Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Is It Okay To Wait For Someone I Am Not Sure Of His Or Her Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Wait For Someone I Am Not Sure Of His Or Her Love? (395 Views)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Wait For Someone I Am Not Sure Of His Or Her Love? by monikmotivatioa: 6:06am On Jan 10, 2019
Okay so a lot of people are still having this issue of indecisiveness and uncertainty about someone they are attracted to.

You meet a girl and she tells you she is not sure yet,what should you do? Is it okay to wait for someone I am not sure of his or her love?

What if you have a guy and he hasn't given you any serious response but what he wants is for both of you to just be in a normal or friendly relationship? Is it okay to wait for someone I am not sure of his or her response? What should you do if you find yourself in this case?

Well,the truth is that where there is love,there is positive response! Love is patient but not slow in response. When a man loves you but is not ready for marriage you would know it and you would also feel it. You would see it all around him that the readiness is not there but he is keeping in touch with you.

Moreover,when a man has found himself and the readiness is all there for marriage and he tells you to wait,give the relationship sometime or that he wants both of you to just be in a friendly relationship,my dear,it is very ...continue to read here:https://www.monikmotivational.com/2019/01/is-it-okay-to-wait-for-someone-i-am-not.html
Re: Is It Okay To Wait For Someone I Am Not Sure Of His Or Her Love? by marztar(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2019
People don finish for earth?
Re: Is It Okay To Wait For Someone I Am Not Sure Of His Or Her Love? by Sikay19(m): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2019
You can wait but have someone to fall back on in case of disappointment. With that you can treat her as an option if she comes back fine and of the contrary you shall be okay afterward
Re: Is It Okay To Wait For Someone I Am Not Sure Of His Or Her Love? by dingbang(m): 7:00am On Jan 10, 2019
U leave the person na
Re: Is It Okay To Wait For Someone I Am Not Sure Of His Or Her Love? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 10, 2019
Its not okay, don't wait for them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ancestral Curses/foundational Altars And Those Who Have Accepted Jesus Christ / Love Or Pretence? / How To Choose A Valentines Gift For That Special Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.