Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Lessons Of Love From My Uncle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lessons Of Love From My Uncle (1467 Views)

This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! / Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died / "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by iammiracle1(m): 9:16pm On May 15, 2020
I get really scared when I read threads on Nairaland continuously trying to bash and demean women especially our Nigerian Queens. Some people even go as far as opening fictitious threads to gather likes and followers, but what a lot of naive men don't realise is that a lot of this so called tale tellers are in very wonderful happy relationships which they wouldn't trade for the world but come here to paint a different picture of constant woes for their gullible followers to swallow hook, line and sinker.

Today is my Uncles 55th birthday, and I was lucky to catch him at a very vulnerable state and got some life changing nuggets from him. Let's call him Jay.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by iammiracle1(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2020
Uncle Jay was once a very handsome, successful, young man, he had a girlfriend who we would call Jane, For some reason his best friend Ebuka hated her guts, he maligned Jane at every opportunity, uncle Jay was a typical African Alpha male, who sought submissiveness, control and dominance over his woman while doing absolutely nothing to match those qualities, He had money so he could do whatever he wanted, and get whatever girl he needed. Uncle Jay in his twisted mentality believed that by controlling and ruining Jane's self worth and esteem he would always have control and power over her, he was the master player himself, yet through it all she stayed because she loved him.

Uncle Jay was able to travel to Brazil, and expand his business, Ebuka convinced him to string along Jane then when the time was right ditch her, He did, its just a game and she is just a woman who cares right?

2 Likes

Uncle Jay married a white woman and had 2 kids then decided to dump Jane who was already 31, with only a degree in Agricultural science, not caring where she would have to start from. But as we all know God never sleeps.

According to my uncle, Jane was a good woman, kind, compassionate and hardworking, who really helped push his Nigerian side of the business and hanged on his every word, I asked why then did you treat her like trash? It was the devil Mimi, he said.

4 Likes 2 Shares

When Uncle Jay was 38, he was busted transporting a load of white powder by the Brazilian authorities and sentenced to 25years in prison. He trusted Ebuka and his wife to manage his properties how best they could. After a year of constant visitation, he didn't hear from either anymore and his appeal stalled because of lack of funds and uncle Jay had to brace up for a life in the gallows.

15years passed and one day when he was 53 his appeal pulled through by an anonymous helper and he was free. Not having anything and anyone, he decided to stay and work in the same prison as a cleaner, while trying to find his feet. He was an old wretched black man and because of his time spent he was largely respected and left alone by everyone. One day the warden asked his team to clean the records room because top politicians where having an inspection and Uncle Jay while cleaning was able to stumble on his case file. Now the story gets interesting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by iammiracle1(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2020
Uncle Jays bust was an inside job, turned put that Ebuka his best friend snitched on him and his wife testified against him during the trial (the trial was closed because its a drug case and they try to protect witnesses, so he never new what happened and always thought the cops got lucky), flip, flip, flip to the end page who was his appeal backer? M'Fkn Jane.

Uncle Jay was heartbroken, distraught and mortified but needed to know why. After a lot of investigation and searching he found out that Ebuka was in jail for 30 to life, he shot a cop and was busted with mad powder, the 2kids weren't his but Ebukas, and the reason why Ebuka hounded him to ditch Jane and follow the white woman was because he was jealous of his success and needed to bring him down a notch, so knowing if he gets busted for drugs dealing, he would be jailed and his wife can force a divorce and automatically all his properties would go to her, he orchestrated a grand scheme to take over all uncle Jay had and it worked, with Jane in the picture he knew she would never have betrayed uncle Jay, sadly he ended in jail himself and didn't enjoy the takeover much.

4 Likes

Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by iammiracle1(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2020
Lol, nah film be this Uncle I asked because the workings where just to cliché and very sad but it wasn't, it was true. His most trusted ally's betrayed him in the worst possible way because of money and jealousy. Please tell me you reconnected back to Jane? No, not all all, he claims he only knows she works in UNICEF as a researcher and is married with 3kids the ist already in college but he hasn't been able to connect back with her.

Uncle Jay is 55 years old, settled in Sweden and currently running an AA for ex-convicts and steadily piecing his life together.

Why this epistle you may ask? It is a norm for we Nigerian men to constantly put down our women and elevate others but we forget that in the western world a lot of the excesses our women put up with would never be tolerated there.
We abuse our ladies at every turn but are quick to call out racism and discrimination from other men of colour. How many White, Asian or European men constantly demean their women the way we do? If we don't build them up who will?
Many times we seek who we can control, use and domineer in a relationship what makes us different from former slave owners?
Many times we listen to stupid advice from strangers and friends concerning relationships, family and love, advice that they would never take on for themselves if the tables are turned.
We are quick to throw and destroy great friendships and relationships in a bid to form hard men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by iammiracle1(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2020
Left to NL I would have thought white women had NO flaws, but been in Europe has opened my eyes to a lot of lies and misconceptions, I see a lot of African men "eat" shit from white women and practically become their slaves and tolerate things that they wouldn't even accept half of such attitude from their African counterparts, but woe to any African woman who dares to even ask for her right, she is slammed as selfish, rude and having grown wings.
Please let's shelve the hypocrisy and do better.

My uncles experience has thought me that wickedness, selfishness, heartlessness, and loneliness knows no gender, tribe, colour or religion.

So my fellow men and women, if you find someone that gets you, respects you, supports you and likes you, please don't be scared to reciprocate back, we are social humans and we where made in the image of love, never be afraid to love, discard all this crazy Feminism or Misogyny movements, we all need each other both males and females, let's drop all this hate and competition and move forward in love.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2020
shocked
Main Lesson here for me is "LOVE ALL, TRUST NONE"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by sexylassie2(f): 9:29pm On May 15, 2020
iammiracle1:
Left to NL I would have thought white women had NO flaws, but been in Europe has opened my eyes to a lot of lies and misconceptions, I see a lot of African men "eat" shit from white women and practically become their slaves and tolerate things that they wouldn't even accept half of such attitude from their African counterparts, but woe to any African woman who dares to even ask for her right, she is slammed as selfish, rude and having grown wings.
Please let's shelve the hypocrisy and do better.

My uncles experience has thought me that wickedness, selfishness, heartlessness, and loneliness knows no gender, tribe, colour or religion.

So my fellow men and women, if you find someone that gets you, respects you, supports you and likes you, please don't be scared to reciprocate back, we are social humans and we where made in the image of love, never be afraid to love, discard all this crazy Feminism or Misogyny movements, we all need each other both males and females, let's drop all this hate and competition and move forward in love.

That is so true...different rule for bekky, different rule for amaka

The way all these black boys worship white women, you will think white women are little gods without flaws

2 Likes

Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by Chikicaka(f): 9:30pm On May 15, 2020
A very long read, but truly inspiring, If this is true I am glad that Ebuka got his own karma in a larger dose grin
Never lose a gem while chasing coal and heartbreaks and betrayals are never the end of the world, rise up and keep moving. I wish your uncle Jay well, he can still make something good out of his life.
And I try not to take tribalistic, religious and gender wars post on this forum serious, Its almost every thread you open but I hold on to the truth that there are good people everywhere, we just have to find them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by bizz(m): 9:31pm On May 15, 2020
Cool
Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by Evablizin(f): 9:46pm On May 15, 2020
Nice story,cheers.

Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by iammiracle1(m): 9:47pm On May 15, 2020
Chikicaka:
A very long read, but truly inspiring, [b]If this is true [/b]I am glad that Ebuka got his own karma in a larger dose grin
Never lose a gem while chasing coal and heartbreaks and betrayals are never the end of the world, rise up and keep moving. I wish your uncle Jay well, he can still make something good out of his life.
And I try not to take tribalistic, religious and gender wars post on this forum serious, Its almost every thread you open but I hold on to the truth that there are good people everywhere, we just have to find them.

I was also very shook, I thought I was listening to a Tyler Perry's movie on audio
Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by Chikicaka(f): 9:17am On May 16, 2020
iammiracle1:

I was also very shook, I thought I was listening to a Tyler Perry's movie on audio

Lol, may God help us not trust or rely on the wrong people...Amen
Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by KenBen217: 4:45pm On May 16, 2020
wat is your definition of "God never sleeps"
Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by IAmSkinny: 5:26pm On May 16, 2020
Booked
Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by StrongandMighty: 6:03pm On May 16, 2020
sexylassie2:

The way all these black boys worship white women, you will think white women are little gods without flaws
thrash! whatever that is coming from you is just thrash! whether right or wrong, as long as it's coming from you it is totally useless!
it's still better to be with a flawed white woman than an asshole like you!
Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by sexylassie2(f): 6:50pm On May 16, 2020
StrongandMighty:

thrash! whatever that is coming from you is just thrash! whether right or wrong, as long as it's coming from you it is totally useless!
it's still better to be with a flawed white woman than an asshole like you!

I don't argue with broke and frustrated boys.

You can cry me a river, you wont get any mention from me.
Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by etzmztagenius: 6:54pm On May 16, 2020
Fascinating
Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by StrongandMighty: 7:01pm On May 16, 2020
sexylassie2:

I don't argue with broke and frustrated boys.

You can cry me a river, you wont get any mention from me.

trying to get attention of someone who's only goal in life is to be a babymama.. you're very mad
Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by fattprince(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2020
sexylassie2:

I don't worship white women. I just want to fvck them. You know, exotic sex
Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by Angelacruz: 7:15pm On May 16, 2020
Nice read
Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by Randy100: 7:18pm On May 16, 2020
Another emotional laden nonsense. Uncle jay, Ebuka, jane and white woman are all mad. Uncle jay was pushing drug and he got what he deserves, same with Ebuka. Jane was useless too for following uncle jay till she was 31 years. The white woman was the only sensible person in this your fairy tale. Nonsense and the lifeless one.
Re: Lessons Of Love From My Uncle by LadyHeaven(f): 12:56pm On May 17, 2020
The journey of life is filled with twists and turns, as we make our beds so we lie on it, may God give us the grace and foresight to always make the best decisions. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Black Chyna Flaunts Her Curves In Recent Photos / That Song(s) That Heals Your Broken Heart. / Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.