Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (86420 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Cownu: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
tzoracle:

excuse me bro, I think you dropped your conscience
I quoted a naira lander with the moniker “Truthfulparrot” and I don’t remember adding it to my post that I need mentally deranged people to quote me back on his behalf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by fk001(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kudos to PMB he has answered the question intelligently.

I am proud to have you as my president

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by nameo: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
NessaBoo:
No scripts, No Notes...Buhari is doing amazingly well cheesy

Is it the same programme am watching that you are also watching??

37 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Antheus: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Osinbajo don turn to lai Mohammad

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by SalamRushdie: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
I know This Kadaria Ahmed will notvbote for Buhari

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Owaincouncil: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
They were asking him questions as president not as apresidential candidate.
I can't call this a debate but a campaign.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by DMerciful(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
He cannot give what he doesn't have. So he is not disappointing per se
PassingShot:
Some of the answers by the president are disappointing!

PMB dey fall hands!

Unfortunately, Atiku nog an option!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by emmanuelrabb(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
A Buharist must have been in charge of Electricity tonight and he's tired of the Disgrace Buhari is giving them and he decided to hut down the Eletricity

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by flames01: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
dyydxx:

This has been debunked.

If you listened carefully and heard his explanation he clearly acquited himself tonight.

So, you expect a thief to agree that he is a thief?

You went to school, didn't you? Kindly behave and reareason like you did.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by sambrow(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari is a calamity. I'm ashamed of this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
See question

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by islandmoon: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
VOTE US AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
The guy that spoke first is funny... indirect attack to the administration

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by truthfulparrot(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cownu:

Please I need you to answer a question.
Did those “staunch supporters of Buhari” now change their mind about voting for PMB because they’re disappointed about this programme ?
I want the wailers to get something .
Please kindly answer the question
It is only wailers that can reason and change their minds based on facts and figures. Have you ever witness or see confirmed zombies changing their minds? You cannot see zombies and intelligence in the same room!

Edited: On a serious, I really feel for the president. He may want the best for the country in his mind and I still have a grain of believe that he is not corrupt. But I think old age and health challenges is limiting what it can do.

Unfortunately, he did not adequately update and prepared himself adequately for democratic leadership since he left power in 1985. And unlike 1983, when he had Tunde Idiagbon, many of his aides are grossly incompetent and some are corrupt.

He is still our president and we need to give him the required support. It is not easy to govern a complex country like Nigeria. Will he make necessary amendment if he is fortunate to get another four years? We he rid himself of all the sycophants and corrupt aides who are only pretending to love him because of their selfish gain? Time will tell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Melian(f): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
islandmoon:

thanks for voting us in 2015, please vote us again ! this is our way of saying Thank you.

Appreciation....

Accept this GARRI, There is SUGAR inside cheesy

Haha. Your lifeless granny needs it more than I ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by fk001(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Sigh!!!

IPOB have started asking questions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Judolisco(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Omo questions Don dey hot now oh

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by blackmantis: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Chai these audience people just finished PMB with thier questions were they not screened grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by MARKETfund: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
PassingShot:

PMB dey fall hands!

Unfortunately, Atiku is not an option!

Thanks you!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by NessaBoo(f): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
nameo:

Is it the same programme am watching that you are also watching??

I know he's using Osinbajo as a buffer, but a lot of people believe Buhari can't talk or answer questions without a script or notes, that's why I hitched my assertion on that!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by NessaBoo(f): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
delugajackson:
Buhari lacks the intellectual capacity for mental rigour. The dullard can hardly express himself without the help of an already written speech.

With his bad comprehension skills, inability to engage in critical thinking and poor grip of the economy, I doubt if he would attempt to answer any question directed at him. The man is a complete dunce.

its amazes me how some of you who cannt even address a lady one on one would come online and be call a man who in the course of 3yrs had spoken @ more int'l summit than any president in nigeria ... can a dullard with no intellectual capacity be given podium to speak @ UN , ecowas , peace forum in france ... even prof. jonathan did not get the recognition and attention the world as shown buhari so far ...
a dullard addressing world leaders not once nor twice .... you & others sharing these assertion must be sick

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by NuclearReactor: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
PythonAmaka:
If you are listening live as PMB/PYO talk feasible practical measures admist varying challenges and you still harbour hate for this exceptional duo, then you just might need to do a Lagoon for the good of humanity.

Python amaka
If u are watching live as PYO covers the Goofs of PMB and PMB finds it difficult to articule logical response to critical questions but rather beat around the bush and u still applaud him then u need serious mental examination!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kadaria is asking about welfare of soldiers.

Some soldiers protested at Maiduguri airport and some people are saying that there might be financial issues

Buhari that soldiers are not supposed to protest and that there's usually a court martial when there's a protest, but that they are reabsorbed if they are found to be innocent.

Kadaria brought up the issue of allegations of corruption and fraud in the military. Buhari details measures that they've taken to checkmate corruption in the military in the north east.

Kadaria then asks if that means that the president does not believe that there are financial shenanigans in the military in the north east. She says that there are videos of soldiers protesting. She also says that some soldiers say that Nigeria is not worth dying for.

Osinbajo says that's not true. He says that we just celebrated remembrance day and Nigerian soldiers are among the most committed in the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
PassingShot:

PMB dey fall hands!

I THOUGTH YOU ARE PAID TO CAMPAIGN FOR THE DULLARD..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by nameo: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
PassingShot:

PMB dey fall hands!

Let me quickly mark this post.

I know why cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Antheus: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
God punish u VP allow presido to answer his questions nah

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by AmaUwana(f): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
This Mr Ogbourah try oh!!!!!!! . . the audience is too much
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
blackmantis:
Chai these audience people just finished PMB with thier questions were they not screened grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
o boy those dey to hot for baba ooo
Osinbajo to the rescue

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by fk001(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thank you Osibanjo for answering that Mr ojoro question smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Judolisco(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Osinbanjo giving excuses again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter / The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.