Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School (2528 Views)

Someone Close To Me Got Married Today / My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club (2) (3) (4)

The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by Ilamina(f): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2019
So happy smiley
Karma is a bitch

Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by habsydiamond(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2019
Why not tell us the full story and stop putting us in suspense like say we dey watch Nollywood movie

Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by ignant: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2019
I assume you should have realized by now that everybody knows you are onila.
Same shít, different toilet.

Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by Ilamina(f): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
habsydiamond:
Why not tell us the full story and stop putting us in suspense like say we dey watch Nollywood movie

He insulted my university that it is trash

Online in front of my friends

Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Manegee, Mrcork and (Onila) who wins best troll of the century?

Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Amina grin
Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by habsydiamond(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ilamina:

ok...which university are we talking about here and wetin come do the man
Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ilamina:

This University wey you no dey finish since 2006

Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by Ilamina(f): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
habsydiamond:
ok...which university are we talking about here and wetin come do the man

After insulting me
He got kicked out of university after year
Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by Ilamina(f): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
androidroot:
This University wey you no dey finish since 2006

That because he insulted me
I couldn't concentrate in school
Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
androidroot:
Manegee, Mrcork and (Onila) who wins best troll of the century?
it's Mrcork yes please! grin grin

Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by jayextra(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ilamina:

That because he insulted me
I couldn't concentrate in school
wait wait fess u mean he insulted nd u nd that insult kept u in d Uni for 14 yrs(2006)

Which one is the "Igbo Man"

Afonja Adonbilivit jare...He cursed u grin

Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by Ilamina(f): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
jayextra:
wait wait fess u mean he insulted nd u nd that insult kept u in d Uni for 14 yrs(2006)

Which one is the "Igbo Man"

Afonja Adonbilivit jare...He cursed u grin

That's how powerful the insult was
Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by jayextra(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ilamina:

Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by jayextra(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ilamina:

Point of Correction:

"That's how powerful the Curse was"

Cuz using the word insult is an Understatement grin

Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by Ilamina(f): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
jayextra:
Point of Correction:

"That's how powerful the Curse was"

Cuz using the word insult is an Understatement grin

Yea, unfortunately
Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by habsydiamond(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ilamina:

After insulting me
He got kicked out of university after year
ah!!!! That's bad!!!! The fear of woman is the beginning of wisdom oooo
Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by Ilamina(f): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
habsydiamond:
ah!!!! That's bad!!!! The fear of woman is the beginning of wisdom oooo

How
Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by habsydiamond(m): 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ilamina:

How
he abuse u and ur school and dem send am comot for school.... correlation dey there na... So u no understand....Yoruba adage says _____cry yesterday pikin die today, who no know say na that yesterday______ kill today's pikin... What is _____? undecided undecided
Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by byinks(f): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2019
habsydiamond:
he abuse u and ur school and dem send am comot for school.... correlation dey there na... So u no understand....Yoruba adage says _____cry yesterday pikin die today, who no know say na that yesterday______ kill today's pikin... What is _____? undecided undecided

Mumu guy...lol !
Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by 1Sharon(f): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ilamina:

Do you personally own the university?
Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by Ilamina(f): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
1Sharon:

Do you personally own the university?

Hum no undecided
Re: The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School by sonofanarchy(m): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2019
habsydiamond:
the only suspense nolly wood movie has is slow motion

#bbnaija: Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her (video) / Girls Are Unpredictable / (DOWNLOAD#) Lil Tecca We Love You Tecca 2019 Album.