Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

My Sister’s Husband Rejected Her After Traditional Wedding In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister’s Husband Rejected Her After Traditional Wedding In Nigeria (1270 Views)

For Once, My Husband Rejected My Ghana Meal / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister’s Husband Rejected Her After Traditional Wedding In Nigeria by Beke2020: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hello Lively Stones,

Please share this story for people to help advise my sister who has been disgraced all in the name of looking for love and under the pressure of getting married. My second sister has been working for almost 8 years since graduation from university. She is 33 years old and very beautiful. Since my other sisters both her senior and junior have all gotten married,the pressure has been on her to get married.

I used to warn my parents to leave her alone ..that she will find love in her own time but they refused to listen. That is how,they forced her to get married to her former boyfriend who is in Australia.Well,actually,the marriage is complicated. She and the guy dated when she was in secondary school to university but when he traveled abroad,he ended the relationship.

The guy’s family found out that the guy too has refused to get married ..he is 37 years . So they met my parents and arranged to marry my sister for him. According to them.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-sisters-husband-rejected-her-after-traditional-wedding-in-nigeria/

Re: My Sister’s Husband Rejected Her After Traditional Wedding In Nigeria by Kylekent59: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
She must have made him angry. Sometimes some men marry base on facial beauty but wouldn't bother to look on her character.

Your sister should just be patient for a little, he will surely be back for her, because his friends, families, will advise him on getting his love back.
Re: My Sister’s Husband Rejected Her After Traditional Wedding In Nigeria by Kidaholic(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
The guy’s family found out that the guy too has refused to get married ..he is 37 years . So they met my parents and arranged to marry my sister for him.

Who still arrange marriage in this modern world? undecided

Re: My Sister’s Husband Rejected Her After Traditional Wedding In Nigeria by Beke2020: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin
Kidaholic:
The guy’s family found out that the guy too has refused to get married ..he is 37 years . So they met my parents and arranged to marry my sister for him.

Who still arrange marriage in this modern world? undecided
Re: My Sister’s Husband Rejected Her After Traditional Wedding In Nigeria by habsydiamond(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Na arrange marriage dey cause all the bride with strong face during marriage for pictures here for Nairaland.... Marriage should be consented to, by the groom to be and the bride, if not it will end up being a scene in one of Bollywood movies
Re: My Sister’s Husband Rejected Her After Traditional Wedding In Nigeria by Beke2020: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
;DTrue talk
habsydiamond:
Na arrange marriage dey cause all the bride with strong face during marriage for pictures here for Nairaland.... Marriage should be consented to, by the groom to be and the bride, if not it will end up being a scene in one of Bollywood movies

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Says How Her Mom Reacted After She Was Raped / Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man / Why My Neighbors Think I Am A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.