Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries (55370 Views)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by habsydiamond(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2019
Naija girl wey be say na tree break bird fly dem be......them get strategy plan U.S military.. oga soldier no vex na option B she take u do that's why she drop u for quarter to 4..... That she fail you no mean say all ladies are the same ooo...better dey among them but the problem na say dem scarce like virgin undecided undecided
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by naijajobx: 1:06am On Jan 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Coolgent(m): 1:46am On Jan 07, 2019
Saffi:
Compared to a soldier? The risks are much higher
Yes/No
It doesnt matter my sister.
I believe in destiny!
A soldier can spend 5years in sambisa without a scratch but he can be kill by malaria or even hit and run driver.
Nb: when i was about 15year old i was suffering from heart alignment in fact there was a night when they thought am not gonna live for morethan 3hrs, but the special grace of God today am 32yrs old without any symptom of heart disease.

3 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 07, 2019
folks4luv:
grin you are amazingly crazy

Being normal is too boring. Ain't no fun sugarpie.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by sayisayi(m): 5:06am On Jan 07, 2019
The groom go sleep with one eye open.
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Japsylee: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2019
austyn0:

Hope you don't mind I ask, who will marry these soldiers then
If you ask me..... na who I go ask.....
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by greatbuc(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2019
And you think her husband will not be cheated on? At least send a message to him or inform his kins. Your evil act will catch up with you madam. Nigerian girls dey do 10yrs with at least 5 abortions with broke guys and you dey tire for two years
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by SURElee(f): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2019
sacajawea:

Lol ppl still use bbn? grin

And where did you see that bbn?
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Exodora: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Some guys shaaaaa, you went away for two consecutive years without any calls not even on social medias forums and yet you expect her to wait for you in this our era who those that.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Freelane33(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2021
Body no be firewood @ adekunle Gold
angelababe:

I wonder ooo! Some wives of soldiers do cheat oo. Especially when the husband is away like for 6-1 year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.