Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Told A Guy I Liked Him... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told A Guy I Liked Him... (6613 Views)

See What The Girl I Liked Told Me / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by marvin906(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Chick your funny..
You say you can't stand him...
First thing first..
He might not have heard what you said..
Two he might be stunned about what you said is very hard to see a girl admit her feelings
Three he doesn't like you..

solution I suggest you tell him how you feel privately and see how it goes

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Raalsalghul: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
ValCon888:

He ignored you because he knows you like asking for financial help 1week into a relationship.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by alizma: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
SyberKate:
So last week there's this colleague of mine that I have been admiring, he's cool and all, dresses well and always neat, so we were in a group with other co-workers and I sort of didn't know when the words came out of my mouth and I told him I like you

But unfortunately he didn't say anything, he just acted like he didn't hear it, now I can't stand him. Anytime I see him coming this way I will just walk another way to avoid him.

I feel like I should ask him if he heard what I said and tell him I was just joking or something.
I think he feels the same way too. he only play down on your statement to prevent other colleagues from taking it serious. don't be shy about what you feel. and don't keep away from him, just be your usual self and watch things as they unfold soon
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Lordmavidon(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
SyberKate:
So last week there's this colleague of mine that I have been admiring, he's cool and all, dresses well and always neat, so we were in a group with other co-workers and I sort of didn't know when the words came out of my mouth and I told him I like you

But unfortunately he didn't say anything, he just acted like he didn't hear it, now I can't stand him. Anytime I see him coming this way I will just walk another way to avoid him.

I feel like I should ask him if he heard what I said and tell him I was just joking or something.
Com'on , saying u like him among friends doesnt prove anything, its just like saying "how far"
Abeg, its too dry, no signal at all! And u think u've said too much? Free yaself jare, u've practically said nothing.
If u really want him have u in mind, then do more! Like get him tins u kn he doesnt have. Next time u notice he's free, instigate a conversation. U can talk abt the weather or the intriguing aspect of ur job.
Lucks!
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lordmavidon:

Com'on , saying u like him among friends doesnt prove anything, its just like saying "how far"
Abeg, its too dry, no signal at all! And u think u've said too much? Free yaself jare, u've practically said nothing.
If u really want him have u in mind, then do more! Like get him tins u kn he doesnt have. Next time u notice he's free, instigate a conversation. U can talk abt the weather or the intriguing aspect of ur job.
Lucks!
U just spoke my mind, honestly, i wish Nigeria guys cud just understand ther's no big deal in this...@op, continue, till u shoot ur shot...Joromi joromi...best of luck...#Winks
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by yinkeys(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2019
SyberKate:

I think he was shocked too.
Like surprised.
Besides I don't advice office romance
It will affect your productivity
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by goldman777: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2019
He probably took it simply as a compliment with no strings attached since you told him in the presence of people.This has happened to me before I thought she only just complimented me even though I admired her I thought she was seriously engaged until she was bold enough to tell my colleague how she felt about me after finding out she was totally single I asked her out myself.And moved it up from there.

1 Like

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by goldman777: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2019
smiley
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by ePrive(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
He either didn't know how to react, or he thought it to be just an agape formality.
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
SyberKate:

I feel like I should ask him if he heard what l said and tell him I was just joking or something.
You don't seem sure of what you want.
Why will you try avoid him?
That sounds like some kid girl attitude.
Now, you are getting unnecessarily emotionally rebuttal of his sheer taciturnity.(He actually took your words as compliment,but he won't forget).
Just continue being you,don't avoid him,be good towards him.If he is going to reciprocate the feelings,it is a matter of time. But avoidance, will only keep it longer.
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by kinsnazzy: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2022
Yea, maybe just maybe you are in the very presence together with a female collegues that he admires. So he pretends not to hear you bcoz if he respond i like you too wahala for who like back, if he says ok. You will feel bad "just ok". If he gives a smile to you in return, and deep inside he doesn't want you. He doesn't know of tomorrow actions will be. Maybe you may just think otherwise like it is a go ahead. It could be that he is with other male collegues and he has told them, how he can never date you or something, now you released the bombshell. And he feels embarrassed. Or simply put he like you, he is just in the illusion or disbelief that you would like him to that extent. His crush actually crushing at him. Or like the more better word, I love you. Maybe just maybe you've said I love you. He could have replied sharply.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service / I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club / Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.