Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (86350 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by crownwealth: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74747408:

CONFIRM

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by kenethrylli: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2019
that is great can't wait to hear from them
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by dvee2: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2019
delugajackson:
Buhari lacks the intellectual capacity for mental rigour. The dullard can hardly express himself without an already written speech.

With his bad comprehension skills, inability to engage in critical thinking and poor grip of the economy, I doubt if he would attempt to answer any question directed at him. The man is a complete dunce.

Unfortunately he is your president till 2023. your wailing "suffering" continues

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by NoisyNaybour001(m): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2019
lol, Febuhari will soon be here

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by willyo(m): 10:43am On Jan 14, 2019
The interview will be on Hausa language
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by HisSexcellency(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2019
This is all a ploy to avoid the debate on the 19th.
Well-done presidency, i give it to you guys undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Omeokachie: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2019
The lifeless one is doing everything possible to avoid a debate. cheesy

If you don't have it, then you clearly do not have it. Quota system product grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2019
Abfinest007:
buhari knows if he goes alone he will fool himself there thats why he want to take osibanjo along
funny. The programme is ment for candidate and vice but ur hate for the man wont let u think like a normal person.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Shawnnn01: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2019
delugajackson:
Buhari lacks the intellectual capacity for mental rigour. The dullard can hardly express himself without an already written speech.

With his bad comprehension skills, inability to engage in critical thinking and poor grip of the economy, I doubt if he would attempt to answer any question directed at him. The man is a complete dunce.
Buhari lack critical thinking yet he was able to think his way tru the rigors of becoming Nigeria president with all the land mines he had to dodge but your father who is filled with critical thinking can not even win the election to rule his own family talkless of his local government. You Biafrans are expectionally senseless I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by klever18(m): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2019
Earthbound:
Watching NTA is like travelling through a time machine

Who else noticed Kadaria Ahmed is single? wink
it is also aired on silverbired network
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Deepthoughts: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2019
naptu2:
President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo will take part in a 2 hour live town hall meeting called “The Candidates”. The event will be shown live on the Network Service of the NTA and partner stations and online via Daria Media on Wednesday, January 16th, 2019 at 7pm. It will be moderated by Kadaria Ahmed.

The candidates will answer questions from the moderator, from the audience and from viewers at home.

The Candidate advert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5KnUYCSBVA

The presidential candidate of Young Progressive Party, Kingsley Moghalu and his running mate, Uma Getso, appeared on “The Candidates” on January 9th. Here are videos of that episode.

“The Candidates” : Kingsley Moghalu and Uma Getso (short clip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7bTXMILW9Q

“The Candidates” : Kingsley Moghalu and Uma Getso (full programme)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C77CB1AKhsk
ok,but if buhari is asked a question,let him answer it himself,let there be no case of "I think the VP will answer that better" or osibanjo doing over Sabi Sabi that " Mr President let me offer some clarifications sir".
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 11:12am On Jan 14, 2019
Deepthoughts:
ok,but if buhari is asked a question,let him answer it himself,let there be no case of "I think the VP will answer that better" or osibanjo doing over Sabi Sabi that " Mr President let me offer some clarifications sir".

The Kadaria Ahmed that I know will not allow that to happen.

Something similar has happened in the past (during the 2011 debate). Kadaria was the moderator and she asked buhari a question about electricity and he was trying to escape from the question, but she pinned him down.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Smile4daddy(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2019
delugajackson:

Oga prof, thank you.

Tho the Dullard will still be Your President till 2023.

That's to tell you that all your degree is as useless as fxxk when grace is speaking.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by sanerugwei: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2019
Will he also appear in the live presidential debate with other candidates in attendance?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by PassingShot(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2019
delugajackson:

But your entire linage can NEVER achieve a quarter of what he has achieved in life!

Pele. Sorry. Ndo. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Emmacolinho(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2019
delugajackson:

That was the testament of Buhari smiley Jubril is the opposite of Buhari he speaks eloquently
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Deepthoughts: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
naptu2:

The Kadaria Ahmed that I know will not allow that to happen.

Something similar has happened in the past (during the 2011 debate). Kadaria was the moderator and she asked buhari a question about electricity and he was trying to escape from the question, but she pinned him down.
ok,we wait for the day to come.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by trinity11(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
eyeview:
I can bet you that as long as it's NTA, Buhari is already aware of the questions.
I can also bet you that it can never be aired Live. It may seem to Nigerians like it's live but it would have been coming delayed to allow for editing and cutting off of his goofs and obvious signs of senility. Why do you think buhari always goofs whenever he travels abroad? Because the likes of Shehu Garba, Femi Adesina or Festus keyamo can not get the foreign media to edit their interviews of him.

Even the presidential debate coming up, Buhari's coming is only premised on his aides and media handlers muscling the debate organisers like Momoh into giving them the questions ahead of time as expo. Should they fail at achieving this before the date, Buhari will not come
Ah Ah, is it that bad?
odikwa serious o
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
Buhari La Liverpool Fans, Never Walk Alone
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 6:44am On Jan 16, 2019
The NTA has just announced that the programme will begin at 8pm and end at 10pm.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 8:17am On Jan 16, 2019
Tonight at 8pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Watch live on the NTA,TVC, Wazobia TV, Oak TV, etc. and follow live on Twitter via #NgTheCandidates #TheCandidates

Streaming live online here www.dtv.media

Getting ready.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by visijo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
It is only in African that we begin every meeting with prayer, lie throughout d meeting and end it with prayer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
We are live!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by millionboi2: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Earthbound:

Such a beauty?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Cownu: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Wailers will die of heart attack grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by millionboi2: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Earthbound:

Such a beauty?

Don't tink so
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Who cares ? F..k them both
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Cownu: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
wunmi590:
angry

Why both of them, why not only the president?

People only want the president to speak as the number one citizen, you guys wants to play us so that the vice president can be answering all the question.

Please we want omly the president next time. I am not against his re-election that's if he know what he's doing, but if he doesn't know what he's doing there.

I guess it's time he move back to Duara

What trash is this one typing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium / Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.