Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship (1289 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Photo: Meet The 35-year-old Virgin Who Has Vowed Never To Have Sex With Anyone! / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship by ejite: 5:03am On Aug 12, 2010
the girl who happened to be my first girl friend is presently coming around for no reason other than to break up my present relationship.we broke up in 2002 based on mutual concept.she told me that she was tired of the relationship and that our spirit didn't match then in secondary school but now,she want me back.how can i chase her away ? she has vowed never to leave no matter what i do to her. nairalanders help !
Re: My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship by Osama12: 5:38am On Aug 12, 2010
Dont you have police in your area, report her as a threat to your life.
Re: My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship by VALIDATOR: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2010
@poster,
Have you ffucked her since her come back attempts? If yes then you won't be able to chase her away easily.
Do you smile with her like you are still friends? If yes then you won't be able to chase her away easily.

The summary is I think you are still giving her some hope of being accepted back. The hope may be non-verbal. You know ssilly statements like "i loved you but I have somebody now" or ssilly non-verbal actions like looking her straight in the eye and smiling like you still admire her. Be a man and tell her it is over and that you were just a secondary school kid and could not love her or anybody then.Do it in public if the need be.

Honestly,she wouldn't be a threat to you at all if you are not giving her any hope that something can still happen between you.
Re: My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2010
@poster
does it really matter if she comes around or not?! she can only break up your relationship IF YOU LET HER or if you and your present gal are insecure.

but remember, growing some balls to tell your ex to:"get the fukc out your life"could help!
Re: My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship by Onchedu(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ignore her and keep Ur distance. Assume deaf and dumb stance.
Re: My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship by slex(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2010
are you not a man?tell her to get out of your life and if thay doesn't work report her to her relations or her friends. sheesh!!!
Re: My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship by Pafuri(m): 6:22am On Aug 15, 2010
Kill her! grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship by dobodobo(m): 7:41am On Aug 15, 2010
@ejite, you fall my hand big time, my ex girlfriend who seems me as a cool guy then now seeing me as a big time devil. no smiling with ex, even my eye always seem like removing fire when she see me. I am a dare devil to her. I always smile with the current,
Re: My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship by 5p1naz(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2010
lmfao. . . @OSAMA you are a threat to us here on nairaland. . . .

@poster, let ur gf know all about this , so this ugly ogre luking ex-girl of urs w0nt find any weak point. . . if u tell her all sh1t abt ur ex. . . the only way your ex can get to her is by killing her. . .
Re: My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship by double08(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2010
Some girls dont have joy at all
Re: My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship by james1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2010
@poster.you have not told the whole truth.you did her once more,right?otherwise how can you be so powerless?
Re: My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship by divines(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2010
james1:

@poster.you have not told the whole truth.you did her once more,right?otherwise how can you be so powerless?

I thought as much.
Re: My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship by coalcoal1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2010
poster, tell us the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Re: My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship by omega25red(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2010
tell your new girl about it so she could get her friends and whoop that home wreckers azz that will stop her
Re: My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship by nath01(m): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2010
ur first weapon 2 use againt her is 2 tell ur new girl friend d whole truth of the matter if u cant tell us d truth on dis thread den things will now shape n u will know d next step 2 take,PLS dont rush ur action now n be tolerance wit ur new girl 4 her reaction 4 u 2 get a positive solution 2 ur problem. GUD LUCKY @ U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship by AdexOmoby(f): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
ejite: the girl who happened to be my first girl friend is presently coming around for no reason other than to break up my present relationship.we broke up in 2002 based on mutual concept.she told me that she was tired of the relationship and that our spirit didn't match then in secondary school but now,she want me back.how can i chase her away ? she has vowed never to leave no matter what i do to her. nairalanders help !
I need to ask u some questions befor I say somethings. Are u sure u guys broke up mutually?Perhaps she was still hurt emotionally? Are u sure she has completely let go of the break up?Are u the one who thinks its mutual but she doesnt?
If u can answer all this carefuuly, then I wud suggest, one, u simply make up ur mind not to allow her spoil ur present ralationship. U nid to knw dat no one is responisible for this for u and no one can make anything happen to u except by ur consent.
Secondly, u may av to tell ur present lady abt this, togeda both of u can come togeda to fight her.
Lastly,she( I mean ur forma lady) needs to go for some counselling. Its obvious that she hasnt still let go!

(1) (Reply)

I Had An All Nite Fling With My Gf Sista / She Gets Me Jealous At Will / Getting A Naija Babe Is Not Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.