Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio (43119 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / Sowore’s AAC, PRP Form Alliance Ahead Presidential Election / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Xander85: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:
Reno fueling ethnicity unrest all in the name of politics.

Pastor my foot

All he's doing is exposing the dirt swept under the carpet! Is it his fault that your country is so dysfunctional and chaotic....yet you all want to act like everything is alright and all we have to do to improve our lot is to 'vote'!?
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Jowanson: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
festacman:
Why are so concerned about the shadows instead of the substance?

Why are we so excited about amaechi audios when we should be demanding for policies and program proposals?

If Atiku wins in February, what policies and programmes would he be implementing to better Nigeria? Is he going to implement #amaechi audios, fake news, or press statements?

Who did this to us?

Go and read the atiku plan and get the information you seek....This Amaechi audio is important because he is the DG of buhari campaign.. They know the truth but they do not want to admit it...if Amaechi has admitted from his utterances captured in the audio, don't you think that Nigerians need to know too?

So what reno is doing is to create awareness about the scam they made us believe in 2015....It won't work again this time around....

We need to get this country working again....

Atiku plan is good plan of action. In that plan lies your answer

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Kog45(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
festacman:

Why are we so excited about amaechi audios when we should be demanding for policies and program proposals?

If Atiku wins in February, what policies and programmes would he be implementing to better Nigeria? Is he going to implement #amaechi audios, fake news, or press statements?

Who did this to us?
The issue here is Ameachi leaked audio and not Atiku policies and if I may asked you has Buhari delivered.Pls let’s talk about the audio and leave policies out of it for now.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by akdjr(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Obviously PDP lack opposition politics and I don't see them coming back to power even in the next 20years. I expect PDP to be convincing Nigerians where they got it wrong in their 16years of reign and how they intend to do things right now rather than playing politics of school hostel election.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Kog45(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jowanson:

Go and read the atiku plan and get the information you seek....This Amaechi audio is important because he is the DG of buhari campaign.. They know the truth but they do not want to admit it...if Amaechi has admitted from his utterances captured in the audio, don't you think that Nigerians need to know too?

So what reno is doing is to create awareness about the scam they made us believe in 2015....It won't work again this time around....

We need to get this country working again....

Atiku plan is good plan of action. In that plan lies your answer
Don’t mind them if it’s Saraki audio leaked as DG of Atiku you see them in full force but now they wanna makes excuses.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by ehinmowo: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:

Pastor my foot

Are tou ok at all? How is he fueling unrest? The Fulani herdsmen that have been killing people what has been done about them? How many of them have you seen in court?

When those that are leading a country do not believe in the country, what next?
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Jowanson: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tonyosas101:
Huh!!!
Nigeria is truly going nowhere with the way people don't ask questions

The audio is purely doctored & nobody seems to notice it,,

Trust me, the original (complete) audio will be release sooner or later

Supporting blindly even in the face of the truth...Let APC and Amaechi come and debunk it or say its doctored not you..... Its glaring ....the audio is not doctored...we know who Amaechi is... He talks without any control....
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Benito8998(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Abia1stboy:

Lol.. that one na APC NL agent nah cheesy

He may even delete this thread. That guy is not supposed to be a mod lol

Lolz, abeg pity the zombies small na
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by antyokya: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
sureheaven:
Reno can even release the sex video of amaechi and Aisha buhari, I won't because of the not vote buhari. shocked

The useless and foolish absconder should come to Nigeria, is American is father's land.

Pdp knew they've lost this election thus ready to drag anybody with them to the mud.

Reno should swear if he hadn't acused and abused thr same Atiku he is praising and supporting today . shocked

Wallahi, e pain am reach prick�
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by michoim(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
You are so abysmally inconceivable in your assertions that your manner of reasoning can only be deduce to belong to the barbaric age...so hopeless was your manner of reasoning that you even use a video/audio posted by a renown sadistic opposition gangster as your basis of conviction. ..
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Denikayan:
Will this break North-Western votes? NO!

PDP defeat is already a constant at this stage

They can keep romancing Ameachi's audio tape, It wont add One thousand votes to that of Atiku!

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Some people will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.
BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARY 2019
INSHA ALAH AMIN
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Jowanson: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
sureheaven:
Reno can even release the sex video of amaechi and Aisha buhari, I won't because of the not vote buhari. shocked

The useless and foolish absconder should come to Nigeria, is American is father's land.

Pdp knew they've lost this election thus ready to drag anybody with them to the mud.

Reno should swear if he hadn't acused and abused thr same Atiku he is praising and supporting today . shocked

This audio leakage is part of politics...Anything to discredit the ruling party is a welcome development.... People are hungry and you want these same people to go hungry for another 4 years?
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Tonyosas101(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jowanson:

Supporting blindly even in the face of the truth...Let APC and Amaechi come and debunk it or say its doctored not you..... Its glaring ....the audio is not doctored...we know who Amaechi is... He talks without any control....
Let me guess undecided you didn't listen to the audio angry
How on earth did you not notice anything weird within 4 to 7secs of the first audio
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Printerscanner: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:

Pastor my foot

The past ethnic unrest that happened at different times, who lost? Definitely not Yorubas nor Hausa/Fulani. So the fire they have been bringing has always consumed them.

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by CrestMan: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
abokibuhari:
grin Even if Buhari rigs the election, make them fvck amaechi up for stabbing Jonathan grin

He was saying the truth and I feel for him right now, but why sell failure to us??

BMCs must justify their pay today

grin grin grin @ BMCs must justify their pay today - this is salvage. Lol
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Newznow: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Redhot111(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
festacman:

Who did this to us?

Wat program and policies are you talking about? The one APC came to destroy Nigeria with? Let's jst vote out Buhari 1st, then we will start from there
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by bukynkwuenu: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
festacman:

Who did this to us?

u are a grand fool....... I read past your post where u said "you will readily vote buhari weather he attends debate or not. " hypocrisy...

how can we know his plan if the lifeless fail to debate.... which I know is the only time we can hold him to address the country

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Alepa(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Rindo69:
The zombies will scamper. Hear it loud and hear it clear, every supporter of Buhari has a self serving purpose and not in the interest of Nigeria!

Some because it means power will shift to their zone in 4 years
Others because they benefit from the current government

Others because they are too stupid to know they are stupid
Sai baba till 2023 . You will wail to death
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by cardoctor(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tonyosas101:
Huh!!!
Nigeria is truly going nowhere with the way people don't ask questions

The audio is purely doctored & nobody seems to notice it,,

Trust me, the original (complete) audio will be release sooner or later

I believe so too. These people can do anything especially now that the elections is just round the corner. Id rather watch a video of this than accept this so called audio tape.

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Jowanson: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Denikayan:
Will this break North-Western votes? NO!

PDP defeat is already a constant at this stage

They can keep romancing Ameachi's audio tape, It wont add One thousand votes to that of Atiku!

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

If only you know what is going on behind the scene, u will not say all these....

There is going to be a transformation.... Atiku all the way!
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by ClearFlair: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Abia1stboy:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1081866489542729728?s=19

APC has failed Nigerians woefully. No wonder they have been killing Nigerians since 2015.

Get your PVC ready. We must rescue Nigeria from this killers.

It is crystal clear that Amaechi is the one dishing out the bitter truth. Amaechi knows deep down that Buhari is a failure and thereby leading the country nowhere.

Buhari is driving the country into abyss. Nigerians should jump down with their PVC and vote these mindless incompetent drivers out of power.

Lalasticlala

You can lie and cry and even die if you want, but PDP thieves will never come near power. Sorry is your case because it's PMB till 2023 so you best get used to it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Alepa(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
bukynkwuenu:

u are a grand fool....... I read past your post where u said "you will readily vote buhari weather he attends debate or not. " hypocrisy...

how can we know his plan if the lifeless fail to debate.... which I know is the only time we can hold him to address the country
He is a fool because he doesn’t want to vote Atiku?
Where’s Mynd44 sef
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Alepa(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jowanson:

If only you know what is going on behind the scene, u will not say all these....

There is going to be a transformation.... Atiku all the way!
Lmao
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by OpenYourEyes1: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Avoid this kind of people who show up from nowhere to lead their states or country. . Probably freemasons/foreign intelligence agents/foreign stooges.

I wrote this few months ago:

Excerpt:
"The entities responsible for foisting lazy minds on us do it for a reason. They are trying to prove to the world that we are incapable of developing Nigeria/Africa in order to justify past/upcoming slavery. They will eventually step in and wipe you out through eugenics."

https://www.nairaland.com/4855638/poverty-nigeria-engineered-foreign-entities
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Alepa(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Redhot111:

Wat program and policies are you talking about? The one APC came to destroy Nigeria with? Let's jst vote out Buhari 1st, then we will start from there
Sai baba till 2023.
You will wail to death
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Ayobami7(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by eagleeye2: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
sureheaven:

Take a deep breath. Easy. Easy. Relax. Then try again.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
akdjr:
Obviously PDP lack opposition politics and I don't see them coming back to power even in the next 20years. I expect PDP to be convincing Nigerians where they got it wrong in their 16years of reign and how they intend to do things right now rather than playing politics of school hostel election.
E don pain your zombierudeen skull no be small.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by bukynkwuenu: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Alepa:

He is a fool because he doesn’t want to vote Atiku?
Where’s Mynd44 sef

he is not a fool... he is a grand fool..... I don't want him to vote Atiku .....i want him to agree he just wants is kinsman in power n has no love for Nigeria....

n I want u to know that you lack basic sense...
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by helinues: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

Lol I can dig out various posts where you were abusing people of a region and their tribe but that would make me seem jobless. Here you are crying wolf for something that doesn't even have tribal sentiments attached.

Your APC and dullard are currently running the most ethically divisive campaigns ever but you won't see it yet here you are abusing Reno. The joke is on you man

Can you kindly dig it out? Will really appreciate .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Make Fresh Demands From FG, Northern Governors / APC Crisis: Crack In Presidency Widens As Osinbajo Maintains Position / Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.