Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

The Romance With Olabode The Akudaaya - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Romance With Olabode The Akudaaya (868 Views)

Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} / The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Romance With Olabode The Akudaaya by Captainope(m): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
“Hi, my name is olabode.
A few years ago, I watched as my family attended my funeral.
I feel like I was in a coma , I feel like am a spirit, I could not find my body I had no strength, my dad has just become the senate president of the federal republic of nigeria , i lost my mum last month due to some unknown illness, my only brother died last week due to some unknown illness We had just moved to the abuja sixteen months earlier and I had been involved in a fatal accident in which my body was burned beyond recognition that how I died.
I had heard stories in my culture about dead people whose spirits went to another part of the world to live as if they were
alive. They are called “Akudaaya” in my native language. I never
knew what to make of those stories until that incident. I had
become like them, an Akudaaya I now woke in mubi yola there my akudaya life started and its time time to save my sister because My dad has been the mastermind of all our problems he used us all for rituals now my only sister eniola is now on the line to join us I have to protect her
More to come
I woke up in an unusual bed it was almost made of stick so hard I had to move outside then I noticed I was in a hut in a village then my memory began to work and then I noticed I was dead many years ago it all like a dream , the house was so empty until I saw cows approaching it unusual I was once a senator son before I died I don’t often see cow . what for ? Then I saw a young boy at the end of the cows with a long strong stick he is an herd man he then come close to me and and say” how are you now”
I don’t understand am I in heaven or what? I asked him
“You are in yola Adamawa we saw you at one of the rivers around our village unconscious we had to bring you home so you can gain back your consciousness thank god now you are back on your feet ,now tell me where are you from and what make you drown your self in the river” he asked me
I was speechless , its was so cold I can’t believe am back to this world I know have been dead but why am I back I can’t say maybe its good or bad to be back but surely am not comfortable. When I did not reply him he told me to rest so as to gain memory, for me telling him I was once dead is unreal it does not make sense at all immediately I went back into he dark hut lie on the hard bed humbly then I start to think I remembered I had a mother that died of a supposed ulcer, I had a brother that died of a supposed heart attack but I also have a sister she is doing fine I taught, I had many taught going through y mind until the guy came in I pretend to be asleep but he woke me up and tell me dinner was ready I almost said am hungry before he said you need energy come outside and eat , I taught he was the only one living in the village because for once I taught we are both spirit until I moved out of the hut and saw many of them then I was happy at least for now am not in the mist of spirit I sat down on a stone they all seem to like me all of a sudden a beautiful young Fulani brought me a bowl to watch my hand she was looking as if she has some crush on me and that moment I was thinking maybe she or all of them knows my dad was the Senate president but no the Fulani are just nice to me , I ate but I feel no taste its like am eating air then I know am a spirit I had to continue eating because I notice the more I eat the more happy they become and the other thing his that my ability to master there language I hear every bit of the Fulani language something i never know before it was not normal, isa the elderly man ask me if I can join them in cattle work , I had to say yes then because am not the normal person I know before,
I have been working as an herdsman now for months they Fulani already like me I have been i n a relationship with Fatima the young Fulani girl I told you about , so far i don’t still taste, I always feel cold, I hear almost every language hear am still an akudaya , i got married to her she is now pregnant for me due to my formal life status which include a bsc in business admin, I had the ability to develop my ranch now I have about 30 big cows I now love the life am living .
Everting change one mid night I was hearing my name I stood up from my newly built hut beside my Fulani wife , she was still asleep I walk slowly for he first time since I became an akudaya I was feeling scared , but I traced the sound the feeling that am a dead man already I keep me going I got to place where I saw light I looked back guess who I saw?
I saw my mum that died many years ago and also I saw my brother both in white garment that suddenly turned into red not actually red but it look like it was soked in blood , yes I know they are both dead I wanted to cry but tears never come because I was an akudaaya since the day I came back to life I never cried even if I wanted to. My mum said with a weak voice olabode omo mi which means olabode my son she continued by saying asikomi oti tooo baba re ni ofi emi ati egbon re gbadebo tafala tori IPO ati oruko, baba re ti ni owo baba re ti yo sugbon owa n wa bekun bekun which means is not her time to die also not my brother time but my father use us all as ritual because he wanted fame and power in the government he has enough already but he is not satisfied yet he now want my sister simisoluwa , my mum said she once use her womb as a ritual purposely so my dad could become the governor of his state which he succeeded at but now his aiming to be the president of this nation
my brother gbadebo start by saying they have both been here for years sitting down and waiting for me that the god of the underworld ALAPADI never granted them the cloth of akudaya that they have been a wandering spirit moving unconsciously “you have been here all this while?” I asked “then why didn’t you call me?” Why did you leave me alone letting me think about many impossible things?
“In the spirit realm there are rules and regulations we all die untimely but ALAPADI gave you have a chance back for a second life , we did not come earlier because we wanted you to settle down have a family and a child before you complete your task”
“Task which task am I completing” I asked
” your sister simisoluwa would be used very soon as your dad is contesting for a presidential post and also he do use many life apart from his family, he has a house in ire ekiti well fully secured many life’s are there he use’s 7 virgin girls, 7 new born baby,7 virgin boys and also 7 old men and women for rituals very 21 days the house is full of innocent life’s that has been kidnapped by your fathers kidnappers you need to go and safe them all ”
“I was highy surprise hearing this despite my dad huge donations to church and mosque’s his scholarship scheme, free food free schools so there is huge prize to pay for all this , used me my mum and my brother now he want my sister I have to stop him he his a killing monster I have to unveil is secret the nation needs to know who my father his”
I looked back to talk more to my mum and brother but they are gone I wish I can talk with them to days I had to go back home to my hut and my wife fatimah , when I got home I saw my self on the bed with my wife then I know it was my spirit that leave my akudaaya body I went back into the body I started to think about the plans on how to get those Innocent people out of the where my dad kept them all and how to safe my sister from untimely death I taught of visiting my sister but due to my research on akudaya’s once i see the people that recognized me I might vanish back into the spiritual realms so instead of that I try and got a new phone and log into my previous Facebook account so as to chat with my sister at least we won’t be seeing face to face, I saw her online then I typed ” HELLO SISTER”
She replied me
Simi: ” how did you get into my brother account you scammer ”
Me: ” see its your brother olabode I could have come to see you but this is the best I can come close too, you are in great danger now”
Simi: hey! Who ever you are my father is the current Senate president if I begin an investigation and you are caught that would be the end of your freedom”
Me: simi sho owa okay? Am serious!!! ( I usually use sho wa okay most time when I get angry, that triggered something to her I think) its me olabode
Simi: what am I okay? Who are you!! Prove you are my brother
Me: remembered the day we both spoil mum iPad so she could take us out,
Simi: seen
Me: do you remembered the day I told you , you are the ugliest girl in the world
Me: okay reply let me know am making progress
Me : okay our dirty secret , do you remembered the day I kissed you tho we where 14 then
Simi: olabode!!!! Are you!!!!
Me: yes haba!, its a long story, a really long story I somehow come back to life and I can’t dare to see you
Simi: come home na , where are you , are you in Nigeria?
Me: seen ( I don know what to tell her , I trust her she would find me)
Simi: reply naaaaaa, you are making me anxious and nervous
Me: am not in Nigeria, see simi to be sincere with you we can never meet,
Simi: egbon why na
Me: am an akudaaya
Simi: aku what!!!!
Me : yes am back to life ,
Simi: brother come home , next week I would be unveiled as the commissioner for youth and development I want you by my side please brother come home
Me: no aburo, I can’t it risky for me
Simi: what is that akudaya
Me: when someone dead come back to life,
Simi: then come nowwww
Me: the moment I see someone that recognise me I would be dead before the next 21days
Me: are you there
Simi: yeah… But I want to see you I miss you ,
Me: mum and big brother say I should greet you
Simi: are you kidding me?! Mum and big brother…. No I must see youuu
Me: they are not back to life I just can see them. That all. I can see there spirit
Simi: send me your number let me hear your voice
Me: +2348088894049
Simi: but you say you are not in Nigeria, where are you in Nigeria please nowwwww
Me: somewhere in the north please don’t find me am doing good here just call me so we would talk more
(She called immediately)
Simi: he-he-he-lllo
Me: simi mi(my simi)
Simi: ahhh egbon mi
Me: simi you are in great danger dad is responsible for all the deaths
Simi: dad of all people that impossible, dad told me years back that mums family are behind all this and he has assassinated them all
Me: oh my word!!!!! What dad killed mum’s family?
Simi: yes they are responsible
Me: no they are not dad is!!!,
Sim: rara se!!! Trust me
Me: am an akudaya I know better, have seen more than you can imagine
Simi: but can dad do all that , why am I in danger
Me: you are in line to join us , to die
Simi: if all this is true then let me die I want to meet you and mum I miss you all
Me: no you can’t aburo mi .. You need to save more life
Simi: more life
Me: yes , dad as a ritual den in the village that comprises of innocent life’s , he do some strong rituals every time
Simi: I can’t still believe this, I just have to trust you am not totally convinced. How can dad be so cruel its absorb
Me: dad is into politic he play the dirty game with anything to get what he want
Similar:: OK I trust you , you are my bro, how have you been living
Me: fine sister, I already have a wife
Simi: you have been there for that long?
Me: yes
Simi: if I can’t meet you can I meet your wife please?
Me: may be we would need to plan that later but for now we need a plan to expose dad and rescue the Innocent

Simi: I need to meet your wife before doing anything

Me : simi for now you can’t, she is pregnant

Simi: pregnant!! How come

Me: well those are the characteristics of an akudaya

(Similar heard a voice at the living room)

Simi: who is there?, egbon I would call you back I think dad is around

Me: try to be mature with at I told you.. I a sure the sun would shine on us again

Simi: OK I would call you when am done with him

Me: don’t let him know, anything about me or our plan

Simi: sure he won’t..

(I hang the phone, thinking of our next plan to free he captive from my fathers den, my father always blame is misery on political opponet when in public and blame is misery on my mother’s family in private is a type of man that does not want to accept a single blame he use to talk As if he his very plain. )

Simi called me later in the day telling me she has organized some intelligence agency to fish out those in my father kidnap zone, I was very pleased with it. Days later the controversial news circulated that the senate President building in is home town has hundreds of innocent souls kill,captured, for rituals , that brought down my father Chance’s, some corrupt top people hat use that same place are trying to cover is secret while the other opponent are using it has a Strong key in brining him down. Weeks went simi demands to meet my wife , but I promise her that would only happen if dad is being convicted of his atrocities, soon the time to use simi as rituals is coming nearer has am feeling it, but still the corrupt judges free my dad and accuse the opposition of setting that place up to destroy my dad political ambition, it was sad news for me as I think similar is not doing enough, I called her she told me dad is not easy to bring down that he his very powerful both political, and spiritual wise that she can’t do it alone. The next night I saw mum at the usual dark place she told me am trying to Dodge my destiny by not taking the matters into my own hand , I was amazed because if I dear see anybody that knows me would die again within 7days which I don’t want go again,

then my mum told me

” if you want to stay fine you can but remember the more you stay the more we surfer for your dads crime in the spirit realms because we are his family, the only way to stop this is if a family member stop is dark reign and that is why we choose you to come back , see your sister is weak she did not have the nerves only you can stop him , your wife is pregnant already that enough gain we now have an offspring, your sister eventually dies fighting this alone I won’t forgive you”

I went back home trying to cry , I taught I was lucky to come back to life again but I never knew I was on a serious mission, I don’t want to is again but if I did not try to stop him , he would do the undone and my mum soul would be tormented forever I am the solution for my mum and brother suffering I am in the end game now

I went ahead and tell my wife everything she was shocked!!! And pleaded with me not die again she told me ” please my husband stay with me , don’t leave me we are progressing already don’t let your fathers wickedness get you sacrifice for the second time ,we are expecting a baby please don’t go”

At that moment I was in between so I called my sister to here her option but her number was not going through for like 7days I was worried until one night mum told me that similar would be joining her soon. I asked why , she replied by saying you fail to make the big sacrifice , she continue by saying my father would know about me and he would come for my child too if requested .

I had to call my lawyer and will 85% percent of my properties to my wife and remaining 15% to those who saved me when I was reborn as an akudaya ,I went straight to abuja wanting to meet my dad knowing I could die 7 days later ,getting to his office I waited a lot recognize me they where all shocked , they already called him but he was in the Senate Chambers as the president present his budget, immediately something told me my sister could have been hidden in one of is small house in abuja, I have spirit instint that gives me the right prediction the right time , so I left is office and went to the nearest police station and make a kidnapping reporte accusing my dad of kidnapping my sister , they all followed me to the house and we saw some bandit with guns , the police open fire as they recuse my sister see saw me and give me the tightest hug ever crying” egbon mi egbon mi” you know I can’t cry back , immediately the I.G.P gave the police to arrest my father at the ongoing budget presentation, as me and my sister have talked about his bad deed on national TV, he was arrested and this time he saw me and told me “you are dead what is your gain doing this to your own father!” Then I replied to satisfies my own mother, he wept and promise me he would not be jailed that he would come back strong 7 day later the fedral high Court sent my Father the Senate president to death by hanging the third day he was executed.. Then I feel a sign of relief, my wife finally get to meet my sister we all know am going to die tomorrow today is the sixths day , it was sad moment for us all my wife now move to abuja all my Fathers property now belong to my sister

This is my last words, i am writing this to you all that is reading this that there is noting carry come noting we go carry go. We are all dust in disguise… I hope they remember me

Yours faithfully

Olabode
#GAGI
DO YOU ENJOY THE STORY?
add me on facebook https://web.facebook.com/alabi.o.oladimeji

1 Like

Re: The Romance With Olabode The Akudaaya by frankoben(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21
RIP
Re: The Romance With Olabode The Akudaaya by FRANCISTOWN: 5:51pm On Feb 21
Lol... You guys like rough play

(1) (Reply)

I Lack The Starting Lines / Our Nigerian Girls Are No Longer Worth It / What Ladies Offer In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.