Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) (1681 Views)

I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) / If You Don't Want Girls To Place You In The "Friend-zone" This Is How To Avoid / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Some time girls don't automatically put you in the Friend zone ,you put yourself there, I am currently in the friend zone hoping to get out and I'm going to share tips of how I got into the zone .

1. I asked her out wrongly: I told her I like her and if she would be my girlfriend. once you tell a girl you like her she begins to misbehave, so avoid this as much as possible. just start acting like her boyfriend and everything will fall in place.

2. I was obsessed with her: I was obsessed with her I called and I texted too much I usually beg her 2 pick my calls and open my messages.

3. I showed too much interests: I told her I liked her and will do anything for her virtually every time. I gave too much compliment. I cared too much.

4. I let her use me .I did stuff for her, stuff that she could do for herself. I can remember helping her carry her hand bag, when she asked me to once. embarassed

5. I always said yes to every of her request sometimes discomforting myself.I gave her everything she wanted. it is important to say no to a woman,she will respect you for it .I did not know this.

6. I asked for permission always: please can I come to your house, pls can I send you a text , please can I see you etc. this pushed me deep into the friend zone. You only take permission from somebody that is over.

7. I pursued her alone I was never seen hanging out with other girls. girls like men who have options and are challenging, once you are too available and once you are only pursuing her she put you in the zone.

8. I never got angry when she insults me especially in front of her friends. lesson: raise your standards don't allow any girl treat you unfairly get angry when you have to.embarassed

9. I run my mouth too much I told everything about myself, my family and I appeared boring. Lesson: stop running your mouth, be mysterious, keep your feelings to yourself , keep your problems to yourself. Radiate the best and positive parts and not the negative.

10. I was always nervous and fidgeting when she's around due to social anxiety. when she notices she knew she had power over me.embarassed

11. I was always available I never make her miss me. I never told her I was busy when I was.

12. I allowed her call the shots make decisions and influence me 99% of the time.

I hope nairaland guys can learn from my mistakes and improve their dating game.

Ask your questions.

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Is lalasticlsla in the friend zone? I recommend this thread for him.
Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by sirwealth(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
OK
Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by itzprezy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mehn..all this things just for the kitten
Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
All these on top ladies matter...

Its well!
Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by Agboki: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Noted
Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by Slynation(m): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ahhh....always available yet u no collect 3points?? anyway ur moniker says it all
Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by Newboss(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Chai grin grin

You're a nice guy, so next time just do the opposite of everything you think is right grin.

Nice guys don suffer sha grin

1 Like

Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by internationalman(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
A guy with money can never be friendzoned..
Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by Akinbahm(m): 1:29am On Jan 12, 2019
internationalman:
A guy with money can never be friendzoned..
Bro wise up a girl will drain u financially, spiritually, psychologically, emotionally, ur time, physically and they won't forget to put u in a default mode that's square1 (Not them all) So reason with ur brain and not with ur dick & money...

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by internationalman(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
Akinbahm:

Bro wise up a girl will drain u financially, spiritually, psychologically, emotionally, ur time, physically and they won't forget to put u in a default mode that's square1 (Not them all) So reason with ur brain and not with ur dick & money...
U think I'm dumb enough to spend money on a girl and not kpanshing her?
Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by samysmoothfresh: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
JESUSBOIY:
Lalasticlala

shut up oga and stop calling lala.

You no know say if this shiit reach fp, nothing less than 20k people go read and see how you mumu, embarrass, and disgrace yourself, your generation and the male specie ontop woman matter.

You no get shame for body? undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by Gaspardd(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lol, this was me 8yrs ago Op, so as sn in ur future,(thats assuming u want to get better/worse with girls) i will say you havent learnt anything, Life is in cycle bro.
Friendzone da bess OP, try getting a gf or getting married (wic u shld never do) and u will understand what i mean.
Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by Akinbahm(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
internationalman:

bro nowadays girls knw the motive behind guys spending on them, forming philanthropist, u sounding nicely & being gentle to them forming Mr nice and/or bad boy etc they know most of us (not all) are after their honey pot that's why they always bill u up b4 u requested for their honey pot so that they won't lose ur money & their honey pot...
Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by Akinbahm(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
internationalman:

Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by internationalman(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Akinbahm:

bro nowadays girls knw the motive behind guys spending on them, forming philanthropist, u sounding nicely & being gentle to them forming Mr nice and/or bad boy etc they know most of us (not all) are after their honey pot that's why they always bill u up b4 u requested for their honey pot so that they won't lose ur money & their honey pot...
Some girls can give you their honey pot without u spending a dime on them knowing that you have enough to spend on them afterwards...

They mostly do so so they don't seem like a prostitute in your eye
Re: How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) by Akinbahm(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
internationalman:

Some girls can give you their honey pot without u spending a dime on them knowing that you have enough to spend on them afterwards...
We are saying the same things

They mostly do so so they don't seem like a prostitute in your eye [/quote]
That's the bitter truth "they don't want to lose ur money and honey pot and the at d same time look like a LovePeddler to u...

(1) (Reply)

New Jersey: Gay Couple Discovers They Are In Fact Long Lost Twins / Married Woman Caught On Tape Cheating With Another Man In Port Harcourt / Wether A Girl Loves You Or Not You Are Getting Scammed, Girls Are Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.