Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,850 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (57104 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / Falling In Love With A Positive Lady...please Help!! / 26-year-old HIV Positive Lady Doreen Moraa Morachaa Shares Her Story - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by iwadobo: 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
dmola:

One of my patient once bought this black oil yet she's still hiv+ ..smh

For how many months did she use it ? Besides, no one say go and drink black oil. Many black seed oils are there, most are fake . Try Azam with some original black seed oil.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Blakjewelry(m): 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
iwadobo:

Bro, from my personal experience, I have every course to believe those scientists whose names I mentioned earlier. My brother, I am not joking. And the person we are talking about here is someone very ,very very close to me, in fact, part of me. If I had followed Dr Gallo and co, the person would have been dead by now. I wish I have your WhatsApp number , I would have sent you stuff including test results. HIV is simply a scam. That you are positive doesn't mean you have a deadly virus., It could mean you had one of the over 90 known conditions which forced your body to generate such code or that your body (immune system) is battling a problem , especially allergy which may later outweigh your immunity if not taken care of. It is for this reason that some would be positive through out their lives without developing AIDS, while those whose bodies are battling allergies or some serious underlying ailments would eventually break down of nothing is done to help their imunity. Again. I'm talking from experience. To know , if u see the blood sample that tested negative, try to add little urine and retest . Or simply dip the test kit into urine and retest. Try this and get back.
now you are talking that is why it recommended to retest three times so as to be sure it is not a false alarm. also I know there are a lot of things which can affect your immune system thereby giving a false result but claiming HIV/AIDS relationship is something I don't agree to. I believe everybody should know the truth and be careful rather than deny it and later blame the devil or some unseen forces. I have taken the test two it helps me live a better life and being careful

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by musachara: 1:36am On Jan 12, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
But will any negative man be willing to marry her or she has to marry a positive guy who's viral load is low so they can produce negative babies

I can't say much with regards to whom will/can marry her, but preferably a positive person. A negative person could also marry her if he so wishes and live a life without being infected but he needs to take the preventive meds.
Now about having a child, there is a procedure done during delivery that will protect the child from being infected also the child will not suck the infected mothers breast.
You can walk up to any medical center and get further enlightened as regards this subject, as it is no longer rocket science
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by SirMichael1: 3:45am On Jan 12, 2019
Divay22:

Here i was thinking you're smart dude smiley
I have just one moniker which is Divay22 and if it gets banned then am done with nairaland as a member.

If you have time to operate with several moniker not everyone has that time... You should have focused on what i said about him before spilling trash smiley
Damn! I'm disappointed sad

I like that you're so free. I am not. I mean, you just went berserk with emojis on me. Well next time, should I offer a piece of advice and you're not totally cool with it, you shouldn't be rude about it okay? I didn't eat your cat girl. I just told you to not take this 'positive' thing seriously cause it seems like you already do. HIV isn't the end to life, AIDS is. tongue

One can only be disappointed by someone who has a hold over them. I'm glad I could create such an effect.

Lastly, if you're gonna break your head over what you just read, can I ask that you do it on a marble and not a with a pillow? I really don't want you to get hurt.

Just a quick question though... 'Do I know you?' So just in case you might want to break your head, I would know what to put on your eulogy.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by dmola(m): 5:36am On Jan 12, 2019
iwadobo:

For how many months did she use it ? Besides, no one say go and drink black oil. Many black seed oils are there, most are fake . Try Azam with some original black seed oil.
Hello did you just say try? ..am sure u saw where I wrote my patient
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Blakjewelry(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

can you imagine such wickedness? someone trying to make money from somebody's predicament

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Blakjewelry(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2019
dmola:

the truth is once you see all these magical pill that cures all ailments its time to run for your life or should I say your money. there was this particularly wonder pill I can't still remember the company name but it is similar to these multilevel marketing thing, not quit long ago, a very close family friend was introduced into it. now this pill claims it cures all sicknesses including HIV, cancer, kidney failure etc. there are even videos of testimony and all, they also sells alkaline water too.

the company is foreign one and they claimed their product is based on stem cell research I disagreed but I can't argue with those using their money and they tend to believe more on wonders, magical power or more of those religious guys than what science has to offer so I let them be. they bought a lot and the price is as high up 50k but something happened and it change the whole story. a woman with renal failure decided to try the product but it did work that is when they all came to their senses.

the black oil you mentioned was bought by friend with waist dislocation he has to run to the hospital after trying worthless for a while and note the black oil was bought from a Catholic store

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Joejonah(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
The people spreading HIV are the ones that don't know their status. Atleast Half of those already infected don't know their status. It takes an average of 2 years to get the sign that something is wrong with you. It might take up to 5 years to understand your body mechanism has changed. So they will be busy spreading it during those period. That's why it's adviced we know our status.

Lastly, ebola is airborne unlike HIV, hence the physical isolation.

MobilityExpress:

Ok, if your statement is true that HIV infectees are being regularly trained on how to prevent the disease from spreading, then how come the disease is still spreading at an alarming rate? So you see, all that training is achieving little or no results. So this method of prevention is impractical. Disclosure is the only feasible solution. You're trying to prevent stigma of one person at the risk of exposing millions of other people to the same disease that person is being stigmatized for. Which is more important: the welfare of one person or the welfare of millions of people? If your logic is right, then why isolate people with Ebola, after all there's still a chance the infected person might survive, even if the chance is slim. Why not keep it a secret? That method will only ensure everyone gets infected.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nasman387(m): 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bolubaba:

Hiv medication is free. Mind you I'm a laboratory scientist working with a general hospital. Not everyone here is a cheat/fraudulent individual.

Should I fry water for you
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by AngelaP718(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Orosotare:
Am sorry 4 you though, but that's is how I got staphylococcus when I was still a virgin, didn't know how I got it, am still battling with it

Hello @ Orosotare
Do you mind if we discuss more about this Staphylococcus? I haven’t had sex in four years and after a little scratch that got worse they said I have Staphylococcus Aureus!!

Please can we talk in private, how have you been treating yours when you got it as a virgin?

Please Drop your number abeg?!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by judeodion(m): 4:33am On Jan 15, 2019
O God, yoruba iyafdie... Shoyinka about Soyinka? LoL
nifemi25:

Thanks Mr wole shoyinka......
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by judeodion(m): 5:06am On Jan 15, 2019
Dr sebi is just one of those eliminated for proving to cure the disease. There was this young american scientist they took out April 2018 for using nano technology to eliminate the virus. He had major breakthrough in the current. He was killed in his hotel room. Dr Farrah is currently under serious attacks in phillipines for curing stage 4 cancers free of charge. Please check google. This female doctors hospital was shut down August last year. It remains shut. There are many who eventually agreed to deny cure if they must live.
iwadobo:

Go and read wide. So, u mean u don't know what happened to Dr Sebi? U mean u don't know how they killed him ? You are surely in the dark. Please , do a little goggling and get your eyes opened

http://aras.ab.ca/index.php.

Read and get back. I read 11 hours per day.

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by PastorUwagba(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
By his stripes you are healed

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by KingDonPablo: 6:59am On Feb 09, 2019
Hi nairaland Family,

kindly help out, i had to create this alternative moniker because I'm widely known here with my other moniker.

I'm a female nairalander, today is really a black Thursday for me. I have lost total Focus and concentration, very depressed at the moment. I'm diagnosed with HIv positive, being crying since morning. the worst part of it is, i'm a virgin, had never sex with any man in my entire life. I was advised to start taking medications immediately...

doctors and well experienced nairalanders in the house, will this medication prolong my life? will it cost me expenses? or the HIV will one day turn to AIDS despite the medication? I'm deeply confused!

kindly help push this to the front page, God bless you all!
Calm down. HIV is not what it was. People died then because of ignorance. If you know the number of people living with HIV you'd be shocked. You can lead a normal life just like everyone else. HIV shouldn't change you and with the medications on ground now HIV is nothing. The most important is your mentality. Sickness is mostly in the mind. When you think about it too much, you will see yourself being sick and depressed. Try and be happy. People develop a headache and die the next day. So HIV is not a death sentence.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by hamzeiy: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
dmola:

in black seed there is a treatment for everything except death.
she should be consistent with it and keep taking ARV drugs...good news hopefully awaits her.
certain research doctors from either UI or IFE published a report on african medical journal about their successfull treatment of HIV on about three patients using black seed. but off course if the discovery wasnt made by whites its not worthy of consideration worst off certain black people have already been defeated to think like wise

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by truthisgood: 12:12am On Feb 10, 2019
Beloved,relax God have heard your cry & will see you through but I want you to know that we living in a spiritual world in which some HIV are spiritual projection,so I will advice you to go for another test in another hospital with out telling them the out come of the first or you have been tested positive .Then after that if is still positive and according to you, you are a virgin then look for a good living church tell them your experience and go for Deliverance if at the end no solution then WhatsApp me there is currently for it. +258864019795.Remain blessed
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 6:23am On May 31, 2019
This concept has navigated right into my heart. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

'Knockout' Tears Boy’s Hand In Asaba (Very Graphic Photo) / Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses / My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.