people don't ask questions

The audio is purely doctored & nobody seems to notice it,,

Trust me, the original (complete) audio will be release sooner or later

Now you are the expert sound noter!
I wonder how credible you would've been if the table was turned the way round.
Put a suck on your defense as the next audio will mess up all these effort.
These men know no joy except their pockets
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by GoldHorse(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
ayenika1:

Bro,it is not about berating Buhari. It is the ballant truth every Nigerian speak about everyday. Just because of his position,it denegerated to political attack.

To be sincere,the last part was the TRUTH. Nigeria needs factory reset. How? Ameachi said it,kill them all..

You are right! All right thinking Nigerians know we need a major factory reset. The rot is too much and it's everywhere in the polity.

Buhari is just the first step in the right direction.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by enemyofprogress: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
I am not among the everybody that would be killed
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by deleo16(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
festacman:

Why are we so excited about amaechi audios when we should be demanding for policies and program proposals?

If Atiku wins in February, what policies and programmes would he be implementing to better Nigeria? Is he going to implement #amaechi audios, fake news, or press statements?

Who did this to us?
thank you I don't see any change if any of the parties win it's same looting that will continue we have politician not leaders
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Oseh1Gidigba: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
If you understand Mr President he is a discipline man. But the hedging around him are not let him be.God of this great Nigeria will bestow peace on her. God is the one that appoints king.and let used our PVC to welcome him. THOUGH tribe and tongue may differ, we shall continue to go on with one Nigeria.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by DeOTR: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:

it won't cause any damage. I can tell you with confidence that out of 100% of people that will vote buhari in North, 65% of them aren't on any social media. so how is this going to damage buhari reelection

as it stands now, there is political imbalance in ss/se that would have complement Atiku votes in North

in southwest here that would determined who win, PDP is struggling for relevance except from ekiti that PDP can guarantee 35% votes for Atiku. don't let hate blind reality facing you.

I repeat no tapes can deterred buhari winning in 2019 that's fact
I see APC and infact, all politicians feast on people's ignorance, but that ends in the core north.
I can guarantee you APC and PDP votes will almost be at par in the west. You're living in a dreamland if you're expecting anything more than that.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
Alepa:

Sai baba till 2023.
You will wail to death
SAI ATIKUOBI 2019
YOU IDIOTIC AGGRESSIVE, JOBLESS PIG CAN BURN TO ASHES WHEN ATIKUOBI IS DECLARED WINNER OF 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION COME FAILBUHARI 19TH INSHA ALAH AMIN
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Gentew(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tonyosas101:
Huh!!!

Please release the one you have that is not doctored, don't forget to add ganduje's bribery video too. You need brain surgery.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by cheaperstores: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
festacman:

Who did this to us?

Atiku has communIcated his plans now just go and availability your self of it and this one's are just side attractions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by musa234(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:

gej loose in 2015 because PDP loose some States to APC

gej lost because he didn't act fast to make sure he was in control of the election as an incumbent president

what's playing out in 2019 is different. APC control all the States in this region you're talking about. even in PDP region that Atiku would have relied on had been sold out by the regiond governors to prevent federal power against their victory

do you think SE govs just love buhari just like that, your political instinct if it exist should vindicate that to you

as it is clear the presidential election is coming first. buhari will get 35% from east and if ipob insisted on no election in east buhari will get close to 50%

in south south buhari will get 40%

in Southwest, PDP aren't on ground here. aside from Ogun and ekiti, no other States in west practiced consistence politics by checkmating the incumbent govt. forgetting the fact that, they don't control any state is even a loss battle for PDP. APC will get nothing less than 70% in West

in northeast, buhari and Atiku would play 55-45. who will get the highest mark is still unknown even though APC controlled majority in the zone

in northwest where buhari came from. buhari will defeat Atiku, don't even go there. 65% sure for APC

in north central, APC might do rigorous campaign to convince the zones of good security. this is a zone atiku might try to beat APC but buhari will get 40% from there .

the fate of Atiku lies on ss/se political stability. if he can get assurance of 90% in each zones and try to get 45% in west then I can believe he will defeat buhari but will se govs most especially relied on him for their reelection? that's where the problem lies
You will be shocked to the bones. I like your confidence though wawa Yoruba.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by musa234(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
akdjr:
Obviously PDP lack opposition politics and I don't see them coming back to power even in the next 20years. I expect PDP to be convincing Nigerians where they got it wrong in their 16years of reign and how they intend to do things right now rather than playing politics of school hostel election.
You left amaechi cos he's an Apc member and started accusing pdp. Kai
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Tonyosas101(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gentew:

Please release the one you have that is not doctored, don't forget to add ganduje's bribery video too. You need brain surgery.
Lol
Don't be so hard on yourself broh
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Tonyosas101(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
DWJOBScom:

Now you are the expert sound noter!
I wonder how credible you would've been if the table was turned the way round.
Put a suck on your defense as the next audio will mess up all these effort.
These men know no joy except their pockets
Don't worry, I will personally call to your attention when everything unfolds
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by VaselineCrew: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
SojiCash:
I see no reason voting for that man in Duara since his team mates knows we ain’t going to where .. I won’t vote at all This year I will make sure I relocate from this dead country

Please instead of note voting, vote for Sowore, Please!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Adebowale89(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
musa234:
You will be shocked to the bones. I like your confidence though wawa Yoruba.

shut up! I can't be shocked because anyone elected will be my president

but Atiku can't defeat buhari with the way things are playing out

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by MrCEO69(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:
Reno fueling ethnicity unrest all in the name of politics.

Pastor my foot
Guy Nigeria itself is an unrest in itself... Stop deceiving yourself and family.

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by musa234(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:

shut up! I can't be shocked because anyone elected will be my president

but Atiku can't defeat buhari with the way things are playing out
Time shall tell aboki
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by VaselineCrew: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Dantedasz:
Look at the kind of statement a minister of the Federal Republic is making. Nigeria is going nowhere. That means the whole process is a charade. From the top to the bottom APC is just playing Ludo on the collective patrimony.
Well I am sure any right thinking person who has listened to this tape should know what to do in February.

Please vote SoWoRe!
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Adebowale89(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
DeOTR:

I see APC and infact, all politicians feast on people's ignorance, but that ends in the core north.
I can guarantee you APC and PDP votes will almost be at par in the west. You're living in a dreamland if you're expecting anything more than that.

you PDP supporters are mostly illiterates. you praise and acknowledged anyone that make his opinion in favour of yr party and form ignorant against those that oppose it

APC won't loose northwest to PDP
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by nelcliff(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:
Reno fueling ethnicity unrest all in the name of politics.

Pastor my foot

When a truth is told that's all what you can contribute..

Stupidity in the highest order..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Adebowale89(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
musa234:
Time shall tell aboki

kid, have u forgotten is the same abokii you're canvassing vote for in a month to come?

ipob with their backward thinking grin
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by nonsobaba: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
PDP should forget all this dirty blackmailing tactics which only shows that their desperation for power is with sinister intentions. They should rather try to convince Nigerians why we should vote for an international thief like Atiku.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by jrusky(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
festacman:

Who did this to us?

Bro you didn't understand what is going on all what you are saying is like preaching and at the moment that is not what we want. Apc started all these fault finding, abusive and embarrassing politics in Nigeria and apc will never see peace till they are booted out of power it's a promise we will not stop attacking apc, exposing them and provoking them if need be they started it all let's all enjoys it.

Now you are preaching but were you not in Nigeria 2014/15 to witnessed horror Gej and pdp face in apc hand Are you not in Nigeria or don't you read newspaper to hear all sort of childish, unguided, embarrassing statement from Oshio Chimps, Amaechi, Garba Shehu, Tinubu etc in recent time

So bro keep your pope Benedict sermon apc will not see peace for what they did 2014 till date. Pls if you are fed up of it then dont come to NL again. If you know the horror apc member in NL unleashed alone in last General election hhhmmm.....its unbearable so it's payback time. Take it or burst it. No preaching pls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Foolishbuhari: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:

Can you kindly dig it out? Will really appreciate . But if you can not find any, shame on you.

Sorry man perhaps I misjudged you for those bigots who have been fueling tribal sentiments all over NL. Peace!
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by harrycoko: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tonyosas101:
Huh!!!

Clap for your self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud / Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere / Our Rescued Daughter Returned To Her Boko Haram Husband - Heartbroken Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.