Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (52648 Views)

Lagos Mention In Buhari's Interview Not Reference To Tinubu, Says Presidency / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Uchesis: 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
madridguy:
Let your team play half time and win the trophy first. Grade A bad belle

Lol. See dis one. U think i'm a failure like buhari. I no dey fail 2 beat u at least 3-0 anytime we meet
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by mountlarry: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Like I said earlier, if you still support this administration you are naturally wicked, satanic and an enemy of humanity. When the general public suffer, people are killed all round the country in droves and you selectively define who is corrupt and who is not, what do you call yourself, Saint? Better choice? When little minded people like you believe nonsense about the so-called Integrity Lord, full of deceit and hypocrisy.
If you don't benefit anything from this administration, and you talk like this, people need to run from you because you are an enemy of humanity, something is fundamentally wrong with you.
7lives:

Anyone posting nonsense like this on a forum is either a looter or a.beneficiary.
I am still with Buhari, and I shall continue to be until PDP are able to show Nigerians, what they did with 1.1 trillion dollars, which they earned between 1999 and 2015.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.