Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] (76799 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by darlosas: 5:08am On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmm...Why will u do dat? Well, is a matter of choice.
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by mandatory2217: 5:51am On Jan 09, 2019
Virgin indeed!!!
*FOLLOWCOME* TV � is live.
Are you tired of boring status�?
Are you tired of chatting?
Are you looking for entertainment?!
If yes,join *followcome tv�*
today...I bet u,you'll never regret it!!
follow this link to join followcome tv whatsapp https:///send?phone=2348160594526
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by suremanpatriot: 6:23am On Jan 09, 2019
Show your virginity nah. These guitar hips wey dey don bang tire. Olosho baby showcasing ya goods for prospective clients,we get rit grin
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Gbagbuo247: 7:13am On Jan 09, 2019
Virginity wey she don lose since 1932 undecided

Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by cato4u(m): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2019
Ask her if she is still a virgin
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by otabaotaba: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2019
I just don't know why many I repeat many girls don't have sense
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2019
Guys I also want to lose my own Virginity, that place is now filled with cobwebs cheesy.
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by steve6: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmmm...
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by yungolumix112(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2019
������������....Sakamanje Eyan Tulamania

Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by deavicky(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2019
With all the endowment, she is still a virgin, it me she has been in the circle of weak guys.(inshemen).
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Xzydar(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2019
Wait lemme just get my glasses

Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by GetCofOProperty: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Interesting... Are we sure this one is a virgin? Sakamanje... Akiiikaa... Faabu!

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by dochenaj: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
The girl looks like a prostitute. So there is no way, she could be a virgin. I'm 99.99% certain of that.
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by dochenaj: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Valerie47:
Guys I also want to lose my own Virginity, that place is now filled with cobwebs cheesy.
Put it on Twitter or Instagram.
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
na virgin get big yansh like this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
dammmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Ah you people have started again. It's too early for people to scatter their New Year resolution na (especially the repenting Vaseline crew members). Meanwhile lemme go and call my guy Lefulefu, he hardly misses out on threads like this wink
mehn her skin looks delicious
her ukwu looks soft and inviting cheesy
in short she looks so choppable
hmmm wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.