Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking (11647 Views)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking by LindelConsult: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2019
WT*

check my signature.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking by alezzy13: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Chai!! shocked shocked
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
folake4u:
Lol, just see hypocritical Nigerians condemning the woman. Meanwhile they fantasize about these type secretly undecided.

lefulefu
with the shape wey d mama carry so i for like love to meet her dauthers.iyam very sure dem be younger version of their mom cheesy
folake folake hw u?
happy new yr cheesy

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking by folake4u(f): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
lefulefu:

with the shape wey d mama carry so i for like love to meet her dauthers.iyam very sure dem be younger version of their mom cheesy
folake folake hw u?
happy new yr cheesy

grin grin grin you and ukwu ehn!

I dey like Dele, how your side na? cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
folake4u:

grin grin grin you and ukwu ehn!

I dey like Dele, how your side na? cheesy
any african guy wey tell u say ukwu no dey attract is lying cheesy cheesy cheesy
wat can u do without ukwu cheesy cheesy
aghh u dey like dele?
my side dey galant jor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking by folake4u(f): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
lefulefu:

any african guy wey tell u say ukwu no dey attract is lying cheesy cheesy cheesy
wat can u do without ukwu cheesy cheesy
aghh u dey like dele?
my side dey galant jor cheesy cheesy cheesy

My male friends dey yarn Brezz is life, Brezz over ukwu any day anytime grin grin.

Ukwu no be food na cheesy.

Lol I just dey my house na,make I enjoy weekend small. Anything for the girls? tongue.

Thank God oh smiley
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
folake4u:

My male friends dey yarn Brezz is life, Brezz over ukwu any day anytime grin grin.

Ukwu no be food na cheesy.

Lol I just dey my house na,make I enjoy weekend small. Anything for the girls? tongue.

Thank God oh smiley
wetin man wan take blenze do cheesy
yes u can suck blenze but thats all cheesy
but just holding and pressing the soft round buttocks of a woman can just bring joy to ur heart cheesy
ukwu brings a dead man back to life cheesy
ehn dont worry i go buy u ice cream next weekend cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking by bamvik(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
She cant sit on a plastic chair na iron chair grin because her wait will be equivalent to 4 bags of rice . Thank God she is working out
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking by folake4u(f): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
lefulefu:

wetin man wan take blenze do cheesy
yes u can suck blenze but thats all cheesy
but just holding and pressing the soft round buttocks of a woman can just bring joy to ur heart cheesy
ukwu brings a dead man back to life cheesy
ehn dont worry i go buy u ice cream next weekend cheesy

Ukwu kill you there. Lmao! grin grin grin.

Where you wan see me give me icecream oh?! cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
folake4u:

Ukwu kill you there. Lmao! grin grin grin.

Where you wan see me give me icecream oh?! cheesy
dat one na simple matter cheesy
jus tell me d place city wey u dey(minus Bornu oo) and i go come dere carry u go chicken republic buy u ice cream cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking by mikejj(m): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin grin i gat one question for you!!young girl can we see your father please.??waaat
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking by folake4u(f): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
lefulefu:

dat one na simple matter cheesy
jus tell me d place city wey u dey(minus Bornu oo) and i go come dere carry u go chicken republic buy u ice cream cheesy

I dey Benin oh
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
folake4u:

I dey Benin oh
aggh u dey my area na cheesy
wen i come benin i go carry u go kada cinema cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking by folake4u(f): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
lefulefu:
aggh u dey my area na cheesy wen i come benin i go carry u go kada cinema cheesy
No wahala grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Long-Distance Relationship Ends - Advice On Adjusting / Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. / Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.