Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Mouth Watering Photos Goes Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Mouth Watering Photos Goes Online (2570 Views)

Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) / Young Couple Posed Completely Unclad As Photos Goes Viral (See Sexy Photos) / See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Mouth Watering Photos Goes Online by MrTrend(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
As usual, Efia Odo decided to arouse men on social media with bikini photos of herself as she relaxed with friends.

Uncountable stories are told back and forth about Efia Odo, some may be lying on the ugly side while others reveal the beautiful soul she is, natural right?

She is an imperfect person who has embraced her imperfections. This makes her come out as a pleasant person to the world although she is the kind that will return shots in full swing should it be directed her way.

Efia Odo, Ghanaian actress, is known for her acting career yet there are other highlights into her life that have made her receive cognition parallel to acting.

She is a socialite, enjoys huge social media following and is a business lady.

Apart from these, she is a nurse assistant in the United States of America where she is based. Efia Odo biography is full of controversies and drama especially those involving sexual relationships and men.

See Her sexy photos below;

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/mouth-watering-photos-of-ghanaian-actress-efia-odo-goes-online/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Mouth Watering Photos Goes Online by MrTrend(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Mouth Watering Photos Goes Online by MrTrend(m): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Mouth Watering Photos Goes Online by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Cooperate prostitutes. Tufia!
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Mouth Watering Photos Goes Online by LuciferVirgin: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
Looks very dirty to me.

Can't even begin to imagine the type of odour oozing out from betwixt her legs.
I'm sure it turned the swimming pool water to wine.

*spits angry

Re: Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Mouth Watering Photos Goes Online by Forreellinc: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
She no even fine sef
*grabs vaseline*
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Mouth Watering Photos Goes Online by ubunja(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
Looks very dirty to me.

Can't even begin to imagine the type of odour oozing out from betwixt her legs.
I'm sure it turned the swimming pool water to wine.

*spits angry
with that moniker you gonna act all holy holy? Looool
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Mouth Watering Photos Goes Online by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin high class olosho shocked with smelly pussyyy tongue spits

Verified Google ads and website for sale
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Mouth Watering Photos Goes Online by lilmax(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
how do you guys actually date a girl with half nake.d pictures online?

seriously I can't think about it

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Why My Father Will Not Allow My Mother To Rest! / Celine And The Hoffman … (18+) / Aboki Road Seller Enjoys This Curve Lady Rubbing His Chest By The Road (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.