Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (86352 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by millionboi2: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kux14:
See below
ole
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by bluefilm: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
DuchessLily:
NTA ke?? Why only NTA... That's an arranged interview already jare. If buhari is a man of integrity as he claims, he should appear live on other TV stations nationwide without prior knowledge to the topic of discuss or questions.

Dull baba who travels once its time for presidential debate .. Mtwwssseeeee

Even if buhari appears on CNN, I'm sure it won't stop your verbal masturbation of calumny against his person.

The reason why I love the man style be say he no even send you.

If you like wail from now till forever.

The only attention he can afford to give you noisemakers is to call you lazy youths.

Sai baba 2023!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Filosofa: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Sai Baba!!! Nigeria's hero of integrity!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Kylekent59: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
I watched AUN presidential aspirant interviewed on AIT, that lady killed it, with fluency and she was logical.

This is an arranged interview to fool the masses.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Online4u: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
Video coming soon
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by henryugo(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
baba Don show grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by etenyong(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
Baba and his lieutenant are now on the hot seat
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by akosh005: 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
Is the debate latest movie in town.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Cownu: 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
One thing I like about that woman is that you can’t lie to her . She’s got the facts and figures in her head ... and on her tablet grin grin
See the way she busted Moghalu lies in his own presence the other day grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kadaria's opening monologue.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by MARKETfund: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mr President didn't know that a microphone is hooked on his dress and he was asking the VP something and it was audiblegrin

11 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Houstency(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2019

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Melian(f): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
delugajackson:
Buhari lacks the intellectual capacity for mental rigour. The dullard can hardly express himself without the help of an already written speech.

With his bad comprehension skills, inability to engage in critical thinking and poor grip of the economy, I doubt if he would attempt to answer any question directed at him. The man is a complete dunce.

This is a fool's statement. Only fools make assumptions.

P.S- complete dunce like your father.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by islandmoon: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kadaria: ________ is the president of Nigeria?

Buhari : The Answer is Presidency

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
I remember how Kadaria pinned Buhari down on the question of electricity in 2011. I'm waiting to see if something similar will happen today.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by MARKETfund: 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
I contest because my party nominated me.
some who felt aggrieved left for party - President Buhari
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by bendike: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
DonDemu:
Sai Baba will surely steal the show.
Deep down you know the truth.
Anyway i see you and sai baba share "something" in common. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kadaria: Why do you want a second term?

Buhari: I made the announcement early to avoid intrigues in my party and those that felt strongly about it left the party. I also believe that the two issues that we campaigned on in our first term are still relevant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
You talked about 3 things that you campaigned on and pick them one by one.

1) Corruption. Some say that your anti-corruption fight only focuses on the opposition and those that are against your administration.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by bendike: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Buhari lack critical thinking yet he was able to think his way tru the rigors of becoming Nigeria president with all the land mines he had to dodge but your father who is filled with critical thinking can not even win the election to rule his own family talkless of his local government. You Biafrans are expectionally senseless I swear.
What sense have you made?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari: What allegation?

Kadaria: The allegation that your corruption fight is only against the opposition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Nosababanero: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
Our lovely Prisedent have nothing to say today. Most people who want to vote him back really don’t know why dey want to vote him back.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Benoxvals(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pls which language is Mr President speaking??
I can’t understand anything he is saying..

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by ipobarecriminals: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
cool
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by mycar: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Emptiness
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by MARKETfund: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mr President is only answering what he feels like. not responding to the exact questions posed to him.

He's asking for names while Babachi was specifically mentioned.

Mr President is going off point. This is not good

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari tried to avoid the question of the chief justice.

Instead, Kadaria has brought up the issue of Babachir Lawal. Why hasn't he been tried?

Buhari: I'm not clear about that question. Can you mention the name?

Kadaria lists Babachir and Fashola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Showruleworld: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
APC forever.....the leaders...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Ayt27(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
This Buhari is truly lifeless , I can’t even hear what he’s saying. I truly understand that level lifeless comment.

Modified.
@Osibanjo who doesn’t know the CBN is the Centr Bank Of Nigeria, you don’t need to tell us the full meaning again , like we haven’t heard it before or don’t know that that’s where they do all the cash out .

Even the moderator dey tell Buhari these are old maps, this man old. A solution of the first republic can’t be useful in 2019, that’s an archaic manner of thinking. We need forward progression

Even if he may have good intentions, which I truly believe he does he can’t cling on to power. If Buhari truly truly has intergrity he shouldn’t influence the outcome of this election.

I love this moderator (She’s gonna get axed).....she called him and his cows out in Daura.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ayt27:
This Buhari is truly lifeless , I can’t even hear what he’s saying. I truly understand that level lifeless comment.

Just say you have an ear defect or you are academically moribund and we will understand

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Benoxvals(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
MARKETfund:
Mr President is only answering what he feels like. not responding to the exact questions posed to him.

He's asking for names while Babachi was specifically mentioned.

Mr President is going off point. This is not good

The truth is that the president is not fit for that office..
The Vice President has saved him twice

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by MARKETfund: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mr VP is strategically stationed to micromanage Mr President.

He doesn't have to do that na

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium / Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.