Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (56954 Views)

Falling In Love With A Positive Lady...please Help!! / If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? / 26-year-old HIV Positive Lady Doreen Moraa Morachaa Shares Her Story - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by dechuksman1(m): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2019
You won't contract the virus if the person is undetected
krattoss:
please if she is consistent on her drugs,and probly has contact with a negative person canally or otherwise, will the person in contact be infected with the virus.

Just seeking knowledge.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by upuphim(m): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2019
If you a believer, believe God for healing for there is no disease God cannot heal. Meanwhile, have you tried another hospital for confirmation? There could be error in the lab. Above all, never you regret being virgin and having this status.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by dechuksman1(m): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2019
You should know that sexual intercourse is one of the many ways one can contract the virus
hidhrhis:
Sorry sis I can feel ur pain but I'm still wondering how u got it wen u are still a virgin
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by greatbuc(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2019
Call me on 08082112432 you won't regret it
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by nifemi25(m): 7:45am On Jan 11, 2019
Makz:
Oh Lawd, English iyaff die.

Thanks Mr wole shoyinka......
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Orgyte: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2019
There is nothing God cannot do for you. if you believe mail me for more clarification slimciggy@yahoo.com
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Adakintroy: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

there's no need for this lie. We wouldn't have judged you undecided

what you should do,

take 2 spoons of gbogbonise twice a day and you'll be fine in 2wks smiley

How would you know you people won't have judge her?. Have you shown any pattern in the past that you do not rush in to judge case like this?

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Niccoloimhotep: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2019
kponkedenge:

How much
1.75m sir
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by bbjayone(f): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2019
hidhrhis:
Sorry sis I can feel ur pain but I'm still wondering how u got it wen u are still a virgin

its very possible, dats d more reason y ladies dat makes their hair nid to be careful esp wen dey wanna fix weavons n all sorts because majority do nt go to d salon with their own needles, talking of manicure n pedicure too, one nid to be careful as well.. Its not only thru sex, dere r other ways one can contract d virus.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Blakjewelry(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Slow11:

thanks, I won't take their drugs. if my time comes I will die. I'm just a mere mortal
except that thread you open is fake, this will be the most silly response I have heard in my entire life. all medical guys in the house have given you enough good advice but the one you choose to accept is from one who has no single experience about HIV and will be probably be scared to visit an hospital because he doesn't want to face the truth somebody.
for your info you don't follow the standard procedure and you will want to die if your time comes, it is not going to be an instant death take your phone and Google search those dying from aids and picture your self in their shoe I believe you won't want to go through that route. go for another test if it is confirm again, wait three month and retest if it comes out same start taking your med and have a positive mindset afterall there are worst sickness out there and again we are closer to the care like never before and I believe it will happen within your life time
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Ekpeikot(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2019
Am a medical laboratory scientist pls do d test again in another lab or hospital or let me run d test for You again b/4 you start talking d drugs thank you.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Kennyguru(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2019
Being hiv positive is not not the end of life
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Techbrity(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2019
cescky:

You have a point some how...pls google dr shebi ...he's a black man..the pharmacy industry killed him..

He was healing people with just Food..he was a black man..but the people making money from so called sickness killed him..

Things de this world oo

Just google dr shebi the vegan

I know about Dr Shebi. You should know how far man can go to protect that which gives him power and money. It's pathetic!

What's even glaring is that our medically doctors knows absolutely nothing. What they know is that the white said HIV kills and they go ahead without an actually research on their side. They don't reason, they prefer others to reason for them and you see them carry it out religiously like sheep

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by SirMichael1: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2019
Divay22:

You ain't that hard as i thought..

Wow
Thanks though kiss

Next time, make sure you're using your newly created monicker to reply any advise offered to you on your thread. You just threw your cover away.

Being positive isn't the end of life, in fact, it's a time to sit and set goals in your life. Take care of yourself.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by iwadobo: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Blakjewelry:

except that thread you open is fake, this will be the most silly response I have heard in my entire life. all medical guys in the house have given you enough good advice but the one you choose to accept is from one who has no single experience about HIV and will be probably be scared to visit an hospital because he doesn't want to face the truth somebody.
for your info you don't follow the standard procedure and you will want to die if your time comes, it is not going to be an instant death take your phone and Google search those dying from aids and picture your self in their shoe I believe you won't want to go through that route. go for another test if it is confirm again, wait three month and retest if it comes out same start taking your med and have a positive mindset afterall there are worst sickness out there and again we are closer to the care like never before and I believe it will happen within your life time

Stop spreading fear. Let her come and she will be negative within 3 months. I'm 100% talking from experience. Full blown AIDS. Stooling, high temperature, pneumonia, shortness of breath , coughing wasting syndrome etc. Recovery started within 5 days. Flesh started growing back, cough disappeared, stooling went , breathing became normal . Things dey ooooooooo
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by real777(m): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Slow11:

Slow11
Hey dear please PM me...forget drugs & worries. Not asking you for a kobo...It will be over soon okay.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Blakjewelry(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
iwadobo:

Stop spreading fear. Let her come and she will be negative within 3 months. I'm 100% talking from experience. Full blown AIDS. Stooling, high temperature, pneumonia, shortness of breath , coughing wasting syndrome etc. Recovery started within 5 days. Flesh started growing back, cough disappeared, stooling went , breathing became normal . Things dey ooooooooo
I know you might have lead many to their death with this stupid ideas of yours
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by iwadobo: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Blakjewelry:

I know you might have lead many to their death with this stupid ideas of yours

Stupid idea? You simply do not know what u are saying. I'm surely talking from my own experience. Anyone who is not a zombie like u has stupid idea. Google is your friend, Dr Sebi cured many people of HIV/aids by merely changing their foods. Don't argue what u don't know. Only those stuff u crammed makes sense to u. Don't you see how stupid u are .
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Makz: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
nifemi25:

Thanks Mr wole shoyinka......

FvCK off, be humble and accept faults.

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by MobilityExpress: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
Joejonah:

I'm a trained HIV expert. People already infected are educated 3 days in a week on how to prevent other people from being infected. We dont advice them to disclose their status to non medical practitioners because of the strong what people think about HIV. It will even make them to die quicker. Friends will avoid her, relatives will shun her, the world will be useless if she dare revel it to people around her. She is task with the responsibility of protecting them not announcing her status. The only reason you want to know her status is to avoid being infected, so you want to Stay very far away from her.

Ok, if your statement is true that HIV infectees are being regularly trained on how to prevent the disease from spreading, then how come the disease is still spreading at an alarming rate? So you see, all that training is achieving little or no results. So this method of prevention is impractical. Disclosure is the only feasible solution. You're trying to prevent stigma of one person at the risk of exposing millions of other people to the same disease that person is being stigmatized for. Which is more important: the welfare of one person or the welfare of millions of people? If your logic is right, then why isolate people with Ebola, after all there's still a chance the infected person might survive, even if the chance is slim. Why not keep it a secret? That method will only ensure everyone gets infected.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Blakjewelry(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
iwadobo:

Stupid idea? You simply do not know what u are saying. I'm surely talking from my own experience. Anyone who is not a zombie like u has stupid idea. Google is your friend, Dr Sebi cured many people of HIV/aids by merely changing their foods. Don't argue what u don't know. Only those stuff u crammed makes sense to u. Don't you see how stupid u are .
hmmm speaking from experience... so you are telling you were once an HIV patient but now you are cured? bros what is keeping your doc sebi in the dark in this modern age. and what is stopping you from opening a thread here detailing your experience, for the record you and your so called doc is not first nor will be the last to lay claim to such wonder but in the end they all have one thing in common
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Blakjewelry(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Ok, if your statement is true that HIV infectees are being regularly trained on how to prevent the disease from spreading, then how come the disease is still spreading at an alarming rate? So you see, all that training is achieving little or no results. So this method of prevention is impractical. Disclosure is the only feasible solution. You're trying to prevent stigma of one person at the risk of exposing millions of other people to the same disease that person is being stigmatized for. Which is more important: the welfare of one person or the welfare of millions of people? If your logic is right, then why isolate people with Ebola, after all there's still a chance the infected person might survive, even if the chance is slim. Why not keep it a secret? That method will only ensure everyone gets infected.
the major reason why it is still spreading fast can be related to many factors.

many people are afraid to go for the test and they are not scared enough to protect themselves.

you also have the unbelievers they will tell it is a whitemans lie.

you religious guys once they are infected they run to the Church after some prayer they believe it is over and keep spreading the virus.

you also have the I won't die alone, once they have it they activate the revenge mode and any of the opposite is now a new target.

most the class of people I mentioned can be found on this topic, by their comment you can tell
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Divay22(f): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
SirMichael1:

Next time, make sure you're using your newly created monicker to reply any advise offered to you on your thread. You just threw your cover away.

Being positive isn't the end of life, in fact, it's a time to sit and set goals in your life. Take care of yourself.
Here i was thinking you're smart dude smiley
I have just one moniker which is Divay22 and if it gets banned then am done with nairaland as a member.

If you have time to operate with several moniker not everyone has that time... You should have focused on what i said about him before spilling trash smiley
Damn! I'm disappointed sad
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by segzyndpep(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Osasnidas:
an infected person suffers from the virus when the CD4+ count drops below atleast less than 500 then the person starts progressing to AIDS, HIV is the infection, AIDS is the Disease, so if an infected person discovers his/her status on time and goes on ARV therapy , their CD4 count is unaffected significantly as a greater number of the CD4 cells are shielded from the virus.. so as a result this set of people's immunity Aren't compromised, their body can mount immune response because of the normal CD4 count.. the virus is still there but they dont suffer from the virus.. they are just carriers and they can infect other people.. it is simple

Thank you sir
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by iwadobo: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Blakjewelry:

hmmm speaking from experience... so you are telling you were once an HIV patient but now you are cured? bros what is keeping your doc sebi in the dark in this modern age. and what is stopping you from opening a thread here detailing your experience, for the record you and your so called doc is not first nor will be the last to lay claim to such wonder but in the end they all have one thing in common

Go and read wide. So, u mean u don't know what happened to Dr Sebi? U mean u don't know how they killed him ? You are surely in the dark. Please , do a little goggling and get your eyes opened

http://aras.ab.ca/index.php.

Read and get back. I read 11 hours per day.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Blakjewelry(m): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
iwadobo:

Go and read wide. So, u mean u don't know what happened to Dr Sebi? U mean u don't know how they killed him ? You are surely in the dark. Please , do a little goggling and get your eyes opened

http://aras.ab.ca/index.php.

Read and get back. I read 11 hours per day.

Lol you must one of his followers who believe he was killed. people like him can be found throughout history with such claims. he lived in the us why didn't he registered his product with the right authority, you think it is Nigeria where any herbalist will produce one poison and claimed it cures all disease and nobody will raise an eyebrow. recently someone came up with that alkaline water bs I just laugh it up and allow them to spend their money before coming to their senses. or do you wanted another product I have forgotten the name but it is what is invoke now they claim it had something to do with stem cell bs same story it take a pure scientific mind to see the clear picture.

you talking about reading but I will advice you read the right or else you will messed your entire psyche.

I know you might be one believer of these conspiracy theorists, but if you are well grounded in what you know you won't need others to convince you otherwise.

show me doctor sebi I will show you doctor igbodo or other tradomedical doctors in Nigeria.

the problems with we Africans is we don't want to advance more than where we are so we tend to blame others for our problems instead of trying to solve them.

on a side note did you notice most of guys clients are blacks and do you know that blacks has the highest rate of HIV in the us compare to the whites?

my last statement carries a lot of coded message it is left for you to decipher beside I think we are detailing this thread open your own thread and quote me
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by iwadobo: 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Blakjewelry:

Lol you must one of his followers who believe he was killed. people like him can be found throughout history with such claims. he lived in the us why didn't he registered his product with the right authority, you think it is Nigeria where any herbalist will produce one poison and claimed it cures all disease and nobody will raise an eyebrow. recently someone came up with that alkaline water bs I just laugh it up and allow them to spend their money before coming to their senses. or do you wanted another product I have forgotten the name but it is what is invoke now they claim it had something to do with stem cell bs same story it take a pure scientific mind to see the clear picture.

you talking about reading but I will advice you read the right or else you will messed your entire psyche.

I know you might be one believer of these conspiracy theorists, but if you are well grounded in what you know you won't need others to convince you otherwise.

show me doctor sebi I will show you doctor igbodo or other tradomedical doctors in Nigeria.

the problems with we Africans is we don't want to advance more than where we are so we tend to blame others for our problems instead of trying to solve them.

on a side note did you notice most of guys clients are blacks and do you know that blacks has the highest rate of HIV in the us compare to the whites?

my last statement carries a lot of coded message it is left for you to decipher beside I think we are detailing this thread open your own thread and quote me

See, like I said earlier, I'm not just talking after reading. I am simply talking after reading and personal experience. Well, let me stop there. You only memorized what some white Dr sponsored by some pharmaceutical companies told u and you don't want to seek second opinion. Just pray u don't get tested positive. Should that be the case , don't close your mind against alternative means if survival, don't rely on HAARTs, it will kill u in no time. Again, I'm not just blabing , but talking from experience. Dr Deusberg , Kerry Mulis etal are renown virologist. Show your credentials!
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Blakjewelry(m): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
iwadobo:

See, like I said earlier, I'm not just talking after reading. I am simply talking after reading and personal experience. Well, let me stop there. You only memorized what some white Dr sponsored by some pharmaceutical companies told u and you don't want to seek second opinion. Just pray u don't get tested positive. Should that be the case , don't close your mind against alternative means if survival, don't rely on HAARTs, it will kill u in no time. Again, I'm not just blabing , but talking from experience. Dr Deusberg , Kerry Mulis etal are renown virologist. Show your credentials!
if I tell you I am this or that it is not going to change anything

and for the two guys you mentioned let me say one of the beauty of science is you are free to dispute what is on ground but you must come up with something better.

first deusberg only made a hypothesis and he didn't anything more than the only thing he riding on is his credentials of his past works and as pointer he held a Presidential advisory on hiv/aid committee in south africa tell what is the HIV rating of South Africa compare to the world there lies your answer.

as for the second guy great scientist but if believe his claim on HIV then I believe you also believe his claim on global warming.

bottom note is not all claim by leading scientists are always true. even Einstein and the rest still have some fail record to their belt
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by iwadobo: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Blakjewelry:

if I tell you I am this or that it is not going to change anything

and for the two guys you mentioned let me say one of the beauty of science is you are free to dispute what is on ground but you must come up with something better.

first deusberg only made a hypothesis and he didn't anything more than the only thing he riding on is his credentials of his past works and as pointer he held a Presidential advisory on hiv/aid committee in south africa tell what is the HIV rating of South Africa compare to the world there lies your answer.

as for the second guy great scientist but if believe his claim on HIV then I believe you also believe his claim on global warming.

bottom note is not all claim by leading scientists are always true. even Einstein and the rest still have some fail record to their belt

Bro, from my personal experience, I have every course to believe those scientists whose names I mentioned earlier. My brother, I am not joking. And the person we are talking about here is someone very ,very very close to me, in fact, part of me. If I had followed Dr Gallo and co, the person would have been dead by now. I wish I have your WhatsApp number , I would have sent you stuff including test results. HIV is simply a scam. That you are positive doesn't mean you have a deadly virus., It could mean you had one of the over 90 known conditions which forced your body to generate such code or that your body (immune system) is battling a problem , especially allergy which may later outweigh your immunity if not taken care of. It is for this reason that some would be positive through out their lives without developing AIDS, while those whose bodies are battling allergies or some serious underlying ailments would eventually break down of nothing is done to help their imunity. Again. I'm talking from experience. To know , if u see the blood sample that tested negative, try to add little urine and retest . Or simply dip the test kit into urine and retest. Try this and get back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) / Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.