Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (57064 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / Falling In Love With A Positive Lady...please Help!! / 26-year-old HIV Positive Lady Doreen Moraa Morachaa Shares Her Story - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by lokho(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
I know of a herbal clinic in ibadan where you'll be cured in 3 to 4 months.
Its real. Contact me on 07033929540.

They have enough proofs and patients they've treated.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by chris51(f): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
HIV is not contracted through sex alone.
My advice is to strictly abide by doctor's order, recommendation and you will be ok.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by chris51(f): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
chris51:
HIV is not contracted through sex alone.
My advice is to strictly abide by doctor's order, recommendation and you will be ok.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by HarunaWest(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Slow11:

ok thanks, how many months is the window period?
What sort of symptoms did you experience before going for the test...let's start from there.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
dairykidd:

Better to keep this month holy and tell God how the next 11 months go be oo.. Na so i talk am reach. God go help us
na so febuary last year wen i travel to lagos..the hotel wey i lodge for the night i go opposite d hotel go buy food wey i go eat dat evening. as i dey price d yam and stew na so one babe for dere jus start to dey strike conversation with me dey ask me weda i be visitor and na my first time to lagos and i say yes.no do no do na so d girl dey ask for my contact and she flash my number to make sure say na legit number i give her.she come dey make joke about visiting me dat night.as i come carry wetin i purchase go my room na so my mind jus tell me say either this girl na coded runzgirl or she"s possessed or maybe she get one STD wey she wan infect men with.around 11.00 am she actually ring my line but bros i no answer wen i see say na her number dey ring.no be me one possesed karashika go come infect me with STD cheesy or transfer one demon to my body through sex.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Analysiscorner: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Depression cannot handle your case. It rather makes things worse. Cheer up and go to another hospital for a confirmation of the test. Even if it still reads positive, that's not the end of your life. Your attitude changes everything for either good or bad.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
mayorall:

. Join winners chapel, after some weeks, meet with Bishop David Oyedepo. Thank God as you share your testimony here on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ubdavis:

Please don't say this elsewhere.

Do u have HIV and has it caused AIDS?
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bolubaba:

I pray you don't find out in a hard way.

Go online n find videos of the Nobel science prize winner who discovered n developed the HIV testing system, only him can tell u the truth. Good day
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
mayorall:

Take your medications. Join winners chapel, after some weeks, meet with Bishop David Oyedepo. Thank God as you share your testimony here on nairaland.

The last time u had malaria, u didn't go to Oyedepo to heal u, u rushed n bought anti malaria drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Bolubaba(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
ukwealth:
Hello ... Let me share this testimony.
A course mate of mine I met at Benue Katsina ala to be precise shared with me in tears how he slept with a HIV patients unknowingly only to go for test with her and she was confirmed to be positive.
He was asked to come within three months time for the test according to the doctor.
But thanks to God that he met me and opened up how his life is about to be ruined and shattered by just few minutes pleasure.
I saw the genuine repentance and tears . I preached to him and led him to our Saviour JESUS CHRIST and requested for healing from the Lord.
He went for the test and was confirmed negative .He was asked to come for another test in another three months time which he also called me and went for it...
The result was negative to the glory of God. Today he is free .
For my young friend that insulted me because of my post. May God have mercy on you.
Please learn to respect people especially when God is involve or you hear the word man of God or Pastor.
Please respect men of God.
God bless you richly. I'm still your brother Pastor Kingsley Uba.

mr stop misleading people, if you know the calibre of a few of my client you stop this religious propaganda. I have imams, pastors from different churches and babalawo's as client.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by justaddies: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
hidhrhis:
Sorry sis I can feel ur pain but I'm still wondering how u got it wen u are still a virgin
one does not contact HIV through sex only. I have a friend that got hers through injection needle, she is on treatment right now as we speak. the doctor treating her cures HIV. though she is expensive. op don't know how you can contact me, I will send you her contact.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by onyico: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
hidhrhis:
Sorry sis I can feel ur pain but I'm still wondering how u got it wen u are still a virgin
sex is not the only way to get Hiv. It could be through hair salon, blood transfusion etc so stop wondering.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by panmunium(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
All I can say is do a re-test for confirmation again, if still positive, start your ARV's eat and stay healthy,. God will be with you
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
lefulefu:

na so febuary last year wen i travel to lagos..the hotel wey i lodge for the night i go opposite d hotel go buy food wey i go eat dat evening. as i dey price d yam and stew na so one babe for dere jus start to dey strike conversation with me dey ask me weda i be visitor and na my first time to lagos and i say yes.no do no do na so d girl dey ask for my contact and she flash my number to make sure say na legit number i give her.she come dey make joke about visiting me dat night.as i come carry wetin i purchase go my room na so my mind jus tell me say either this girl na coded runzgirl or she"s possessed or maybe she get one STD wey she wan infect men with.around 11.00 am she actually ring my line but bros i no answer wen i see say na her number dey ring.no be me one possesed karashika go come infect me with STD cheesy or transfer one demon to my body through sex.
Baba na God save u say alcohol no dey ur system na another story we for dey talk now cheesy
Omo... The nonsense risk we done take because of alcohol ehhn na just God say we still complete oo. Lolzz u try say u no fall put oo grin
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by charlsecy(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
@Slow11,
There are many other routes of HIV transmission, although their shares are low.

HIV won't progress to AIDs if one takes one's medication religiously.

Try to do tests in more than one test centre. It might be a false positive. Confirm.

krattoss:
please if she is consistent on her drugs,and probly has contact with a negative person canally or otherwise, will the person in contact be infected with the virus.
Drugs can reduce the viral load to insignificant levels such that she can't transmit it to others.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Bolubaba(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
The only way to stop hiv is to stop milking those infected off their hard earned money and just broadcast the cure online. Those that have the virus would try it and tell other as long as it works.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
dairykidd:

Baba na God save u say alcohol no dey ur system na another story we for dey talk now cheesy
Omo... The nonsense risk we done take because of alcohol ehhn na just God say we still complete oo. Lolzz u try say u no fall put oo grin
alcohol dey make us looseguard and e dey shoot up our sexual desire.alcohol should be d last thing u should taking when u with a strange lady cheesy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by hamzeiy: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Slow11:
Hi nairaland Family,

kindly help out, i had to create this alternative moniker because I'm widely known here with my other moniker.

I'm a female nairalander, today is really a black Thursday for me. I have lost total Focus and concentration, very depressed at the moment. I'm diagnosed with HIv positive, being crying since morning. the worst part of it is, i'm a virgin, had never sex with any man in my entire life. I was advised to start taking medications immediately...

doctors and well experienced nairalanders in the house, will this medication prolong my life? will it cost me expenses? or the HIV will one day turn to AIDS despite the medication? I'm deeply confused!

kindly help push this to the front page, God bless you all!
i advice you seek for a second and even third opinion... if the results remains thesame (i pray it does nt) start taking your drugs asap....abeg no allow doctor use u do shaku shaku seek for another opinion pls as nigerian health workers can be careless

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
lefulefu:

alcohol dey make us looseguard and e dey shoot up our sexual desire.alcohol should be d last thing u should taking when u with a strange lady.
True talk but its easier said than done sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Johnnwokolo: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
Osasnidas:
yes an infected person that is not suffering from the virus because of medication is a carrier of the virus, as such he or she can infect none carriers in unprotected sex.

THIS IS NOT TRUE, AS LONG AS YOUR VIRAL LOAD IS UNDETECTABLE YOU CAN NOT INFECT YOUR PARTNER
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
dairykidd:

True talk but its easier said than done sha cheesy
thats why i always avoid vulnerable situations grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by mayorall(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
adedehinbo:
how much will be your share when she donates to bishop pocket?

Your lifetime salary...

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Franklyine: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
angry that time you visit your boy friend without a toothbrush.
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sharing of toothbrush ke cry
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by akaahs(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Slow11:
Hi nairaland Family,

kindly help out, i had to create this alternative moniker because I'm widely known here with my other moniker.

I'm a female nairalander, today is really a black Thursday for me. I have lost total Focus and concentration, very depressed at the moment. I'm diagnosed with HIv positive, being crying since morning. the worst part of it is, i'm a virgin, had never sex with any man in my entire life. I was advised to start taking medications immediately...

doctors and well experienced nairalanders in the house, will this medication prolong my life? will it cost me expenses? or the HIV will one day turn to AIDS despite the medication? I'm deeply confused!

kindly help push this to the front page, God bless you all!
I know of a woman in my village that cure it. It may sound so ridiculous but its true, if u re interested in box me.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Sagay212: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
A lot of people always think you can only get HIV through sex. Many people especially ladies go to saloon and don't know if the manicure and pedicure tools are sterilized. The needle they use in stiching your hair, sometime blood transfusion especially if you live in those rural area. The doctors will claim they screened the blood, na lie...na nnonsense dem go put for your body. We all just need to be very careful
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Johnnwokolo: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
lokho:
I know of a herbal clinic in ibadan where you'll be cured in 3 to 4 months.
Its real. Contact me on 07033929540.

They have enough proofs and patients they've treated.
IT IS A LIE, NO BABALAWO OR HERBAL CAN CURE HIV. JUST TAKE YOUR ARV AND MANAGE YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL BE FINE
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Wisejew2020: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
My sympathy Sister, so sorry, we should be very careful how we live our lives. We should be very careful, its not only through sex that one can contact HIV, it can be contacting via pins, razor, clippers etc, so you see a virgin can actually contact the disease. But not to worry God is a gracious God and you don't have to panic.
I distribute this Traditional Chinese Medicine, NAFDAC registered and its very infective in curing several difficult health challenges. Kedi health care has many medications carefully researched for treating diseases

So with Reishi and Golden hypha regular intake, the vira load would be eliminated over time and you would be free. Am writing this cause this same has been cured for a young man who contracted the disease, the Mother was all in tears when she brought him but after treatment with same medicines between 2 months he was cured and when he went back for check up he tested Negative, reach out to me if you want to go through same treatment
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by ukwealth: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bolubaba. I don't think I insulted you in anyway. Firstly I have my freedom of expression as contained in Nigeria constitution.
Secondly the lady in question requested for help of which I believe the power of God in the Name of JESUS CHRIST can heal her. Hear me .With God all things are possible including HIV Aids or any diseases. Act 10:38; How God anointed JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and power who went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed by the devil for God is with Him.
Please don't under estimate the power of God.
Heb 13:8 JESUS CHRIST the same yesterday today and for ever
He said ;I Am The LORD ,is there any thing two difficult for me.
I don't care to know whomsoever you have as your client. But I'm taking about what the power of God can do through His Servants in His Name.
No true man of God can patronise a native doctor or spiritualist because the power of God is exceedingly more powerful even the devil knows this and trembles.
Bless you my brother in JESUS CHRIST NAME.

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by adedehinbo(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
mayorall:

Your lifetime salary...
lol its high time you stop the scam business,God answers anyone's prayer not necessarily you go through yahoo men of God

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by mayorall(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The last time u had malaria, u didn't go to Oyedepo to heal u, u rushed n bought anti malaria drugs

Did you by any chance skipped where I told her to take her medications?.... By the way, it's my 4th (Fourth) year of living drug free life. Free of sickness, all nailed to the Cross. Abi how do I get malaria when it is written that Jesus himself took away my infirmities and bore my sickness?...

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by mayorall(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
adedehinbo:
lol its high time you stop the scam business,God answers anyone's prayer not necessarily you go through yahoo men of God

Verily verily I tell you. That lady can heal herself but she's mentally, emotionally and spiritually disturbed... She just need an anchorage.. understand...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug / What Portable(drinking)water Looks Like In A Microscope / How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.