Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me (5433 Views)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by Horlaidex(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
Group Intimacy loading grin
Sho lo stupid nii
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by damzy88: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
dhebo:
As soon as some ladies hear "I will marry you" they become confused that line has done so much damage grin
What is the solution to this "I will marry you line". Why are ladies so obsessed about marriage? undecided
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by MyTototear: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Them just wan tear this one toto.

Stop embarrassing us please. It's because of you they call us fish brain . sad
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by cybriz82(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Vicintonsh:
You and the friend should be shot in the head at close range angry angry

Hallelujahhhhhh!!!!!!
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by jeff1607(m): 4:00am On Jan 09, 2019
sewa36447:
he has been talking care of some of my bills. The house he want me to visit him is the same house I visited my ex bf in 2017, the place is own by him. I don’t know what to do.
Your good advice will be highly appreciated.

read your statement again

you don't deserve to be treated like a woman

you should be used and set aside if that is your sole reason of considering a partner for a relationship/marriage
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2019
Eberechi24:
Just be sure your pussy wasn't betted on cheesy
Be sure they are not playing some games with you. Bf and best friend has a tendency to share same woman and make fun of it. lipsrsealed
lol true ,did that when I was younger
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by sewa36447(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Thank You All. All i need is advice.
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by sewa36447(m): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2020
They have broke up and For me,i didn't blame the guys, i blame d girl that was involve.
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by chibuike65: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2020
Dear you have to be carful this how gang rape the start for pay back, why not look for somewhere else
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by chibuike65: 8:00am On Jan 29, 2020
fabiano09:

lol true ,did that when I was younger
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by Skmoda360(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2020
Ah ode ni girl yi sha....pvssy sold out at auction ground.....you will understand later once that guy dealt with your pvssy wella....bf friend indeed lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by chibuike65: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2020
sewa36447:
Thank You All. All i need is advice.
be careful dear those two may end up gang rapping you
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by Kobicove(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2020
Don't go back to your ex
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by Oreofepeters: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2020
I read your story, all I could say is sense is very from you...

Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by proclinician: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2020
lefulefu:
cheesy i cant understand why some dudes cant just leave their best friends ex girlfriends alone.is it some sort of fetish to some dudes to have sex with their paddys ex girlfriend or wife? upon as girls full ground i will now be lusting after my friend"s ex..tufia!

All sex na sex oga. Whether na x girlfriend or y girlfriend it is inconsequential.
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by proclinician: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2020
Lol this is plain whoredom. Op dont be surprised if u enter the house and see like 3-4 guys creeping out from the closet in shorts.
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by Eroms4life17(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2020
So two boys just dey bang you for free. Na WA ooo
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by Clinghton: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2020
forget the past and focus carefully on the future
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by NiklauseFred(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2020
My dear hear me now or never!
Thunder will fire you!

Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by otes4646: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2020
sewa36447:
Please I need an advice, I am seriously confused.
My EX BF Friend is seriously asking me out for over 7 Months now. I broke up with my EX in 2017, before we broke up, i paid him a visit and spend one week. It was during the visit that this his Friend saw me and after then we started talking casually without knowing that he has interest in me because his GF will get married soon. I am also close to the GF then before she got married in January 2018. The house my EX BF took me to is the same house this his friend that is asking me out is staying because my EX have not rented an apartment then. Now, his friend is serious asking me for relationship and also said he want to marry me but i have not given him any answer to his proposal. I have already called my EX Bf and inform him that his friend is asking me out. This his friend is too carling and he calls many times every day. Now, he has been asking me to visit him because we have been talking on Phone for months now and he has been talking care of some of my bills. The house he want me to visit him is the same house I visited my ex bf in 2017, the place is own by him. I don’t know what to do.
Your good advice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks lols...me as a guy i cant marry a girl that my guy has already bangged...hw will i feel knowing that my guy has bangged my wife....my sister dat guy just one hit and run
Re: My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me by SmellingAnus(m): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
lefulefu:
cheesy i cant understand why some dudes cant just leave their best friends ex girlfriends alone.is it some sort of fetish to some dudes to have sex with their paddys ex girlfriend or wife? upon as girls full ground i will now be lusting after my friend"s ex..tufia!
In some cases the girls actually like and want it.. I know of one that fvcked her ex boyfriend's friend that came to visit her... Lol...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender Deevah Flashes His B**bs In New Photos / Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes / What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.