Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

What Ladies Offer In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ladies Offer In A Relationship (867 Views)

Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. / See What Ladies Do To Avoid Pregnancy, Number 4 Will Shock You / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by Smartvic1(m): 6:24am On Jun 20, 2019
Good morning nairalanders

This question has been bordering me for a while now
"what exactly does a lady offer or bring to the table in a dating relationship"?

Matured answers only please

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by Nnemuka(f): 6:45am On Jun 20, 2019
Ask your mum naa
she should know what she brought to the table while dating your dad or ask your sisters what they brought to their own table.
nawaoo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by donbachi(m): 6:55am On Jun 20, 2019
It all depends on the table and who set the table..some table leg no gud or stand well and some people no sabi set table...if ur ground no level,no go set table,e go affect ur quest sitting position...because,of dat anything she bring come no go fit stay well 4 d table...so make sure ur table is a matured table.

3 Likes

Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by CosmicPhoenix: 6:56am On Jun 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by CosmicPhoenix: 6:57am On Jun 20, 2019
Nnemuka:
Ask your mum naa
she should know what she brought to the table while dating your dad or ask your sisters what they brought to their own table.
nawaoo

3 Likes

Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 20, 2019
Smartvic1:
Good morning nairalanders

This question has been bordering me for a while now
"what exactly does a lady offer or bring to the table in a dating relationship"?

Matured answers only please
I wonder if our grandfathers and fathers asked this question. We simply have sissified men these day, soften balls. Quite pathetic.

If you feel women got nothing to offer, perhaps you should get in with your fellow man naw... As it's only men that has something to offer. Kapish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by ednut1(m): 7:03am On Jun 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I wonder if our grandfathers and fathers asked this question. We simply have sissified men these day, soften balls. Quite pathetic.

If you feel women got nothing to offer, perhaps you should get in with your fellow man naw... As it's only men that has something to offer. Kapish
lol. Asif u fit tolerate half of the bullshit our grandmothers endured grin. Relationship these days na business transaction one brings money one brings sex grin

3 Likes

Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2019
ednut1:
lol. Asif u fit tolerate half of the bullshit our grandmothers endured grin. Relationship these days na business transaction one brings money one brings sex grin
Relationships then was same... Infact women was simply used for sex and procreation.. They had absolutely nothing to offer their men apart from sex and birthing multitude to help out in the farm.

Atleast modern ladies got so some money to their names unlike before when the sole purpose of a woman was to be groomed to get married.

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by anthonyuncle(m): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2019
it depends on u.

before asking a girl out, u are supposed to have known her to a level that u'll be able to tell if she has what u are looking for(i.e character, intellect etc) in a woman.

but most guys do da mistake of admiring only a girls physical attributes, and if that entices them, they see her as da right one and go for her.

and datz an easy way to date an olodo
Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by Limitless72(m): 7:22am On Jun 20, 2019
donbachi:
It all depends on the table and who set the table..some table leg no gud or stand well and some people no sabi set table...if ur ground no level,no go set table,e go affect ur quest sitting position...because,of dat anything she bring come no go fit stay well 4 d table...so make sure ur table is a matured table.

This answer show you're very unintelligent
Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by Smartvic1(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Times have changed, you can't expect men to be like their grandfathers.
Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2019
Smartvic1:

Times have changed, you can't expect men to be like their grandfathers.
We ladies ain't like our grandmothers

2 Likes

Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by adamujoy: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by carter009(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2019
Are you one of they modern ladies?
AwkaetitiBabe:
Relationships then was same... Infact women was simply used for sex and procreation.. They had absolutely nothing to offer their men apart from sex and birthing multitude to help out in the farm.

Atleast modern ladies got so some money to their names unlike before when the sole purpose of a woman was to be groomed to get married.
Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2019
carter009:
Are you one of they modern ladies?
What do you think?
Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by carter009(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lolz, I don't know dear, answer my question.
AwkaetitiBabe:
What do you think?
Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by Ryan03(f): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
ednut1:
Yes, without women, we wont have children, good food, warm house, companion etc so why all these "what are you bringing to the table" talk? A woman should not walk into marriage empty handed not for her husband but for her own good cause she will suffer if she do. All these questions are just Rubbish

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Offer In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
carter009:
Lolz, I don't know dear, answer my question.
I ain't sitting somewhere waiting for a man.

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story That Got Me To Laptop Business, Read Laugh and Learn: 2011 / What Do You Know About Ethiopian Girls? / Reader Question:help! My Husband Wants S*x Everyday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.