Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Someone Close To Me Got Married Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Close To Me Got Married Today (2494 Views)

My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media / Kingreign Gets Married Today!! / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
Someone close to me got married today he didn't tell me and I don't feel bad , he wanted it low-key and its fine am happy for him

I am proud of the man he has become

I watch him growing and still growing

I remember telling him how much I believe in him and that he should keep striving

She is such a lucky woman

She married a discipline and a great guy who Cooks very well

Stay loyal to her period

I use to remember how people in my previous job were thinking we were together , we are friends don't mean we are dating

God bless your union

I am so glad that this men in this generation are doing low-key marriage without shouting

That's the best kind of marriage and also settling down early without waiting to have it all

Build with your woman

Am proud of you V �

Copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach

1 Share

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by 66spirit(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Dont worry.. You will be fine. Everything is going to be alright.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hmmn

66spirit:
Dont worry..
You will be fine.
Everything is going to be alright.
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by ojun50(m): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
Make i go sleep jareee

1 Like

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Laturuturu: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Someone close to me got married today he didn't tell me and I don't feel bad , he wanted it low-key and its fine am happy for him

I remember telling him how much I believe in him and that he should keep striving

Stay loyal to her period

I use to remember how people in my previous job were thinking we were together , we are friends don't mean we are dating

God bless your union

I am so glad that this men in this generation are doing low-key marriage without shouting

That's the best kind of marriage and also settling down early without waiting to have it all

Build with your woman

Am proud of you V �

You watch him grow up and now he is married . You are there forming motivational speaker
It's almost half past 6. It's evening already.
Who will buy this news paper.
Well Suya sellers

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Lmao

Laturuturu:

You watch him grow up and now he is married . You are there forming motivational speaker
Well Suya sellers
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sweet dreams

ojun50:
Make i go sleep jareee
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Laturuturu: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

Bimpe u know I love you. Make we dey marry na
Bimpe Bimpe
Na only me serious for this forum oo
See make I tell you I like old layers well well
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hmmn

Send me an email but am not desperate for marriage we can be friends and then see how it goes

Laturuturu:

Bimpe u know I love you. Make we dey marry na
Bimpe Bimpe
Na only me serious for this forum oo
See make I tell you I like old layers well well
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by doggedfighter(f): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Hmmn

Send me an email but am not desperate for marriage we can be friends and then see how it goes

He indirectly called you an old layer.

Are you okay with that ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by JOACHINpedro: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
doggedfighter:

Are you okay with that ?
Are you indirectly calling her a simp? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by JOACHINpedro: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Stay loyal to her period

God bless your union

Build with your woman

Am proud of you V �

The thing pain you no be small.
I am glad you decided to let it all out.
You'll heal and find a worthy somebody's son.

Were you guys dating prior to the marriage?

7 Likes

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by doggedfighter(f): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

The guy was mocking her , how she can't see that but went on about marriage and even promised friendship is cringe worthy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
No am not

doggedfighter:

Are you okay with that ?
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
I didn't even see that

Thanks for the observation

doggedfighter:

The guy was mocking her , how she can't see that but went on about marriage and even promised friendship is cringe worthy.
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
We are friends

Am happy for him

JOACHINpedro:

The thing pain you no be small.
I am glad you decided to let it all out.
You'll heal and find a worthy somebody's son.

Were you guys dating prior to the marriage?
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wow I didn't see that

JOACHINpedro:

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by doggedfighter(f): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
No am not

Okay, I am glad you're not...

Read mentions carefully before responding.

Some of these guys are a.ssholes.

Take care of yourself together !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
Thank you for not being one

Appreciate

doggedfighter:

Okay, I am glad you're not...

Read mentions carefully before responding.

Some of these guys are a.ssholes.

Take care of yourself together !
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by doggedfighter(f): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Thank you for not being one

Appreciate

I am female. You are welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Oh nice

Thank you once again
doggedfighter:

I am female. You are welcome.
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by culf: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
h

hmmm, were you not aware he is dating, heading towards marriage? Sometimes in life, we should at least try, the best marriage to have is the one with your friend who later turn lover.
I pray for you to have another good chance and not regret this. since you know he is a great guy, you would have make a move or colonise him without him knowing and make him yours. by now, you would have been the bride beside him. let me shock you, most good guys end up marrying Lady they never woo (toast), but those ladies took their chances and it work. majority of good guys don't play mind guy, they don't do this following girls up and down, they don't usually toast and they don't judge ladies that approach them first, reasons why the saying that 'bad girls end up marrying good guys' because such ladies take their chances when they see one.

Next time, don't do this mistake.

Congratulations to him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nigerians and assumptions eh

But you don't even know me and the guy to the extent of concluding

But thanks for sharing

culf:

hmmm, were you not aware he is dating, heading towards marriage? Sometimes in life, we should at least try, the best marriage to have is the one with your friend who later turn lover.
I pray for you to have another good chance and not regret this. since you know he is a great guy, you would have make a move or colonise him without him knowing and make him yours. by now, you would have been the bride beside him. let me shock you, most good guys end up marrying Lady they never woo (toast), but those ladies took their chances and it work. majority of good guys don't play mind guy, they don't do this following girls up and down, they don't usually toast and they don't judge ladies that approach them first, reasons why the saying that 'bad girls end up marrying good guys' because such ladies take their chances when they see one.

Next time, don't do this mistake.

Congratulations to him
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Lima98(f): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Stay loyal to her period

God bless your union

Build with your woman

Am proud of you V �

then I think I should congratulate you for this,congratulation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by culf: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Nigerians and assumptions eh

But you don't even know me and the guy to the extent of concluding

But thanks for sharing

whatever I assumed was based on my understanding of your writeup and my experiences. He is a great guy, people thought you guys were dating, etc. unless he know his woman before you and want to keep her. if I were to be a woman and I know what I know now, once I have a great friend that's a husband material, I'm so making my move.
I know a lady in sch, my guy was a ladies guy, nice, calm, wonderful. there were all over him, this particular aunty and her friends were not left out. My guy don't want relationship but she d
won't back out, 2 years after school, they are married happily.

Forgive my manners, maybe I'm thinking too far.

you're welcome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Alright

It's been noted

Funny thing is that he liked me I only saw him as a friend and that's all but I get your point and it's been noted

Thank you for sharing once again

culf:

whatever I assumed was based on my understanding of your writeup and my experiences. He is a great guy, people thought you guys were dating, etc. unless he know his woman before you and want to keep her. if I were to be a woman and I know what I know now, once I have a great friend that's a husband material, I'm so making my move.
I know a lady in sch, my guy was a ladies guy, nice, calm, wonderful. there were all over him, this particular aunty and her friends were not left out. My guy don't want relationship but she d
won't back out, 2 years after school, they are married happily.

Forgive my manners, maybe I'm thinking too far.

you're welcome.
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Alright

Lima98:
then I think I should congratulate you for this,congratulation
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by culf: 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Alright

It's been noted

Funny thing is that he liked me I only saw him as a friend and that's all but I get your point and it's been noted

Thank you for sharing once again

that's my point from day one. he likes you, you guys are friends and to you thats OK by you, probably because he didnt come out straight to toast you, though you know he is a good guy. That's the problem with most of you good girls. if you were to be one sharp aunty, na you for marry so today but you were waiting for a guy that will come and woo you because that's how it's suppose to be.

This one is past now but to be honest it's deeply paining me like you're a twin sister that I don't have and you're lucky too you're neither my relative or friend, else I would have given you a piece of my mind the way this thing is paining me.

e go shock you say he no formally toast that girl he is marrying today

I pray and believe that God will give you a better guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Hitwe99: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2022
Well Suya sellers
grin

Well Suya sellers

2 Likes

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Autobot05: 12:36am On Oct 22, 2022
Yunno …you can type that without dropping those tears on your screen

1 Like

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by techWriter3: 3:14am On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by phemmyfour: 5:48am On Oct 22, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Stay loyal to her period

God bless your union

Build with your woman

Am proud of you V �

Sefia pain detected

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Feminists on Twitter / I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things / Lepa Or Orobo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.