Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? (8777 Views)

If Jesus Didnt Have A Girlfriend Nor Married Even At Age 30, Why Cant I Do Same? / Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Raalsalghul: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2019
Agboki:

Oga use ur brain,stop 2 dey reason tins as u take tink say u c am!e get many tins wey u no fit understand,hope u Don hear of kachi d sosoliso flight crash survivor, she get dat issues wen she dey 16 and now she dey 29/30. I Don also c a grl wey go dey her middle 30's now she suffered from severe ailments 4rm wen she was abt 18/19 till now she jst dey recover, shey u go use say bcoz u wan marry 4 ur 20's even 4low any man wey say hello?how u wan take even no d serious 1ce? When u no say bad 1ce plenty pass, Some get serious relationship wey dem tink say d partner go finally marry dem Bt e Leta no end well ,bro every tin na luck, even ask urself how many young men of even 30 and above ready 2 marry,which pple suppose marry does our aunty wen Don reach 30?reason well b4 u criticize or judge.I rest my case on dis.
Guy you too use your brain. undecided Out of all the unmarried ladies, how many are ailments/illness stopping them from getting married, huh. Tell me how many, may be like one in a hundred thousand. So those of Kachi are very very rare scenarios which I don't blame them for. Now for those wey no dey follow any kind man, story for the Gods. Out of 10 men that approaches a lady, 3-5 have good intentions, but las las na their spec they go follow who might be bad. So that one is on them. And for the aunties wey their spouse disappoint them, still blame for that. Them no set their objectives well. Kapish undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Raalsalghul: 7:40am On Jan 13, 2019
makydebbie:
It's not easy oo. I'll be 35 this year, still no husband. cry
Joker grin grin grin grin grin grin
You this 21 year old.
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by makydebbie(f): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2019
RomeoEmpire:
It will be a honour & a dream come true to be your husband. Will you marry me honey?
Yes baby. kiss
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Unik3030: 11:51am On Jan 13, 2019
faithfull18:

Like you don't know.
Scarcity of responsible, diligent, God-loving/God fearing men.

Mind you, men are all over the place. The right ones are just no where to be found.

am sure u are not a virgin so it means u also don't fit to these criteria u listed. so u are irresponsible too
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2019
makydebbie:

Yes baby. kiss
Wow!! Dancing mood activated. This calls for a celebration bae. Much Love dear.. *kisses *
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by faithfull18(f): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
Unik3030:
am sure u are not a virgin so it means u also don't fit to these criteria u listed. so u are irresponsible too
Did I hit a nerve Alright, I am not sorry. The truth hurts.
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
makydebbie:
It's not easy oo. I'll be 35 this year, still no husband. cry
see this young babe in her early twenties kiss
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
EmekaBlue:
The high rate of unmarried ladies over 30 is surprisingly on the high....What seem to be the problem
this why we have many of them ...

https://www.nairaland.com/3046021/romancelanders-females-wake-up-reality
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by makydebbie(f): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Joker grin grin grin grin grin grin
You this 21 year old.
Rightttt. grin
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by makydebbie(f): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
RomeoEmpire:
Wow!! Dancing mood activated. This calls for a celebration bae. Much Love dear.. *kisses *
kiss kiss
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by makydebbie(f): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
SmellingAnus:
see this young babe in her early twenties kiss
Caught red-handed cheesy
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Rextizzle(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
makydebbie:
Caught red-handed cheesy
Burnt goat
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Nostradamus: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2019
What about guys?? I will be 47 in February and am still single.dunno where I got it wrong.am enjoying the single state tho.i have all the time in the to acquire more esoteric knowledge(which has been my greatest pasttime).

1 Like

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Martinez19(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
obembet:
Hmmmm, its well.. Pray for us...I don't want this year to pass me by
It will pass you by. Ase.

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by DeltaBachelor(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hi, can I know you better pls?. Kindly reply my pm or send a mail to deltabachelor@gmail.com. Thanks
obembet:
Hmmmm, its well.. Pray for us...I don't want this year to pass me by
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
The rate of pained men worried about single women is skyrocketing nowadays. The men seem more pained about these single women over 30 than a lot of the women themselves. Humble yourself and maybe they'll marry you good for nothing lazy fools who are circle jerking over single older women instead of focusing on your business and shagging your (non existent likely) wives

4 Likes

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by EmekaBlue(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
NandiIfeoma:
The rate of pained men worried about single women is skyrocketing nowadays. The men seem more pained about these single women over 30 than a lot of the women themselves. Humble yourself and maybe they'll marry you good for nothing lazy fools who are circle jerking over single older women instead of focusing on your business and shagging your (non existent likely) wives
Funny enough u r d one sounding pained here..Eyaah aunty dont worry bfr menopause u will find a man.

1 Like

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by ositadima1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
makydebbie:

Yes baby. kiss

Them big grand daddies shades though, a thick white mustache, made of sweet sticky cum fresh out of my cóck, would look nice on you.
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by ositadima1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
Eniqurl:

Twice ur age grin

Let me hint you on something that happened to me recently; I checked your DP and my cóck stood at attention like it was about to recite the national anthem in less than 30 seconds, fastest erection, you must have made a huge impression on it.
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by drmikeadams(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
faithfull18:

Like you don't know.

Mind you, men are all over the place. The right ones are just no where to be found.

grin u mean the already made men RE no where to be found? grin
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by faithfull18(f): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin u mean the already made men RE no where to be found? grin

No, if you mean ready made in terms of finance. Finance to a good extent is key though.

What's your definition of already made men
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 21, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Funny enough u r d one sounding pained here..Eyaah aunty dont worry bfr menopause u will find a man.

Don't project your agony on to me when you're the one obsessed with female strangers being married or not. Just know that regardless how long these women wait, they'll never stoop so low as to marry a fool like you and the other beta cucks in this thread grin grin grin I hope that knowledge won't drive you to suicide

1 Like

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 21, 2019
NandiIfeoma:

Don't project your agony on to me when you're the one obsessed with female strangers being married or not. Just know that regardless how long these women wait, they'll never stoop so low as to marry a fool like you and the other beta cucks in this thread grin grin grin I hope that knowledge won't drive you to suicide

1 Like

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2019
NandiIfeoma:

stoop so low? hahaha. Just in a min i can pick a lady when im ready...sister dont worry u will get one soon... Im just imagining how many men have drilled ur borehole and u r still single.chai
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
EmekaBlue:
stoop so low? hahaha. Just in a min i can pick a lady when im ready...sister dont worry u will get one soon... Im just imagining how many men have drilled ur borehole and u r still single.chai

In case you're worried, I can assure you far more men have drilled your borehole as you call it than they have my own. Don't worry. Your record numbers as a superthot bottom bitch will not be threatened by me grin grin grin

If you could pick any lady, why are you worried about the single ones over 30? You should be with your lady or ladies and enjoying yourself instead of taking panadol for some spinster's headache. Please don't kill yourself if your sister is still single o, I promise she'll be fine regardless if she chooses to be

1 Like

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by immaculate1234(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Belafonte:
You need to stop putting pressure on women to marry. They no want. They want to enjoy their lives and that's okay. Marriage is not an achievement.

Besides what is your business with their single status? Are they praying to you for relationship or husband?

Your own is to fûck and move on to the next.

Leave women alone.

when will you have sense you started well and ended up disgracing yasef
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by princfred(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
Because many of them were/are too busy dreaming of and demanding what a man should do for them than focusing on how to be useful and a helpmate to a man soo men use them for only what they offer - a fxckmate.

1 Like

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Belafonte(m): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
immaculate1234:

when will you have sense you started well and ended up disgracing yasef

I'm wiser than everything in your lineage.

1 Like

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by pansophist(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Amakababe:
ur mother is over 30. Idiat.

Lol, being over 30 na bad thing now? grin grin grin
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Joekaynews(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
faithfull18:

Like you don't know.

My sister, men with above listed are still very much available. You just need to rightly position yourself and pray to God for guidance in making the right decision. More so, lady who desire that right man with the traits must work on herself on becoming a good WIFE MATERIAL; she must be approachable.
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Samyj247: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
faithfull18:

Like you don't know.

lies check ur character miss data seller.
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Samyj247: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Raalsalghul:
As if you are responsible, diligent and God fearing? A closer look will reveal you have a high body count then later you folks come with the God fearing tag to appear decent. I put it to you that any woman who is desperate for marriage has herself to blame. Ask me why... undecided
thank u u catch am...borehole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot / +18: Tell Me What Is Sweeter and More Pleasurable Than This? [Picture] / Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.