Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women (45031 Views)

Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) / Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by 2buffagain(m): 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
kokomilala:
@Lilyann,where in the Bible is it stated explicitly or implicitly that a woman cannot propose to a man? What we are witnessing is a paradigm shift,a change of narrative.The Scripture in Isaiah 4:1 is being fulfilled:7 women will ask a man -we will take care of ourselves. Just take away our shame and let us bear your name.
As women get more empowered economically, the trend will spread like bush fire.

It's not listed anywhere. Women simply love anything that encourages their Cowardice and ego.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Prymestrr(m): 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
EggdonorAgent:
A fertility clinic located in the mainland, urgently needs young ladies between the ages of 19-26 years to donate eggs for couples trying to conceive. You will be compensated with a token of 120-130k. DM if interested. Thanks!
Don't you need a sperm donor too I have excess healthy swimmers that has produced a handsome little king already not counting the many mishaps of times past. Strong DNA too.. I need to monetize this asset asap biko. Hit me up if you can make a handsome offer.
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Hollamie007: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Liliyann:
There is nothing like a woman proposing to a man!!!
It isn't done!!
Biblically it is wrong!! Morally, it is unheard of, a man should be the one to make the first move, most guys are just stupid, don't be surprise, that they may decide to use it against you in the future!!
There are some things a man should do like paying of bills, taking care of his woman and helping in the household chores as well as proposing to a woman!!
I wonder why most guys are turning to weakling this days!! undecided
He should bweast feed you join na angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by UEDIBO: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
am waiting for any proposal. there is no big deal there. i am educated and a humanitarian too. propose to me.
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by enemyofprogress: 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
oluphunmy:
I am taking the bold step tonight and I want to ask @enemyofprogress to marry me. Pls will u?
yes I will kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by enemyofprogress: 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
tfash96:
are u tired of progress?u wanna marry enemyofprogress
na jealousy go kill you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by franchasng: 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lolz, abeg no woman should ever dare propose marriage to me o, I will marry when my spirit leads me, so even if you propose, it won't guarantee marriage.

On a serious note, women aren't supposed to propose marriage to a man, its a taboo, ladies don't ever do it. Highest you can do is give green light or make subtle move for healthy relationship to kick off with a guy u fancy, and then do your best being his best friend and a reliable friend worthy of trust and pray/hope for the best.

Never you propose marriage to any man, if my future daughter try it, will disown her asap angry angry

Comments on first page just got me rofl cheesy cheesy

All these guys looking for free wife that will propose marriage to them, sweet boys association, una bawo o, wait until one Old Mama Youngy lepacious or Yokozuna Hanty come propose to you, that's when una eyes go clear shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 12, 2019
Though not our culture but that is what Indian women do to get married.
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by MyTototear: 12:08am On Jan 12, 2019
Propose to a Nigerian man at your own peril undecided
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by 2buffagain(m): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2019
franchasng:
Lolz, abeg no woman should ever dare propose marriage to me o, I will marry when my spirit leads me, so even if you propose, it won't guarantee marriage.

On a serious note, women aren't supposed to propose marriage to a man, its a taboo, ladies don't ever do it. Highest you can do is give green light or make subtle move for healthy relationship to kick off with a guy u fancy, and then do your best being his best friend and a reliable friend worthy of trust and pray/hope for the best.

Never you propose marriage to any man, if my future daughter try it, will disown her asap angry angry

Comments on first page just got me rofl cheesy cheesy

All these guys looking for free wife that will propose marriage to them, sweet boys association, una bawo o, wait until one Old Mama Youngy lepacious or Yokozuna Hanty come propose to you, that's when una eyes go clear shocked shocked

If you don't like her then you say "No".
If I you like her and were already planning on proposing to her you say "Yes".

You make it sound like women say yes to every man that proposes to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by bunminikan(m): 12:18am On Jan 12, 2019
Liliyann:
It isn't done!!
Biblically it is wrong!! Morally, it is unheard of, a man should be the one to make the first move, most guys are just stupid, don't be surprise, that they may decide to use it against you in the future!!
There are some things a man should do like paying of bills, taking care of his woman and helping in the household chores as well as proposing to a woman!!
Not biblical? What of Ruth, the Moabite lady?
The female lover in songs of songs nko?
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by oochi123(f): 12:21am On Jan 12, 2019
Mtchewwwww..
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by jaxxy(m): 12:26am On Jan 12, 2019
Liliyann:
It isn't done!!

Have u heard about the independent woman? Even the woman of virtue in the Bible brought smtn to the table besides her booty.

Also “strong” men(as u call them) back in the early days traditionally married many wives who worked on farms etc and even had concubines so do u really wants us to go back to the olden days fully or u want us to evolve into the future together? Or u just want to eat ur cake and have it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by 22brains(m): 12:28am On Jan 12, 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.herald.ng/why-we-cant-propose-to-men-abuja-women/

]i dey give you signal joromi, why you no dey see me na joromi.............. what if joromi's antenna
is not positioned in the direction of ur signals. girls should drop their ego and stop giving signals, make some move!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by crunchyg: 12:30am On Jan 12, 2019
oochi123:
Mtchewwwww..
Nne ogini?

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 12, 2019
Liliyann:
It isn't done!!

So a man should perform his own suties and still "help" in the duties of the woman abi?

[s]I wonder why most guys are turning to weakling this days!![/s] undecided

It should be more like why most women are getting desperate these days!
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by kaylex1994(m): 12:49am On Jan 12, 2019
that's why many of you enter menopause before you get married...witches

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 12, 2019
Liliyann:
It isn't done!!

So a man should perform his own duties and still "help" in the duties of the woman abi?

[s]I wonder why most guys are turning to weakling this days!![/s] undecided

It should be more like why most women are getting desperate these days!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Fixed1000: 12:56am On Jan 12, 2019
[right][/right]

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Toks2008(m): 12:57am On Jan 12, 2019
faithfull18:
In the normal order, it should be the man proposing not the other way. A man finds a wife not the wife finding the husband.

To those shouting feminism and gender equality below, this is what it means and is about as spelt out in the SDGs:

Providing women and girls with equal access to education, health care, decent work, and representation in political and economic decision-making processes will fuel sustainable economies and benefit societies and humanity at large. Implementing new legal frameworks regarding female equality in the workplace and the eradication of harmful practices targeted at women is crucial to ending the gender-based discrimination prevalent in many countries around the world.

It has nothing to do with who should propose or not.

See your life? Now gender equality is not about a woman also proposing abi.

Confusion kee you there.
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 12, 2019
madridguy:
I challenge nairaland girls to propose to me tongue

Propose fee, 30 billion
30 billion? Will you give me express card into heaven undecided
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 12, 2019
This thread just gave me a crazy idea shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by penearth(m): 1:25am On Jan 12, 2019
plz A VESSEL IN PORT HARCOURT IS FOR SALE. ANY BODY OR GROUP/ COMPANY THAT NEEDS D VESSEL SHOULD
CALL: 07062457055
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by Veducci: 1:25am On Jan 12, 2019
Liliyann:
It isn't done!!
You don talk finish?
Re: Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women by penearth(m): 1:36am On Jan 12, 2019
A COMPANY VESSEL IN PH IS FOR SALE CONTACT; 07062457055

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.