Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio (43118 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / Sowore’s AAC, PRP Form Alliance Ahead Presidential Election / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Gandollar(f): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Denikayan:

They wont listen!

Atiku's loss is inevitable at the polls.

Higher chances of Manchester United winning the EPL than for an Atiku to become president
Rantings of an internet warrior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Vtrd: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
EazyMoh:

Vote Sowore.
You are wasting your vote.

Sowore cannot cause a dent.

The only candidate apc attacks is atiku.Anybody but buhari.

Atiku stands the best chance.

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Onozboy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
rahazaqa:
I am not convinced yet, i listened to the audios, nothing insulting to PMB. With all these hate and blackmail, if PDP loses this election, then they are the failure of the century

YOU ARE A Zombie

3 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Toks2008(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Abia1stboy:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1081866489542729728?s=19

APC has failed Nigerians woefully. No wonder they have been killing Nigerians since 2015.

Get your PVC ready. We must rescue Nigeria from this killers.

It is crystal clear that Amaechi is the one dishing out the bitter truth. Amaechi knows deep down that Buhari is a failure and thereby leading the country nowhere.

Buhari is driving the country into abyss. Nigerians should jump down with their PVC and vote these mindless incompetent drivers out of power.

Lalasticlala

Rubbish.

Buhari remains one if the most sincere leaders this country will ever have.

Of course he has no business with Onitsha goat sellers cos everyone accuses Buhari even if their chicken is missing.

And yes he is also right about Nigeria not working but the fact remains that Atiku is never an option.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by NorthernSerene(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just imagine what Rotimi Amaechi is saying. grin But he's right you know, the country is going nowhere and the lifeless one who does not listen, who cannot read, who is so dumb, who cannot provide his WAEC certificate is begging to be re-elected.

I release thunder to any zombie who will say that this is a doctored audio and a propaganda from the PDP.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, from the minister of transportation himself, the driver said the country is going nowhere, so you better jump down from the lifeless vehicle and get yourself working again.

Spits on the miserable Zombie below me.

Cc NessaBoo, what other excuse do you want to give this time?

Then please, tell us where we'll go after jumping down from the lifeless vehicle as you claimed.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by tegafej(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:
Reno fueling ethnicity unrest all in the name of politics.

Pastor my foot

Lol.. It's so difficult depending Buhari. You deserve a pay rise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by AAA593: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:
the bitter truth of this is that 100 release of ameachi tapes won't deterred buhari reelection so unfortunate

PDP should maintain the outstanding means of opposition and stop gaining sympathy for the opposition indirectly

with APC and PDP, how is ameachi wrong? APC might be making some silly mistakes but candidacy of Atiku won't make any different, don't know about obi anyway

so I'll rather stick with buhari than Atiku anyday anytime
I see your struggling to defend buhari. You're underestimating the power of social media. Social media is everything in this 21st century. This audio is trending now like wild fire. You will soon see the damage it will cause buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Denikayan: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gandollar:
Rantings of an internet warrior.

Oh!

February is almost here. Relax!

Just dont scream rigging after election to console yourself

3 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Mynd44 come and read this.. you think u doing me, but u doing urself.

Keep supporting the dullard and keep pushing APC threads to FP. Na both of us go hear am for this country.

Don't mind that Brown Roofed R0b0t

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by godquality: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
I've not heard anything scandalous from the so called tape. And Reno should release the full tape and not just specific part which could be taken out of context. We need to know what transpired before he said what he said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Dantedasz(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
Look at the kind of statement a minister of the Federal Republic is making. Nigeria is going nowhere. That means the whole process is a charade. From the top to the bottom APC is just playing Ludo on the collective patrimony.
Well I am sure any right thinking person who has listened to this tape should know what to do in February.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by AAA593: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amaechi made buhari popular last election and now he's destroying buhari reelection

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Denikayan: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
AAA593:

I see your struggling to defend buhari. You're underestimating the power of social media. Social media is everything in this 21st century. This audio is trending now like wild fire. You will soon see the damage it will cause buhari

grin grin grin

In the West or North

Be specific?

You dont want to believe the election is a walk*over already
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Guestlander: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Again no context. He is right, how can the country ever change? Here is a pastor trying to hoodwink people by peddling bits of a conversation. We don't even know what the hell he was talking about.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by jameskey(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
No matter what Apc all the way.Reno can go and hug transformer for all i care. No propaganda can stop Apc victory in 2019 presidential election, period.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by JasonScoolari: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
SocialJustice:
You talk too much and expend too much energy trying to impress people who do not care about you.

Don't waste your time quoting me.
I am flattered that a zombie like yourself can feel my heat. grin

You that wasted your time meant for impregnating your wife in Nasarrawa quoting me, I do hope you have enough energy for her.

ZOMBIE. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by AAA593: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Denikayan:

grin grin grin

In the West or North

Be specific?

You dont want to believe the election is a walk*over already
You're scared right now
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by byinks(f): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Does this mean that Lagos Ibadan express way is also going nowhere.. grin
Sai APC
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by PointZerom: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Cc: Corrinthians, Momsi, Modath, Midolian, CilicMarin, Buterflyle0, Domeolo, , pigsandidiots, Igbos, Caseless, Madridguy, Afamed, StOla, Caseless, myboy2111, Garrikoro, Guestlander, deomelo, ImperialYoruba, Jonathan, ItsMeAboki, Shukuokukobambi, Evilmetahuman raumdeuter, quickberry al.

Happy New year. Make una come hear.

Omenka ngeneukwenu sarrki liondeleo Sirjamo throwback Roger3D Osuigbo Passingshot

The chameleons of Ubima LOOTimi himself calleth thou.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Speedo17(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
It's getting MESSIER!
Leaked Audio recordings of a Minister of the Federal Government and DG of the President Campaign Organization proving his UNPATRIOTIC AND DISLOYAL UTTERANCES.
While we await reaction from the Presidency and the Minister himself.....
I knew it.....Ameachi is never to be trusted down South and up North.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Vatsyayana: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
alsudan:
Some will still come here and say Amaethief was hailing the dullard and not shaming it. The part 3 will obviously trow the evil party's campaign into tatters.

Reno deserves the highest award in the land for bringing this demons and bloody killers to their knees.

The Audio he's playing is from 2014, during the extremely frustrating days of GEJ. He can't say this as of today... This country is going to the NEXT LEVEL as at press time...
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Leave them, let them be supporting someone who didn't even take common entrance exam to be their president for the second time.
God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by bigdoo: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
This Amaechi man is an honest person. Remeber that he earlier said that they (politicians) are stealing because Nigerians have refused to stone them. Now he has emphasised that nothing will change unless all politicians are killed. He is a very honest man and he has said it all, history will vindicate him. It's now left for Nigerians to rise up to these few people (politicians) who have held our country down and made Nigeria a laughing stock in the midst of all the world.

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by EazyMoh(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vtrd:

You are wasting your vote.

Sowore cannot cause a dent.

The only candidate apc attacks is atiku.Anybody but buhari.

Atiku stands the best chance.
If it's standing best chance, PMB stands the best chance, in fact I know he will win hands down!
But am not voting for him because he's not the best option out there. Atiku is the worst by the way.
Amongst the 60+ contestants Sowore is the best option in my opinion and I am voting for him, I don't care if I am the only one. But my conscience will be clean as I can't claim not have a choice, because I do. We all do.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Adebowale89(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
AAA593:

it won't cause any damage. I can tell you with confidence that out of 100% of people that will vote buhari in North, 65% of them aren't on any social media. so how is this going to damage buhari reelection

as it stands now, there is political imbalance in ss/se that would have complement Atiku votes in North

in southwest here that would determined who win, PDP is struggling for relevance except from ekiti that PDP can guarantee 35% votes for Atiku. don't let hate blind reality facing you.

I repeat no tapes can deterred buhari winning in 2019 that's fact
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by abokikhalifa: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just imagine what Rotimi Amaechi is saying. grin But he's right you know, the country is going nowhere and the lifeless one who does not listen, who cannot read, who is so dumb, who cannot provide his WAEC certificate is begging to be re-elected.

I release thunder to any zombie who will say that this is a doctored audio and a propaganda from the PDP.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, from the minister of transportation himself, the driver said the country is going nowhere, so you better jump down from the lifeless vehicle and get yourself working again.

Spits on the miserable Zombie below me.

Cc NessaBoo, what other excuse do you want to give this time?

Who is going to get Nigeria working again ? Please be honest with your answer ...... thank you
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Guestlander: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
godquality:
I've not heard anything scandalous from the so called tape. And Reno should release the full tape and not just specific part which could be taken out of context. We need to know what transpired before he said what he said.

The people he is trying to reach doesn't think. And I mean this with all sincerity.
When, where, why and things like that doesn't mean anything to them.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by AAA593: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:

it won't cause any damage. I can tell you with confidence that out of 100% of people that will vote buhari in North, 65% of them aren't on any social media. so how is this going to damage buhari reelection

as it stands now, there is political imbalance in ss/se that would have complement Atiku votes in North

in southwest here that would determined who win, PDP is struggling for relevance except from ekiti that PDP can guarantee 35% votes for Atiku. don't let hate blind reality facing you.

I repeat no hate can deterred buhari winning in 2019 that's fact
Orga it will. That north west you're boasting might end up voting atiku

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by cbngov01(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:
Reno fueling ethnicity unrest all in the name of politics.

Pastor my foot

What do u call Osinbajo telling people to vote on the part of ethnicity so that they can become presidents in 2023?

Reno release credible facts that shud be investigated but in our usual way we tow the line of ethnicity?

Keep quiet!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Ikpongiton: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
right from day one,bubu and Tinubu never trusted ameachi,they all knew that,anybody who sells his brother,can do anything,for a plate of porridge .
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by funsho4man(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Honestly we don't bloody care of your saying, let Aisha Buhari come and say some people have take over power from my husband he is not in control we from BNMC says Baba Is going to win come February 16 this 2019 in shaa Allah.
The Buhari New Media Centre Kwara chapter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Make Fresh Demands From FG, Northern Governors / APC Crisis: Crack In Presidency Widens As Osinbajo Maintains Position / Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.