Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Don't Know Why My Father Will Not Allow My Mother To Rest! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Why My Father Will Not Allow My Mother To Rest! (2569 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Why My Father Will Not Allow My Mother To Rest! by iCONING(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2019
We were watching a movie.
Immediately they showed where
two lovers were kissing deeply,
my father
stood up and
entered the room, called my mother to give him
water.
I told my mum not to worry, let
me go and
give him water. 3minutes later,
he called my mum again to bring his shirt he
left on the
chair. I rushed and gave him the
shirt plus
including all his clothes hanged on
the door. This time, my mum look at me
with one
expression in her eyes that I am...

Cc Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44

See more: https://www.josephdavid.com.ng/2019/04/i-dont-know-why-my-father-will-not.html?m=0
Re: I Don't Know Why My Father Will Not Allow My Mother To Rest! by Bennysam: 2:32pm On May 31, 2019
Guy you dey crazy, you wan your father to cause you because of conji

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why My Father Will Not Allow My Mother To Rest! by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 31, 2019
just relax in some years time your pikin too go do the same for you. alainironu jati jati

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why My Father Will Not Allow My Mother To Rest! by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 31, 2019
you nor even get sense self na people like you dey peep look their mama and papa when them dey do. watin concern you with ur parent sexual life aswear u lack home training mumu

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why My Father Will Not Allow My Mother To Rest! by elmagnifico411(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2019
Lol. This nairaland and the yeye people wey follow dey. No worry, your papa go nack u instead . Whether no be him marry your mama.. if na me, I go send u out!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Why My Father Will Not Allow My Mother To Rest! by nicepoker101(m): 5:41pm On May 31, 2019
Op. What are you still doing under your parent's roof. grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why My Father Will Not Allow My Mother To Rest! by CANlBUS(m): 8:49pm On May 31, 2019
You can always expect people to disgrace their family when they are born out of wedlock

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why My Father Will Not Allow My Mother To Rest! by Yahman1(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2019
OP. la click link, me Blunt off
Re: I Don't Know Why My Father Will Not Allow My Mother To Rest! by fr3do(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2019
how can u be cockblocking ur own father with his wife, u must be possessed.
Re: I Don't Know Why My Father Will Not Allow My Mother To Rest! by proudevil: 5:05am On Jun 01, 2019
Wicked child, I pray your child won't do the same to you, Remember KARMA is a bitch. grin

(1) (Reply)

Stop Blaming LADIES Who Aged And No Marriage / Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' / Should Prostitution Be Legalized In Nigeria? (My Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.