Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (56956 Views)

Falling In Love With A Positive Lady...please Help!! / If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? / 26-year-old HIV Positive Lady Doreen Moraa Morachaa Shares Her Story - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by dmola(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
iwadobo:
Have you heard of the word Azam? A concoction of black seed and honey. Take this twice daily and , if u like, you can also add black seed oil to he taken once daily (15ml). Take these for 3 months , then go for test. If negative, pls don't fail to testify here.

Don't bother to know me, just follow what I told u and revert in 3 months time. And if it doesn't work, look for a way to get me and have my ass sued. As for ARV, if u like u take and if u don't , there is certainly no problem.

One of my patient once bought this black oil yet she's still hiv+ ..smh
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by henronelly: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dear you don't need to be afraid of anything as HIV is not a death sentence.PLWHA(People Living With HIV and AIDS) live up to 80 years too and even more.You just need to be considered with your ART drugs and never miss a day and eat healthy also.This will keep your viral load low and your CD4+ count high,with that you are very safe.I am Doctor Henry,you can contact me on 08079935422 for guide and counseling
Slow11:
Hi nairaland Family,

kindly help out, i had to create this alternative moniker because I'm widely known here with my other moniker.

I'm a female nairalander, today is really a black Thursday for me. I have lost total Focus and concentration, very depressed at the moment. I'm diagnosed with HIv positive, being crying since morning. the worst part of it is, i'm a virgin, had never sex with any man in my entire life. I was advised to start taking medications immediately...

doctors and well experienced nairalanders in the house, will this medication prolong my life? will it cost me expenses? or the HIV will one day turn to AIDS despite the medication? I'm deeply confused!

kindly help push this to the front page, God bless you all!

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by JJOF(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
hidhrhis:
Sorry sis I can feel ur pain but I'm still wondering how u got it wen u are still a virgin
Shey dey tell u say na only through sex dem dey get hiv?
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

there's no need for this lie. We wouldn't have judged you undecided

what you should do,

take 2 spoons of gbogbonise twice a day and you'll be fine in 2wks smiley

One of the problems Nigeria us facing!
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Shampoo77: 12:05am On Jan 11, 2019
It is an attack, go and see a good man of God for prayers.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Antichristus: 12:22am On Jan 11, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

what you should do,

What have you been smoking and who cursed you?
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Antichristus: 12:23am On Jan 11, 2019
Shampoo77:
It is an attack, go and see a good man of God for prayers.

THIS IS ONE OF THEM. AWON DINDINRIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2019
Slow11:

thanks, I won't take their drugs. if my time comes I will die. I'm just a mere mortal
you dont need to give a conclusion yet.doctors might be wrong you know?
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Caseless: 12:25am On Jan 11, 2019
Slow11:
Hi nairaland Family,

kindly help out, i had to create this alternative moniker because I'm widely known here with my other moniker.

I'm a female nairalander, today is really a black Thursday for me. I have lost total Focus and concentration, very depressed at the moment. I'm diagnosed with HIv positive, being crying since morning. the worst part of it is, i'm a virgin, had never sex with any man in my entire life. I was advised to start taking medications immediately...

doctors and well experienced nairalanders in the house, will this medication prolong my life? will it cost me expenses? or the HIV will one day turn to AIDS despite the medication? I'm deeply confused!

Sex is not the only way HIV is contacted. You ladies do a lot with your nails and use sharp object more - maybe an infected person used an object on herself and used it on you in a saloon.

You can go for another test to be sure. But take your drug seriously. You can live a healthy life.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by akhimself234: 12:36am On Jan 11, 2019
Don't worry yourself, you will be fine after taking this Jigsimur Herb/Root from South Africa. I am one of the Distributors Here in Lagos. There are a lot of testimonies from people who have same case with you that have taken it and they are fine. Contact me via what'sapp on this number Eight zero eight eight one zero nine nine one one one.
*HOW DID JIGSIMUR COME INTO EXISTENCE* ?*
Jigsimur was first used in 1998 by Dr Jonathan Smith the CEO of the company. He was diagnosed of Cancer in 1998. He manufactured the product to cure himself. Since after, (20 years), the product has been used to cure all types of diseases including Hiv/Aids in South Africa.

*WHAT IS JIGSIMUR*?
�������
Jigsimur is a natural health medicine from South Africa that has been proven to cure stubborn diseases like Cancer, Fibroid, Hiv/Aids, Kidney failure, Cataract and many other hitherto incurable diseases.

*WHY IS JIGSIMUR FROM SOUTH AFRICA?*
Some of the active ingredients used in manufacturing Jigsimur grow in abundance in Cape Town, South Africa and have been used over 6,000 years ago to cure diseases

*HOW DID JIGSIMUR COME INTO EXISTENCE?*
Jigsimur was first used in 1998 by Dr Jonathan Smith the CEO of the company. He was diagnosed of Cancer in 1998. He manufactured the product to cure himself. Since after, (20 years), the product has been used to cure all types of diseases including Hiv/Aids in South Africa.

*IS JIGSIMUR A SUPPLEMENT?*
No. Jigsimur is not a supplement but a CURATIVE NATURAL MEDICINE

*WHAT GIVES YOU THE ASSURACE THAT JIGSIMUR CAN CURE ALL DISEASES*?
Any medicine that can cleanse the blood, detoxify the colon, modulate the immune system, balance the body PH, and supply powerful antioxidants to the body is capable of curing all diseases. Jigsimur works at cellular level in the body.

*IS JIGSIMUR AFFORDABLE?*
Yes, infact the product is cheap. It is a known fact that most people have at least 3 to 5 diseases in their body. So instead of buying different medicines to cure them, 4 to 6 bottles of Jigsimur will cure ALL those diseases. For registered Distributors, #44,000 will afford you 4 big bottles.

*CAN I USE JIGSIMUR WITH OTHER DRUGS?*
Yes. For the first one week, you can use Jigsimur with the drugs you were using . But it is adviced that you stop such drugs after one week and to concentrate on Jigsimur. You will experience the full strength of Jigsimur when it is used alone

*WHAT IS THE DOSAGE FOR USING JIGSIMUR?*
30mls in the morning on an empty stomach and 30ml before going to bed. In critical conditions you can take Jigsimur 30mls 3 times daily.

*JIGSIMUR IS FANTASTICALLY GOOD. USE IT. RECOMMEND IT*
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by naijajobx: 12:36am On Jan 11, 2019
smiley
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by rexefe(m): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2019
i would love to pray for you
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by rexefe(m): 12:42am On Jan 11, 2019
You are not HIV positive, that is just a silly report.
You have the blood of Christ Jesus in you.

i would love if you could contact me on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/rex.amking
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by rexefe(m): 12:44am On Jan 11, 2019
There is nothing impossible to them that believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Bosch10(m): 12:58am On Jan 11, 2019
krattoss:
please if she is consistent on her drugs,and probly has contact with a negative person canally or otherwise, will the person in contact be infected with the virus.

Just seeking knowledge.
you wan toast her abi
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Ileriahur(m): 1:24am On Jan 11, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

what you should do,

If you dont have any reasonable thing to say why not keep quiet, who told it is only through sex one can contract HIV?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by rexefe(m): 1:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Slow11 , God is Powerful and can do all things, if only you believe

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by neyur: 1:49am On Jan 11, 2019
the fear of HIv occurs the moment u deer to go for test... i feel ur pain bae.. do test else where abeg
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Volcano12(f): 2:05am On Jan 11, 2019
Osasnidas:
Don't be confused... Start taking your meds as soon as possible, you will live longer and healthier, HIV is not a death sentense as there are worse cases than Hiv, thank God you know your status on time,

The aim of taking drugs is to keep your CD4+ cell count normal.. if these counts are normal you can never have AIDS... As these drugs will prevent your CD4+ cells from being infected and possibly reducing your viral load.
God bless u my brother.I know people that hv been with the virus for more than fifteen years and they live normal lives

The next thing you should do is start taking fruits and vegetables that will boost your immunity to function well.. eat healthy..

Note: i am not a doctor but a medical.biochemist
The doctors here will give more advice.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Klins2000(m): 2:15am On Jan 11, 2019
Don't allow depression to set in.
Many are living with it and are very healthy.
Go to government health facility for medications and adhere strictly to it.
There are cases and issues to share with you, if you can link up.
Dr. Klinsman
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Ifeanyimike123: 3:33am On Jan 11, 2019
You has HIV and someone is saying run to God to do what instead of reading everything you can about the disease don't mean to sound like an atheist there's no religion here.

When you were eating onions did you run to God funny when we have problem in this country the first thing we think about is religion theres science too
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by spiritedtete: 3:36am On Jan 11, 2019
First... Living with HiV is far better than living with cancer.

Second... The cure for HiV is 98% completed... Confirm from a source at WHO. It should be released before the year runs out.

Third... Focus on what you want in life... As you will still live normal... HiV is like having constant headache which you can always take medication for.

Lastly... My spirit says you will be okay.. and very fine... My spirit says.. you will be lucky and will be negative soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 11, 2019
krattoss:
please if she is consistent on her drugs,and probly has contact with a negative person canally or otherwise, will the person in contact be infected with the virus.

Just seeking knowledge.
As long as her CD4 count is high and her viral load is low,which can only be possible when she tskes her drugs regularly without miss. Then there is a very low chance the person would get the virus.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Royalsam84: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2019
Its not the end of the world just start your drugs and always think positive and be happy.if you can use herbs also this may sound somehow but try get leaves of RED JATROPHA GOSSYPIIFOLIA crush well and filter the juice drink 1 glasscup 3x a day, one hour before food and eat after one hour of taking it for one month. Miracle still happens if you believe.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2019
Bolubaba:

I have 3 clients (we don't call them patients in the clinic) that got married to negative guys and were aware of each other's status
That's great. Atleast people are rising above d fear. Enlightenment is power. Thx
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2019
Franklyine:
angry that time you visit your boy friend without a toothbrush.
I don't share such. I'm just surprised one can catch it from thought. Thought they said it take like one cup full of saliva to infect someone unless the person has open sores in their mouth?
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by kponkedenge(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
are you thinking what am thinking?
2008 vw jetta available in ibadan

How much
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by eightsin(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2019
Hmmm

iwadobo:
Have you heard of the word Azam? A concoction of black seed and honey. Take this twice daily and , if u like, you can also add black seed oil to he taken once daily (15ml). Take these for 3 months , then go for test. If negative, pls don't fail to testify here.

Don't bother to know me, just follow what I told u and revert in 3 months time. And if it doesn't work, look for a way to get me and have my ass sued. As for ARV, if u like u take and if u don't , there is certainly no problem.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 11, 2019
olsome:
email me & I will show you a free way to be negative...It is a tiny issue..

udomc7@yahoo.com

I will contact you from there if you are fast.

infact when I give you the free tips, you will test in three days & be confirmed negative..

It is a secret I will give you backed up fully by Jesus Christ.
Stop this scam
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 11, 2019
Don't contact anyone here please. You might be scammed.

Signed, Nurse Camobri.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by walosky(m): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2019
Slow11:
Hi nairaland Family,

Why come here to seek advice when you knew it wiuld have been best sought afterwith the doctor that administer tge drugs for HIV

Abeg go collect your Anti-retroviral drugs and good luck
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by NwaliE01: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2019
Slow11:
Hi nairaland Family,

Please kindly check more than two hospitals before accepting the test result.
Please don't come & die for a wrong test results.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) / Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.