Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries (55371 Views)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
SexyB777:
But it's true out of 100% military men or drivers only 2% are faithful
gringringrin e fit possible sha... But do you work with NBS...grin
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by angelababe(f): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Saffi:
You went for two years and you expect her to keep to herself whilst her clock is ticking ? A soldier for that matter ! Yeah okay.

I wonder ooo! Some wives of soldiers do cheat oo. Especially when the husband is away like for 6-1 year.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Banter1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
wehereagg:
See photos of his girlfriend he was supposed to get married to HERE
Nobody is going to visit your stupiiiiit blog, put the pictures here if at all you have it.
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Exactly. It takes a very strong woman to deal with a soldier ohh, that’s what these men fail to understand
angelababe:

I wonder ooo! Some wives of soldiers do cheat oo. Especially when the husband is away like for 6-1 year.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Oshin56(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
The innocent girl have wise up she borrowed a leaf from the wives of those falling heroes to avoid the story that touches

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Coolgent(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Saffi:
You went for two years and you expect her to keep to herself whilst her clock is ticking ? A soldier for that matter! Somebody who can die at any moment? Yeah okay.
U too can die at any moment

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by shineeye1: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
No one is to blame! Such is life ! It is not the end of the world, great things still lie ahead!
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by smileyoo: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
hammerFC:

Oga forget all this consolation talk.

Before that korofo return, ma guy go done take prick blow her belle swell up.

E no go recognize her again, in two years, dem don born 4 children already.

lolz. so d pregnancy go dey mature in 6months. my guy, you bad ooo, you no even give the python any consolation. i just wish govt can muster the political will, to arrest and prosecute the sponsors of this boko-harram carnage, to end the conflicts. the old hags 'll start useless conflicts through leadership failure, only for the youths to bear the blunts of the conflicts. its even sad that these same old hags that's benefiting from the endemic corruption within the conflicts, 'll not allow the conflicts to end.
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by KingSango(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
wehereagg:

Heartbroken Nigerian soldier laments as his girlfriend secretly marries while he is fighting Boko Haram.

He says " I have no reason to blame you even though you gave me the surprise of my life.. u'av not seen me for 2 years and you felt i was never coming back ... i wish you a married life my love #dame#

We started dating 4 years ago and i went away for 2 years without coming home.. i was hoping on coming home someday and make her smile again.. but i woke up this morning with pictures of her wedding... dame, i cried o but i gotta be a man for myself, heartbreak ain't allowed her

From the desk of Gistmeblog

Many sacrifices soldiers make on behalf of Nigeria

The woman is sacred www

www.undergroundriseup..com

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Joromi12:
She did the right thing. Na fool go marry soldier
So those who married soldiers were fools I suppose. Mariam that got married to IBB was a fool I suppose

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
asuustrike1:

So those who married soldiers were fools I suppose. Mariam that got married to IBB was a fool I suppose
soldier diff from soldier na
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Ohraykon: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Valerie47:
You went MIA and you expect her to still stay, what's so special about you? time wait for no lady, and we don't need time wasters.
mumu u are very callous and inconsiderate lady
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by austyn0(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Saffi:
I won’t even consider at all. Rather stay single, can’t deal with the stress.
I know people have different choices, but if every lady is to reason like this, I fear for our soldiers. grin
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by sacajawea: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Olalan:
How do you go on AWOL from a relationship for two years and expect to come back to that same person.
Pls just keep quiet. It's easy analysing amd typing from your phone
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by sacajawea: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

This got me laughing hard. So true cheesy
Wow so na so dem bad finish? See as una rubbish dem for here
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by austyn0(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Japsylee:

A Nigerian soilders is presently sharing a bed with death ..... as sad as it is it's the simple truth. Won't advice any woman to marry one
Hope you don't mind I ask, who will marry these soldiers then

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by austyn0(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
SURElee:

Pls I won't even consider a soldier sef, I will now sleep with my heart in my mouth daily not knowing if he is still alive or if awon boko have blasted him. Abeg the army wives are trying o!
Yeah, they are really trying.
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by folks4luv(f): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin you are amazingly crazy
specter:

It is written that a puss.y once fuc.ked is always fuc.kable, provided that the Bleep.er and the Bleep.ee agrees mutually and either expressly or impliedly that the Bleep.ing was superb, most especially in circumstances wherein the Bleep.ee agrees that she last saw the 7 wonders of the world she now so crave so dearly under the Bleep.ers ministrations.
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Compared to a soldier? The risks are much higher
Coolgent:

U too can die at any moment
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by sacajawea: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
SURElee:

Pls I won't even consider a soldier sef, I will now sleep with my heart in my mouth daily not knowing if he is still alive or if awon boko have blasted him. Abeg the army wives are trying o!
Lol ppl still use bbn? grin
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by sweetilicious(f): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
LuciferKristi:
This changes nothing.

Is she not a Naija girl?

Anytime you're around, just call her over. She will hungrily gobble up your preeq.

This is even an advantage.
Are you implying she would cheat? You guys should stop name tagging.Its not fair
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Saffi:
Pele

Be sorry for yourself and your low reasoning my dear

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ey yaa
GeorgeTheCoder:

Be sorry for yourself and your low reasoning my dear

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by FATBAYO(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wise lady.....she no want future wahala....
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by delpee(f): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
I feel sorry for this guy. Nigerian Army needs to work out better terms of engagement for the soldiers. A tour of duty should have a tenure such that they can see family/friends after a while. It's a psychological boost in my opinion. Rotation is key.

That reminds me of the young airforce man who died two weeks after his wedding. So disheartening! I thought that they're normally given time off (even if it's annual leave) for such.

I pray for peace in the heart of our gallant soldiers who are sacrificing so much to make our nation safe and peaceful. May they and their families experience generational blessings. May the departed souls rest in perfect peace. Amen

Always proud of our military. Doing their best against all odds. God bless and keep you all safe and secure. May you always overcome the enemies to God's glory. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by TheManOfTheYear: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Saffi:
You went for two years and you expect her to keep to herself whilst her clock is ticking ? A soldier for that matter! Somebody who can die at any moment? Yeah okay.
You too dear, can die at any moment.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yes but the chances are much higher when you’re actively in the army. The chances of dying in an ambush is nearly 100%. Please ahbeg just try to reason am.
TheManOfTheYear:
You too dear, can die at any moment.
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Dice0223: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Saffi:
shutup dia... If it was to be the girl in his position now y'all will turn feminist... Okay

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Dpharisee: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
LuciferKristi:
This changes nothing.

Is she not a Naija girl?

Anytime you're around, just call her over. She will hungrily gobble up your preeq.

This is even an advantage.

Okafors law, once been can be tested again grin
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
Saffi:
hm

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Azord(m): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by nograv: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Saffi:

Chai, he is fighting for her freedom and you defend her not waiting..

Yet they say men are heartless...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex / My Wedding Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.