Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (52721 Views)

Lagos Mention In Buhari's Interview Not Reference To Tinubu, Says Presidency / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Okoroawusa: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2019
I love PMB
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by victorazyvictor(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2019
tesppidd:
I am sure you are an adult.
I am sure you are over 28 or 30.
See how you are playing and fooling yourself like a nursery school kid.
Yes o! grin just how your dad did the day he deposited you.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Okoroawusa: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Next month is election and no money in circulation yet... Nawwaaooo
Nne,kedu?.

I fugo the 'partner' inacho?
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by mitcheldaniela5(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2019
what is my business, me i have deicided to Atikulate

Get the App for just N3,000 now!

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by CoolAmbience(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I just watched the interview and I must say Buhari is a Ŕèťard !!! despite arranging his own questions and taking time out plus heavy editing the president still showed that he is an ultra dullard

I can bet you didn't watch no interview. You are such a big liar.

How can you talk of editing when the senior journalists on the interview confirmed that the president told them clearly that he wants everything discussed out in the public raw...he even declined the offer to speak off record.

Your senseless comment made me go to YouTube to watch the whole interview. In fact, there's nothing you said that aligned with what transpired during the interview.

Better repent this year o. Lies don't pay.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by CoolAmbience(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I am sure he was reading from a teleprompter after it had been translated to Hausa grin

Dullard President.... but i still prefer him to Atiku

See this one....
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by CoolAmbience(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
Randy100:
He messed himself up. He has nothing to offer Nigeria. DAURA IS SURE.

Oga, keep quiet. I am sure laziness didn't allow you watch the interview.

The president simply mesmerized his interviewers. They even confessed to being amazed at his composure, convictions and warmth.
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Randy100: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Oga, keep quiet. I am sure laziness didn't allow you watch the interview.

The president simply mesmerized his interviewers. They even confessed to being amazed at his composure, convictions and warmth.
Don't be silly. Maybe you watched another interview. Mesmerize my foot.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by tegafej(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74558427:
Just look at the way Baba was dissecting and making valid points about how he will take Nigeria to the NEXT LEVEL.
Just listen to the way he was highlighting everything in details, explaining it step by step!

We thank God for giving us this GREAT man.
The best President in the history of Nigeria.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI as he takes us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, the land flowing with milk and honey.

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

ah ah... Are you really okay?

You need a psychiatrist to diagnose you

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Shuugar98(f): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
he debated with himself after several rehearsals and answers to questions, he didn't allow AriseTV to make use of their camera and not making it Live.....after all these higgy hagga by the Lifeless vegetable, he still lost to himself embarassedhe debated with himself after several rehearsals and answers to questions, he didn't allow AriseTV to make use of their camera and not making it Live.....after all these higgy hagga by the Lifeless vegetable, he still lost to himself

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by cyrilamx(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

When an illiterate zombie without brains speaks,its clear for all to see..

Your post wins the daftest,brain-dead post of the century..No iota of meaning but spineless,sycophantic/a**-licking rants from a biopolar head everywhere.

Please go treat your mental issues ASAP.
You can wail from now till 2023...ur lineage cant achieve a quarter of his personal achievements. if u cant stand his government, take the easier way out ur like do take. "suicide"���
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by shos: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
tendingNews:
Arise TV had a 90 minutes interview with President Muhammadu Buhari . It is a must watch interview.

It was aired on Monday, 7th of January 2019.

Here are some pictures from the interview ...

Watch the video below and see reactions from Nigerians after the cut.

Just Jude @egbas wrote:

"Buhari grants an interview to Arise TV but insists it shouldn't be 'LIVE'.

And then Arise TV crew is told to drop own cameras and make do with the recorded version from NTA.

Interviews are only worth it if they are unscripted and off the cuff."

Nicholas Ibekwe @nicholasibekwe said:

"Buhari declined to be interviewed by Arise TV after originally acquiescing because of ThisDay did a story promoting the interview.

The President subsequently said NTA should be allowed to record the interview and pass the tape to Arise TV"

Ebube The Statesman @akaebube wrote:

"My attention has just been drawn to the fact the Buhari's interview on Arise TV was not LIVE.

The Lifeless FC Striker had everything put on the spot for him.

He still blew it away from the spot."

Watch the interview HERE

See reactions below...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/president-buhari-arise-tv-interview.html?m=1
This is pure scam
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Francisayo(m): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
I watch d interview from d beginning to the end.....I don't want to vote for Buhari b4 but for his sincerity I will.....Buhari is not a politician, he doesn't know how to lie to make people happy,he always talks d way he's convinced.......I'm sure those antagonizing d president interview didn't watch it or they are so driven with hate for d president...... U have my vote Mr President

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by tesppidd: 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Yes o! grin
just how your dad did the day he deposited you.
deposited??

but you weren't deposited,

you were withdrawn!

Only but 10 microseconds late!!
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by tesppidd: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Francisayo:
I watch d interview from d beginning to the end.....I don't want to vote for Buhari b4 but for his sincerity I will.....Buhari is not a politician, he doesn't know how to lie to make people happy,he always talks d way he's convinced.......I'm sure those antagonizing d president interview didn't watch it or they are so driven with hate for d president...... U have my vote Mr President
someone with honesty and sincerity right here!

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by yeman1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Frankling speaking, this man is still better than Atiku. Is just that non of them are d best choice for me.
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74558427:
Just look at the way Baba was dissecting and making valid points about how he will take Nigeria to the NEXT LEVEL.
Just listen to the way he was highlighting everything in details, explaining it step by step!

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI as he takes us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, the land flowing with milk and honey.

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

You need deliverance from the spirit of boot licking my brother, this thing is not just ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by sambrow(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
madridguy:
Sai Baba till 2023.
you are in bondage

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Mune: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
Someone should quote one instance where Buhari lied or shut up.

He is saying it as he knows.
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I just watched the interview and I must say Buhari is a Ŕèťard !!! despite arranging his own questions and taking time out plus heavy editing the president still showed that he is an ultra dullard

Not surprise , these as alway been ur position .... i donnt know what qualifies you to even call buhari a dullard .... buhari had address & spoken @ world summit more than any present leader in africa ... even prof. jonathan did not get the podium buhari as stood upon in the last 3yrs .
buhari as a dullard had address nigerians more from best media channels in the world ... can questions from cnn,bbc ,al jezeraa be arranged.
i wonnt call a student that prefers a cambridge exam to neco exam a dullard ,who d Bleep is arise tv when cnn are asking the questions ...
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by ajl: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74558427:

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

Even the Next Level slogan was stolen from Sowore. I heard him use the term a lot but he has stopped using it since APC stole the slogan. Same way they stole June 12 and minimum wage ideas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by IbrahimDamola: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
The way dumbohari disrespect Nigerian media I wonder why the cowardly journalists have not declared war on him already.

Can dumbohari ask CNN, Aljazeera, Vice news, BBC and co. to delegate the front taping of their interviews to useless NTA that is still stuck in the medieval era?
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by IbrahimDamola: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Nne,kedu?.

My dear Yoruba muslim brother, why you run go report me, na so zombies fear reach?

grin
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by 7lives: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
mountlarry:
Anybody supporting this administration is a real enemy of humanity, blind with wickedness and hopelessly satanic. After seeing everything going on you still feel like supporting them, I am really sorry for you

Anyone posting nonsense like this on a forum is either a looter or a.beneficiary.
I am still with Buhari, and I shall continue to be until PDP are able to show Nigerians, what they did with 1.1 trillion dollars, which they earned between 1999 and 2015.
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by victorazyvictor(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
tesppidd:
deposited??

but you weren't deposited,
you were withdrawn!
Only but 10 microseconds late!!
grin u were deposited in mug.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mccullum:

Go and collect money from Atiku now..
come connect me
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mccullum:

Go and collect money from Atiku now..
Connect me
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Nne,kedu?.

Adinma
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by tesppidd: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
victorazyvictor:

grin u were deposited in mug.
Your withdrawal was late,

The droplet that was supposed to form half your brain fell out.
The droplet which remained produced you.

Now look what we have here with us!

grin grin grin
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by tesppidd: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
7lives:

Anyone posting nonsense like this on a forum is either a looter or a.beneficiary.
I am still with Buhari, and I shall continue to be until PDP are able to show Nigerians, what they did with 1.1 trillion dollars, which they earned between 1999 and 2015.
Not just you, me too.

We are 100 percent with Buhari.

Since they have refused to heal from 2015,

That is none of our business.
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Tochyno1995(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74558427:

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

God go punish you idiot. Only God knows how much Buhari bought your thinking faculty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama / Tinubu Renames Airports After Buhari, Usman Dan Fodio, Awolowo, Others / 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.