Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours (10939 Views)

Man Slams Religious People Who Criticize Women Who Do Plastic Surgery / Things That Religious Or Church People Do To Medical Doctors . / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Yes. EVERY GOD IS OMNI.
Thanks XxSabrinaxX good night!
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
TATIME:
I'm no more responding because of you again, i'm just trying to let that kid HellVictorinho realise that when WISDOM speaks no intellectual can EASILY walk away! wink wink wink
Madness at its peak.
You are directly arguing with someone to prove that another person was wrong for deciding to stop arguing with you by asking this person questions that are irrelevant to your objective. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
HellVictorinho:

but you can't force all the intellectuals to keep flogging you intellectually.
He doesn't have to.
Flogging is fun if deserved.
Intellectuals love it.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2019
TATIME:
That's just what a debate simply means! We think deeply to ascertain what the other person had in mind,but since you believe i'm an atheist it's OK. I'll remember you said so while i stick to the WRITTEN documents trying to figure out what to do with it! wink wink wink
After all you too are sticking to some written documents that aren't penned down in your presence so in that respect i think we're even! smiley smiley smiley
Actually, serves you right Tatime! Remember when you was including Christians in your definition of atheist?

You must go dig up where you said so, post a link here!
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2019
budaatum:

Actually, serves you right Tatime! Remember when you was including Christians in your definition of atheist?

You must go dig up where you said so, post a link here!
Good morning budaatum! How was your night?
Remember i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians), we're used to all manners of insults ranging from verbal to physical and even fierce persecution. So it's our normal everyday life as we often face those who are demanding for the reason of hope in us! 1Peter 3:15
I am telling you now that whoever has the attitude of shying away from all of these out of pride,ego or self esteem can NEVER be a CHRISTIAN!
Believe it or not,that personality "Jesus" (as written in those documents though atheists are saying he's just a fabricated figure) was known for humiliation in His neighborhood. He wasn't a celebrity!
So those celebrities you're seeing around today accumulating material things to the point of being DANGEROUSLY rich can't truthfully be called His followers as in those following His footsteps. Luke 6:40
True Christians are objects of hatred and ridicules, that's another reason why i disagreed with what some asserted claiming Christianity as written in the documents was a fabrication from humans like you and i,because it's not natural to welcome such selfless habit it's total negativity to human's characteristics ! embarassed embarassed embarassed
If we're to be sincere with ourselves, you and i know very well that it's not easy for humans to accept such selfless thoughts in our world full of selfish people!
Thus the slogan "ACCEPT JESUS" is just a mockery of the reality because for any normal person to truthfully accept the REAL Jesus as in the personality as described in the story will take a lot of humility while going about searching for like minds with intense pleading and follow-up on the part of those preaching and teaching people about Christ to win a single soul!
For a certainty there must have been an extraordinary intelligent being behind such ideas, let them ignore it,let them debunk it,let them dispute it,even let them fiercely criticise and oppose it with severe persecution,there will always be TRUE Christians proving to be REAL witnesses of that uncommon personality "JESUS of NAZARETH" wink wink wink
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by LordReed(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2019
That the god is the ruler of the whole universe but don't blame it for the problems in the universe, blame some other relatively powerless entities it created.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2019
LordReed:
That the god is the ruler of the whole universe but don't blame it for the problems in the universe, blame some other relatively powerless entities it created.
NO! HE was excused by our first parents who demanded for PRIVACY! They told HIM "leave us alone".
That's what gave another unseen higher intelligent being who is a evil genius the opportunity to RULE over man in disguise! 1John 5:19
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by LordReed(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2019
TATIME:
NO! HE was excused by our first parents who demanded for PRIVACY! They told HIM "leave us alone".
That's what gave another unseen higher intelligent being who is a evil genius the opportunity to RULE over man in disguise! 1John 5:19

LMFAO! You've only restated what I said. The creatures it created are to blame not the ruler creator of the universe. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 10:46am On Jan 13, 2019
My night was good as usual. Good morning. Don't you just love Jesus?

You see your 'persecution thing? Your, "Oh see how much I suffer for Jesus! I am more worthy"? It's an ego thing! All Christian sects have gone through "all manners of insults ranging from verbal to physical and even fierce persecution", you are not unique in that Tatime.

Remember the Pharisee and the Tax Collector, "we are the happy happy who are going to heaven, those others aren't" ? Another ego thing! One might also want to [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+8%3A12&version=NIV]be mindful of pride and a huge dental bill[/url]!

While the twig might be in the eye of others, Tatime, the forest might be in ones own eye.

TATIME:
Good morning budaatum! How was your night?
Remember i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians), we're used to all manners of insults ranging from verbal to physical and even fierce persecution. So it's our normal everyday life as we often face those who are demanding for the reason of hope in us! 1Peter 3:15
I am telling you now that whoever has the attitude of shying away from all of these out of pride,ego or self esteem can NEVER be a CHRISTIAN!
Believe it or not,that personality "Jesus" (as written in those documents though atheists are saying he's just a fabricated figure) was known for humiliation in His neighborhood. He wasn't a celebrity!
So those celebrities you're seeing around today accumulating material things to the point of being DANGEROUSLY rich can't truthfully be called His followers as in those following His footsteps. Luke 6:40
True Christians are objects of hatred and ridicules, that's another reason why i disagreed with what some asserted claiming Christianity as written in the documents was a fabrication from humans like you and i,because it's not natural to welcome such selfless habit it's total negativity to human's characteristics ! embarassed embarassed embarassed
If we're to be sincere with ourselves, you and i know very well that it's not easy for humans to accept such selfless thoughts in our world full of selfish people!
Thus the slogan "ACCEPT JESUS" is just a mockery of the reality because for any normal person to truthfully accept the REAL Jesus as in the personality as described in the story will take a lot of humility while going about searching for like minds with intense pleading and follow-up on the part of those preaching and teaching people about Christ to win a single soul!
For a certainty there must have been an extraordinary intelligent being behind such ideas, let them ignore it,let them debunk it,let them dispute it,even let them fiercely criticise and oppose it with severe persecution,there will always be TRUE Christians proving to be REAL witnesses of that uncommon personality "JESUS of NAZARETH" wink wink wink
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
budaatum:
My night was good as usual. Good morning. Don't you just love Jesus?

You see your 'persecution thing? Your, "Oh see how much I suffer for Jesus! I am more worthy"? It's an ego thing! All Christian sects have gone through "all manners of insults ranging from verbal to physical and even fierce persecution", you are not unique in that Tatime.

Remember the Pharisee and the Tax Collector, "we are the happy happy who are going to heaven, those others aren't" ? Another ego thing! One might also want to [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+8%3A12&version=NIV]be mindful of pride and a huge dental bill[/url]!

While the twig might be in the eye of others, Tatime, the forest might be in ones own eye.

So the statement "serves you right" is often used to mock those who refused to let go of their Faith easily! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! You've only restated what I said. The creatures it created are to blame not the ruler creator of the universe. LMFAO!
The ruler is to blame but the irony of the matter is that the Creator is not the one RULING now! Luke 4:8, John 14:30, 1John 5:19
According to these Bible quotes,it's the ruler of the earth that's to blame who of course is not the Creator. That's the significance of praying for God's kingdom (the Creator's government) to come and take over from the evil genius ruling mankind. Matthew 6:10
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by LordReed(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
TATIME:
The ruler is to blame but the irony of the matter is that the Creator is not the one RULING now! Luke 4:8, John 14:30, 1John 5:19
According to these Bible quotes,it's the ruler of the earth that's to blame who of course is not the Creator. That's the significance of praying for God's kingdom (the Creator's government) to come and take over from the evil genius ruling mankind. Matthew 6:10

LMFAO! So you are saying the so called creator does not control the universe it created? LMFAO!
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! So you are saying the so called creator does not control the universe it created? LMFAO!
HE is in charge of the whole universe as there is no life on those other planets Satan and his demons can't go there. Remember it's here on earth that HIS right of continuous control over intelligent creatures was challenged, Adam and Eve invited Satan in and he(Satan) stylishly became their ruler.
But as far as every other planets are concerned Satan and his demons has no right to go there, that's why they can only come to where they've been invited EARTH! Revelations 12:8,9,12
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by LordReed(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
TATIME:
HE is in charge of the whole universe as there is no life on those other planets Satan and his demons can't go there. Remember it's here on earth that HIS right of continuous control over intelligent creatures was challenged, Adam and Eve invited Satan in and he(Satan) stylishly became their ruler.
But as far as every other planets are concerned Satan and his demons has no right to go there, that's why they can only come to where they've been invited EARTH! Revelations 12:8,9,12

So the blame is on the relatively powerless creations is it not? LMFAO! I've told you don't struggle against the truth.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
LordReed:

So the blame is on the relatively powerless creations is it not? LMFAO! I've told you don't struggle against the truth.
Please don't be presumptuous yet,try to read the heart of your audience before running to conclusion. As far as your questions are been answered, you just need to allow the other person to surrender either openly or stylishly, but in this case i've not noticed any question of yours that's hard to blend (not even crack) to dust.
It was WRITTEN in the documents that God stands in the congregation of the MIGHTY(powerful ones) Psalms 82:1
Therefore it is evident that these so called MIGHTY ones(unseen beings) possess some supernatural energy to perform many spectacular signs,but they're still not difficult for their inventor, maker,manufacturer, Creator to exterminate! Luke 4:34 compared to Psalms 82:6
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
TATIME:
Please don't be presumptuous yet,try to read the heart of your audience before running to conclusion. As far as your questions are been answered, you just need to allow the other person to surrender either openly or stylishly, but in this case i've not noticed any question of yours that's hard to blend (not even crack) to dust.
It was WRITTEN in the documents that God stands in the congregation of the MIGHTY(powerful ones) Psalms 82:1
Therefore it is evident that these so called MIGHTY ones(unseen beings) possess some supernatural energy to perform many spectacular signs,but they're still not difficult for their inventor, maker,manufacturer, Creator to exterminate! Luke 4:34 compared to Psalms 82:6

You've not cracked anything I have written here so far. You've only restated them in a different way which you think is an opposition. According to your fairytale the creator created everything for its own purpose, that purpose was side tracked by the creation but its the creations fault not the creator. Is that a misrepresentation of your bible fairytales? No it is exactly what it says so I don't now why you think you've cracked anything.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
LordReed:

You've not cracked anything I have written here so far. You've only restated them in a different way which you think is an opposition. According to your fairytale the creator created everything for its own purpose, that purpose was side tracked by the creation but its the creations fault not the creator. Is that a misrepresentation of your bible fairytales? No it is exactly what it says so I don't now why you think you've cracked anything.
The Creator has introduced HIMSELF in the Bible, so if you assume HE should do things the way power drunk humans will do then you're mistaken! wink wink wink
According to the documents, HE will not set standards and ignore it like a bully. HE will give everyone the chance to do whatever they like but after their failure to do things worth praising, HE will JUSTIFIABLY exterminate them. NOT when the rebellious creatures are yet to REALISE the consequence of their own blunders!
If you have the power,you can choose to kill them without allowing everyone to see the reason for the destruction but JEHOVAH won't do that! Isaiah 55:9 wink wink wink
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
TATIME:
So the statement "serves you right" is often used to mock those who refused to let go of their Faith easily! smiley smiley smiley
Why should anyone let go of their faith if it works for them!?

I used it to point out that you were being called an atheist just like you were calling your fellow Christians atheist!
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
budaatum:

Why should anyone let go of their faith if it works for them!?

I used it to point out that you were being called an atheist just like you were calling your fellow Christians atheist!
I used to rate atheists higher in reasoning than all religious people with the exemption of JWs,because they're always making use of their brains unlike religious people whose brains have been replaced with "fufu". Why don't you just ask me "why do you call some claiming Christian ATHEISTS?" Simple!
Well the reason is that as people begin to make the best use of their brains,they'll either become
*Atheists "if they're the type that assume what God should do to prove HIMSELF as God! Or become
*Jehovah's Witnesses "if they're the type that feels like
HUMBLY learning why HE has delayed to put things in order.
This is the end time my friend, there is just TWO groups that will remain before God intervene, JWs and ATHEISTS. But the later will result to forcing the former to convert,then the end will come! It's already happening GRADUALLY, as many are now making use of their brains! wink wink wink
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by LordReed(m): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
TATIME:
The Creator has introduced HIMSELF in the Bible, so if you assume HE should do things the way power drunk humans will do then you're mistaken! wink wink wink
According to the documents, HE will not set standards and ignore it like a bully. HE will give everyone the chance to do whatever they like but after their failure to do things worth praising, HE will JUSTIFIABLY exterminate them. NOT when the rebellious creatures are yet to REALISE the consequence of their own blunders!
If you have the power,you can choose to kill them without allowing everyone to see the reason for the destruction but JEHOVAH won't do that! Isaiah 55:9 wink wink wink

What is this one saying? Are you drunk or something? What has this got to do with what I wrote?
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
LordReed:

What is this one saying? Are you drunk or something? What has this got to do with what I wrote?
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa has it come to that? embarassed embarassed embarassed
I thought we are trying to reason together.
Please instead of getting annoyed, i'll just quit the discuss. It's against our ethics to incite others to anger!
Please i'm sorry if i've annoyed you in anyway.
Well that's just what TRUE Christianity means,those who try to make us look stupid always end up frustrated after all effort fails!
You'll notice that i'll NEVER get annoyed neither will i insult you for the incessant sarcastic questioning, because if you're sure of what you've got,you'll always be COOL no matter what critics say! wink wink wink
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by LordReed(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
TATIME:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa has it come to that? embarassed embarassed embarassed
I thought we are trying to reason together.
Please instead of getting annoyed, i'll just quit the discuss. It's against our ethics to incite others to anger!
Please i'm sorry if i've annoyed you in anyway.
Well that's just what TRUE Christianity means,those who try to make us look stupid always end up frustrated after all effort fails!
You'll notice that i'll NEVER get annoyed neither will i insult you for the incessant sarcastic questioning, because if you're sure of what you've got,you'll always be COOL no matter what critics say! wink wink wink

You keep doing stuff like this, talking off point. Angry with what? You sounding like you smoked weed? Why would I be angry with that? LMFAO!
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
LordReed:

You keep doing stuff like this, talking off point. Angry with what? You sounding like you smoked weed? Why would I be angry with that? LMFAO!

That's what they do, they use terms like angry, frustrated, depressed etc, to try and score a point once they realise they cannot win the argument.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by LordReed(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
frosbel2:

That's what they do, they use terms like angry, frustrated, depressed etc, to try and score a point once they realise they cannot win the argument.

Part of the "demonisation" I suppose so they can point and say "those guys are terrible!" and turn up their sanctimonious noses.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmmm budaatum!
Well thanks for the enlightenment even though you missed some of it but at least you've scored over 70%.
Explain why only 70% please.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
TATIME:
Why don't you just ask me "why do you call some claiming Christian ATHEISTS?
I did ask Tatime and you explained and I asked you to dig it out post a link so others could read and understand too but it seems you're too busy you couldn't be bothered.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
LordReed:

OK help me to get your point nah! I've never smoked in my life so please if you're no more comfortable with my response just tell me so i can quit,please i don't like upsetting people IT'S TOTALLY AGAINST THE ETHICS OF MY FAITH! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
frosbel2:

TRUE Christians DON'T ARGUE Sir, we only make presentations of what we have in mind.
We do welcome debates because it helps everyone to get our viewpoints but arguments is just to put others to shame or make others feel bad so it's totally UNCHRISTIAN to engage in ARGUMENTS. Philippians 2:14,Colossians 2:4,Titus 3:9,1Timothy 6:4
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by LordReed(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
TATIME:
OK help me to get your point nah! I've never smoked in my life so please if you're no more comfortable with my response just tell me so i can quit,please i don't like upsetting people IT'S TOTALLY AGAINST THE ETHICS OF MY FAITH! undecided undecided undecided

You were talking offpoint. Before that you didn't say anything that contradicted what I said so I don't understand why you need to interject and say absolutely nothing of worth.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
TATIME:
TRUE Christians DON'T ARGUE Sir, we only make presentations of what we have in mind.
We do welcome debates because it helps everyone to get our viewpoints but arguments is just to put others to shame or make others feel bad so it's totally UNCHRISTIAN to engage in ARGUMENTS. Philippians 2:14,Colossians 2:4,Titus 3:9,1Timothy 6:4

You really think I am going to read those verses you just quoted ? cheesy
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
budaatum:

Explain why only 70% please.
That's budaatum for REAL! Please try to maintain being an atheist and continue questioning whoever comes around you saying they've got FAITH because you'll always feel their lack of etiquette as you insist on POINTS!
Well i said 70% because
(1) You didn't get the water and blood thing! Jesus said WATER is thicker than BLOOD in the sence that whoever gets baptized in water as a symbol of acceptance of all that Jesus taught is much more important than those closely related to Jesus by blood! So according to Jesus BLOOD is lighter than WATER! Matthew 12:46-49
(2) Jesus turned down the offer to participate in politics since Satan is the one ruling mankind presently and whoever gets involves in politics is working DIRECTLY with Satan, So it's wrong for Christians to participate in politics! John 6:15,14:30 compared to Luke 4:8
Apart from these TWO you went straight to what Jesus taught His followers, even if you don't agree with Him you're able to point out what being a follower of Christ entails. Let's assume He never existed or Jesus was just a fabrication, at least you budaatum could EASILY say to a churchgoer "you're not a REAL Christian" since you're acquainted with His (assumed) teachings! smiley smiley smiley
Thank you budaatum!
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
frosbel2:

You really think I am going to read those verses you just quoted ? cheesy
I don't care if you read it as long as those following could see from where i got the supposed "nonsense and ingredients" it's OK! wink wink wink
They'll read and think over it to realise someone, somewhere also carry the same ideology as i do,after all if it's just the fabricator and i that agreed in thought at least that makes TWO persons; wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Download Mfm Power Must Change Hands Messages (2009) By Dr. D. K. Olukoya / Father Mbaka Denies Accusing Church & Politicians Of Trying To Kill Him (Video) / Tempted To Assist A Family With God's Money (Tithe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.