Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? (8177 Views)

Telling A Lady She Is Sweet After Love Making Is Disrespectful: Lady Reveals Why / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by BabbanBura(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Twoclans:
Lefulefu oya come and tell nairaland why you always get tired after lovemaking wink

Irin wannan hotunan na ki to sai a hankali?
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
lefulefu:

wetin i do cheesy?
You know. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by Offpoint: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
thornapple:

Have told you the truth. Nothing more to say. At least there is a nairalander that knows. Will mention him if you want me to.

What!!!,
You must really be joking.
Learnt ladies hate that.
Sorry about that trauma, hope you good now?

Do you hate it? that's only when I should be concern...
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by Uglymugg: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
thornapple:

Hmmmmmm,
Not the first time I am seeing you explain something on nairaland. You seem rather too resourceful to bear uglymug as moniker.
Yeah, they name is to throw people off, or give them low expectations about me.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Offpoint:

Who loves the pains that go with injections. The first one is the barrier because it's not gonna be funny at all.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Offpoint:

Who loves the pains that go with injections. The first one is the barrier because it's not gonna be funny at all.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by Offpoint: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
thornapple:

This your answer is in parable, so after the first... you don't need it 30 seconds?
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by SmallFlatino: 12:51am On Jan 07, 2019
Rextizzle:
Only men feel tired, but those bitches can collect 50 random dicks in a day without feeling exhausted.

Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by 2buffagain(m): 12:56am On Jan 07, 2019
So with all this stress men put in, just to give these females pleasure, why are you still the ones hunting for them and spending on them?

Sounds like it should be the other way round undecided
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:05am On Jan 07, 2019
pejuakinab:
It keeps bothering my mind and I want to learn few things from Nairalanders.
Do you really know why men get tired after making love (sex)? Do ladies get tired like men do?

well are you male or female?

if you are female am sure you have never reached orgasim if you had you should know the answer

same if you a male if you had made a woman reached climax you should have not answered the question

climax of both male and female has the same effects whereby sometime you need few sec/minutes to recover

same girl they became to sensetive after climax, what was seductive feeling becomes an irritating feeling until she recovers
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by MissRaine69(f): 1:16am On Jan 07, 2019
It’s not just men who get tired for some women it’s the best sleep medicine.
To answer your question it is because most men release prolactin when they orgasm which supresses dopamine the better the performance/orgasm the more prolactin is releases which induces fatigue, if the room is darker the production of the hormone melatonin also increases further promoting sleep is but the most important hormone which makes us feel good and proper zen is oxytocin. When that’s released you will be well chilled out. Women experience the same but intensity varies as most women have never climaxed via the center of gravity it’s always the klitoris.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by weyreypey: 4:17am On Jan 07, 2019
MissRaine69:
To answer your question it is because most men release prolactin when they orgasm which supresses dopamine the better the performance/orgasm the more prolactin is releases which induces fatigue, if the room is darker the production of the hormone melatonin also increases further promoting sleep is but the most important hormone which makes us feel good and proper zen is oxytocin. When that’s released you will be well chilled out. Women experience the same but intensity varies as most women have never climaxed via the center of gravity it’s always the klitoris.

Gspot is a myth. That tissue actually spreads like a belt all around the vagina.

Anyways lemme come and be going.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:58am On Jan 07, 2019
weyreypey:

Gspot is a myth. That tissue actually spreads like a belt all around the vagina.

your are saying it myth but at the same time you are saying that tissue spreads aroind the vagina so you are denying and admitting at the same time

unless you mean a different tissue
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by Twoclans(f): 5:28am On Jan 07, 2019
weyreypey:

Gspot is not a myth,that shit is as real as it gets. Although difficult to locate in some females and one needs extreme patience at times to locate it.

What am I even typing this Monday morning. undecided

I don dey craze. OO Chimoooooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by weyreypey: 7:10am On Jan 07, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

your are saying it myth but at the same time you are saying that tissue spreads aroind the vagina so you are denying and admitting at the same time

unless you mean a different tissue
If you can work the tissue very well.... It covers the entire perimeter of the vagina.... So gspot allover
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by weyreypey: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2019
Twoclans:

Gspot is not a myth,that shit is as real as it gets. Although difficult to locate in some females and one needs extreme patience at times to locate it.

What am I even typing this Monday morning. undecided

I don dey craze. OO Chimoooooo
I know. The unnecessary focus on the clit is what I find unwholesome... Just explore the geography and identify the entirety of the clit muscle

Monday morning o...twoclan bikiaful.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by Twoclans(f): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2019
BabbanBura:

Irin wannan hotunan na ki to sai a hankali?

BabbanBura grin yaya sabon shekara ?
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by chukskafor(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2019
Twoclans:

Explanation please
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by chukskafor(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2019
Twoclans:

Explanation please
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by BabbanBura(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2019
Twoclans:

Mun shigo ta cikin koshin lafiya, sai godiya. Yaya kike? Yaya Kaduna?
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by pejuakinab: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2019
You have not made any valid point that is convincing as per what why exactly man get so fagged out after 5 to 10 mins of sex rump.

ZIMDRILL:

well are you male or female?

if you are female am sure you have never reached orgasim if you had you should know the answer

same if you a male if you had made a woman reached climax you should have not answered the question

climax of both male and female has the same effects whereby sometime you need few sec/minutes to recover

same girl they became to sensetive after climax, what was seductive feeling becomes an irritating feeling until she recovers
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2019
pejuakinab:
You have not made any valid point that is convincing as per what why exactly man get so fagged out after 5 to 10 mins of sex rump.

valid point to who ? you or the one who opened the thread?

there is a valid point if you had made a woman climax becoz you would know that she also get the tired

i can assume that you have made one climax hence you didnt see the so you call valid point
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2019
weyreypey:

If you can work the tissue very well.... It covers the entire perimeter of the vagina.... So gspot allover

may be but remember every woman is different so it might apply to every woman
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
MissRaine69:

Nicely put
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by Twoclans(f): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
chukskafor:
Explanation please

Just asking him how the new year is rolling for him, nothing serious . cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? by weyreypey: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

may be but remember every woman is different so it might apply to every woman
You have to explore not start looking for gspot as if it's an exact science

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. / Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins / This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.