Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,041 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Thread To Pour Out Your Frustration - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread To Pour Out Your Frustration (586 Views)

Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. / Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! / Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread To Pour Out Your Frustration by ChildOfDoom: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
It's just January 9th, yet I have lost out on 55,000 naira at a Bet9ja shop already. It's money meant for WAEC enrolment of a candidate of mine for this year. Now I am down. I need to think of an excuse to tell my Director in order for him to allow me pay back installmentally.
I know the year is just young and every one is having a target for the year. Mine is going down the drain already, like previous years.

That's what addictions make people do. Pour out your frustrations too. It could be the spirit of masturbation, womanising, gambling, drugs etc killing your dreams. SHARE
Re: Thread To Pour Out Your Frustration by Molahnelson(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
why do you keep paying bet9ja

when you would have used that money to buy Bitcoin and watch the money grow
or used it to play crypto dice

bro's you dey Bleep up oh
Re: Thread To Pour Out Your Frustration by Ewizard(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
You sure say no be ur moniker dey follow you like diz. grin
Re: Thread To Pour Out Your Frustration by Cerebellum: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lol...lol

Chai!

This one don finally Kolo last lastgrin

Someone's pikin, Life hard ogringrin

God will heal you
Re: Thread To Pour Out Your Frustration by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
You are doing well, keep it up. grin
Re: Thread To Pour Out Your Frustration by Nazgul: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
So after all the advise I gave you on your threads last year about being depressed as a result of betting, you still started this year with betting.

Carry your cross alone since you've chosen to play deaf to advice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread To Pour Out Your Frustration by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:
So after all the advise I gave you on your threads last year about being depressed as a result of betting, you still started this year with betting.

Carry your cross alone since you've chosen to play deaf to advice.

You said after all the advice grin grin. It is obvious he didn't take your advice grin. Anyway, na him problem not yours.
Re: Thread To Pour Out Your Frustration by Nazgul: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
AnonymousRebec:

You said after all the advice grin grin. It is obvious he didn't take your advice grin. Anyway, na him problem not yours.
Lol... Nigerian youths are naturally stubborn.
Re: Thread To Pour Out Your Frustration by The5DME(m): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
I'm just struggling to get a Laptop for my programming.
Re: Thread To Pour Out Your Frustration by ChildOfDoom: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Molahnelson:
why do you keep paying bet9ja

when you would have used that money to buy Bitcoin and watch the money grow
or used it to play crypto dice

bro's you dey Bleep up oh
Hmm. a friend I know lost all he had to cryptocurrency. He said something like he was locked out of his account due to some issues. Heard South Africa code is what people use in logging in. Is Nigeria recognised? I may be wrong though
Re: Thread To Pour Out Your Frustration by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
It's just January 9th, yet I have lost out on 55,000 naira at a Bet9ja shop already. It's money meant for WAEC enrolment of a candidate of mine for this year. Now I am down. I need to think of an excuse to tell my Director in order for him to allow me pay back installmentally.
I know the year is just young and every one is having a target for the year. Mine is going down the drain already, like previous years.

That's what addictions make people do. Pour out your frustrations too. It could be the spirit of masturbation, womanising, gambling, drugs etc killing your dreams. SHARE
am starting to doubt u, seem you re testing ur writing skill. Lol
Re: Thread To Pour Out Your Frustration by richmond500: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
novice22:
am starting to doubt u, seem you re testing ur writing skill. Lol
he's a troll, check his first posts and threads on NL

https://www.nairaland.com/4286290/wont-believe-what-did-father

(1) (Reply)

My Ugandan Friend Said Jews Are Not Nice Peiple / If You're In A University Check This Out. / Drama As 27-year-old Lady Takes Her Boyfriend’s Name To Prophet Over Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.