Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women (45044 Views)

Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) / Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Pythondancer1: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Keep on deceiving yourselves, by the time that you people reach menopause una eyes go clear well well.
You will see dem confuse people visiting churches up and down looking for miraculous husband to appear from no where....Nonsense confused people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Offpoint: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
I'm available
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Dshocker(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
EggdonorAgent:
A fertility clinic located in the mainland, urgently needs young ladies between the ages of 19-26 years to donate eggs for couples trying to conceive. You will be compensated with a token of 120-130k. DM if interested. Thanks!

You are a suspect
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Wisemen0147(m): 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
I need a legal/professional advice on a case

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Offpoint: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
EggdonorAgent:
A fertility clinic located in the mainland, urgently needs young ladies between the ages of 19-26 years to donate eggs for couples trying to conceive. You will be compensated with a token of 120-130k. DM if interested. Thanks!
What about sperm? my own are still fresh and active.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by CanineOfJackal: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
EggdonorAgent:
You want eggs for rituals since ladies pants no pure
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by austinereds(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
EggdonorAgent:

can't guys donate sperms?
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by mark2sunny(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Liliyann:
There is nothing like a woman proposing to a man!!!
It isn't done!!
Biblically it is wrong!! Morally, it is unheard of, a man should be the one to make the first move, most guys are just stupid, don't be surprise, that they may decide to use it against you in the future!!
There are some things a man should do like paying of bills, taking care of his woman and helping in the household chores as well as proposing to a woman!!
I wonder why most guys are turning to weakling this days!! undecided

Pay bills, do house chores, taking care of his woman, and proposing? You haven't recovered from that illness?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by benqo01(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Liliyann:
It isn't done!!
Biblically it is wrong!! Morally, it is unheard of, a man should be the one to make the first move, most guys are just stupid, don't be surprise, that they may decide to use it against you in the future!!
There are some things a man should do like paying of bills, taking care of his woman and helping in the household chores as well as proposing to a woman!!

Go for a malaria test,your brain aint functioning

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Brownshugar69: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Liliyann:
It isn't done!!

Where is it in the Bible since you said Biblically

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
You can but not to Nigerian males. Most of them are regressing mentally.

Leave them to wallow in their unproductive, confused state till they develop low sperm count.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by imitateMe(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Liliyann:
It isn't done!!
Doing chores? You well so?

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by philipstanley(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
To the ladies: Your ego is your burden to bear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by benqo01(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
I will keep on sipping my Tea,until i understand women
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by CandidNotes: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
EggdonorAgent:

Babes, please beware of Yahoo+! This format pass pant o, eggs ke!?!

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wisemen0147:

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

This sounds fishy. A bank will not block your account just like that. Your friend might have used his account as a funnel for illicit funds or yahoo business

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by RighteousI: 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wisemen0147:

Go and report your case to MC Oluomo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by freezyprinzy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Where in the Bible is it written that a woman shouldn’t propose to a man?
Liliyann:
It isn't done!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by id4sho(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
EggdonorAgent:
That painful process
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by chimoskyg(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
DavidEsq:

grin grin grin grin grin

The bush meat got me laughing
Na there type they old for there papa house

3 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
EggdonorAgent:

Tell them i have sperm of 101% success rate cool

I can even w.an.k out twins / triplets on demand.

500k / Litre bonanza fee angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Evablizin:
Whether the man proposed/the woman did,what is needed is a peaceful home not a battle ground.
I love this thought.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by kense88: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Liliyann:
It isn't done!!
What are the things a woman should do ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Wisemen0147(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
RighteousI:

Go and report your case to MC Oluomo.

Lol...You are wicked

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by kense88: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
faithfull18:
In the normal order, it should be the man proposing not the other way. A man finds a wife not the wife finding the husband.

To those shouting feminism and gender equality below, this is what it means and is about as spelt out in the SDGs:

Providing women and girls with equal access to education, health care, decent work, and representation in political and economic decision-making processes will fuel sustainable economies and benefit societies and humanity at large. Implementing new legal frameworks regarding female equality in the workplace and the eradication of harmful practices targeted at women is crucial to ending the gender-based discrimination prevalent in many countries around the world.

It has nothing to do with who should propose or not.
and also recruiting women to fight in the war front.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by cenaman(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
EggdonorAgent:
see no dey temp me oo, wey girls yakpa for my area lile die how many eggs una need?
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Wisemen0147(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

This sounds fishy. A bank will not block your account just like that. Your friend might have used his account as a funnel for illicit funds or yahoo business

He is saint the reason he sued the bank
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Jman06(m): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
He/She who proposes, pays for the wedding and also picks the bills at home!
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
ibkayee:
Hell nah

Oh why but you lots want equality

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me / Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) / She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.